nikkiknight:

your right!! we good even if sy aint pulling thru w the romance lyx got us?

Yes, he got it covered for us ?

??? CALL TO ACTION! ???

TTEOTM Rating: 8.6
Currently Watching: 9.04
Completed: 8.84
Dropped: 6.34
Verified/Stars Rating: 8.5

There were 9013 users last weekend but now it is 9196. Like some Moonies said, it used to be an average of 3 new raters every day/other day but there are 183 raters over the last 7 days.

CURRENTLY WATCHING and COMPLETED stayed the same. DROPPED used to be 6.03 but now it is 6.34. VERIFIED/STARS RATING increased from 8.49 to 8.5.

The total rating is not important but it is also important, isn't it? Knowing the quality of TTEOTM, we can say it is just a number but what about new viewers who will overlook it because of the rating?
We know that TTEOTM deserves more than an 8.6 and we cannot let it be (or even go lower) without doing a counterstrike.

Here's what we can do.
Based on the ratings category, verified users have a significant weight in the total rating. If you don't mind doing it, you can verify your account by:
1. Go to Settings -> Security & Privacy
2. Send in your mobile # for verification
3. Input the OTP and send it in.
Your account should be verified and get a blue check mark beside your ID.
4. After you have verified your account, go to the main TTEOTM page and click EPISODE GUIDE.
5. Click on Ep.1 and rate 10/10.
6. Please continue to rate all the 40 episodes a 10/10.

If you have already rated but not verified yet, it might be better to remove your previous rating and do the verification first before redoing all the ep ratings.
I know that this is time consuming but for the love of TTEOTM, I hope we can at least stem the tide. Thank you, Moonies! ♡♡♡

Ok done!

I always thinking suddenly able to increase so many users over night, could be people who fake it and rated it down. How can so many people suddenly rating it over night? Able to watch all 40 episodes in one day to rate? 

Fiona:

Ok done!

I always thinking suddenly able to increase so many users over night, could be people who fake it and rated it down. How can so many people suddenly rating it over night? Able to watch all 40 episodes in one day to rate? 

Exactly! How can they finish it in a day or two? So it's very malicious. Also there was an increase in DROPPED from 6.03 to 6.35 in a few days. Hmp! 

Thanks for rating! ♡

Okay done! Thanks @Micha for letting us know! Didn’t know it has such a function of verification needed.

Micha:

Exactly! How can they finish it in a day or two? So it's very malicious. Also there was an increase in DROPPED from 6.03 to 6.35 in a few days. Hmp! 

Thanks for rating! ♡

Thank you for sharing the information. I didn’t know any of this.

Megumi-H:

Okay done! Thanks @Micha for letting us know! Didn’t know it has such a function of verification needed.

Thanks for rating! ♡

At least we did what we can on our end.  ᵔ ᴥ ᵔ

Micha:

Thanks for rating! ♡

At least we did what we can on our end. ?

Yup! We do what we can to support our favourite drama and XiXi and Bai Lu?. Cheers!?

Done! For the eternal love if TTEOM! Thanks Micha

Lei:

Done! For the eternal love if TTEOM! Thanks Micha

Thanks Lei! ♡ Every bit of our effort helps. 

Recently there has been another influx of downvoters so Dropped went to 6.35 again. Tsk tsk! Don't these people have other stuff to do than hate. 

Hey moonies! I might not be in when you hit 100k due to.....weekend work? so here is my tribute to 100k and beyond!

Sing it with https://open.spotify.com/track/4CMpR6XPhmjrsvxfjw7Bf1?si=s5X3nZxQQyW0LDlq8np38w

Yep, Top of the World by The Carpenters ? not an indication of how old I am, but it's my mom's fave song. And I heard it randomly playing during a most boring time last Wednesday, and have been thinking about it ever since.

Here goes:

?There's a place in MDL I go
Where I gush about a drama I have loved
Not a troll I can see, care and love they can give
And I won't be surprised if you can be

?Everything I want to say I say
Stand in queue, be good, here's facts and HotDG
And the reason is he
It's because life is sweet
After all the pain he put me through I've been

CHORUS

A Moonie...who's rockin life and carin'
'Bout Luo Yunxi and Bai Lu
Duo chemistrying hard and good
Geng Yeting and Zhenni
Deng Wei and Chen Duling too
Their acts put Chang Yue Jin Ming up on top

?Something in my life has really changed
Every day I go and check in Moonie page
To react, to comment, to cry out and laugh aloud
There's a pleasing sense of happiness in here

?There is only one wish on my mind
When the day is through I hope that I will find
That tomorrow will give another reason to simp
Over Xixi ge's skill, talents, face, and love

CHORUS

A Moonie... who's so in love with Yunxi
And wishing hard for Bai Lu
3rd collab please let them be on screen
It's their love that I found
So magnetic, sweet and cute
Their love's put me on delulu after all.

CHORUS
Hey Moonies.. at MDL we gather
We're funny, loud, bit naughty
Sharing joys and tears and love and good
Here to stay, come and play, and be nice when bugs we find
Our love's brought us till the end of the moon.

Cheers!!! ?????????

This is great! Why don't you post it in the main page? 

I made it! hehe. I don't have Mermaid's eternal confidence, so I left it here first. gonna post it now =)

charleymiamore:

I made it! hehe. I don't have Mermaid's eternal confidence, so I left it here first. gonna post it now =)

Yes you made it! Happy 100k! ?

Happy 100,000 comments milestone, fellow Moonies! ?

Till the End of the Moon

To you we have flocked

Eagerly awaiting and watching the episodes.

Over the course of the drama,

This forum has been a bedrock.

Moonies have bonded over this fun, angsty, and unparalled road.

We have upgraded from residents to citizens of TTEOTM nation! Congrats! Haha! ???