Ming Ye dream is the starting point for TTEOTM also path the way for the ending of the stories, here are the clues

1. In 1st ep, LSS is shown as the “one”. LSS parents caused the failure of the battle between gods and demons, otherwise the evil bones would be sealed, so LSS has to pay for her parents’ mistake and she is the Chosen one to kill TTJ – Karma.  
  2. The imprint on LSS forehead in the 1st ep. LSS is the descendant of the Phoenix God, the daughter of Chu Huang, so she can hurt the new demon god TTJ. Just like Chu Huang can hurt Ancient Demon God.
  3. In the dream,  the battle between gods and demons 10.000 years ago is the starting point of TTEOTM story.
  4. MY as the last God left has been guiding Mohe river for 10.000 years waiting for TTJ and LSS. He has done so much to protect the worlds and laid out a groundwork of what needed to save the world.
  5. When TTJ and LSS entered the dream, TTJ entered Dragon’s left eye, which was kindness, so he became Ming Ye to experience the life of God of War; LSS entered Dragon’s right eye, a demon eye, so she becomes SJ and later a demon. Because TTJ & LSS experienced the life experiences of gods and demons, the state of mind of TTJ & LSS will change after the dream, laying the groundwork for falling in love. This is MY plans and he has been waiting for 10.000 years for them.
  6. The mirror of the past left by Ji ze at the beginning is to let LSS go back to the past and change everything, so that there will be no more demon gods in the world to avoid the war between gods and demons after 10.000 years, and to make TTJ falls in love with LSS and with the world LSS loves.
  7. In the dream, Ji ze saw SJ for the first time and saw LSS here, he predicted what would happen later. He said "you know, I know, others know, only SJ and MY don't know", and then this scene was restored by the dream created by MY. But later we know MY can also predict the future.
  8. The child that Ji Ze/God of time pushed down to earth was Pang Yizhi, his purpose is to let TTJ later gets the heart-guarding scale MY made, this artifact is important for the finale…..
  9. The flower in the hand of the the child Ji ze pushed to mortal world is Xiao Lin, XL in mortal arc is called His Royal Highness Camellia.
  10. LSS meets her mother for the 1st time in the dream, Later YXW will be rescued by SJ jade of the world, it is SJ ways to repay Chu Huang's gift.
  11. Before the fall of all Gods in the dream, ancient demon god took off his masks to reveal TTJ face. He made an exchange with TTJ mother clan, the Yiyue/moon tribe, they can have the ability to communicate with birds and beasts, for a Demon Baby who carries evil bone. After the body of TTJ dies, ancient demon god soul will wake up, that’s why TTJ looks the same as him.
  12. The god-killing crossbow that was blown up by Ming Ye fell into the Weak water River will return later. Weak water River is near Moon tribe.
  13. Ancient demon god sword fell down and it will protect TTJ later.
  14. LSS dad, Di mian is both God and Demon. He is sealed by the ancient demon god and will appear later.
  15. The Mountain MY created with divine power is the place where TTJ as CJM is saved later.
  16. The story behind the red box seal that MY purify will be revealed later, so is the artifact that can bring Sj clan back to live that SJ destroyed…it will come back later
  17. In this dream, LSS was inspired by MY's exchange of fairy essence for SJ demon essence, which laid the groundwork for her exchange of her divine essence for TTJ evil bones.
  18. YBC entered the dream and experienced TH fate, so she came out of the dream and realized that love is unreliable and her own feelings are useless, so she abandoned XL and later went to TTJ.  There are more, but I’ll add when we are halfway in immortal arch…

Thanks for these! All are so important plot points to have great impact on both TTJ and LSS’s future choice and destiny. Just wish this drama will stick to the happy ending as the novel.

I think I saw Mo Nv in the battle scene. Barely just a few seconds. Btw, the one who's talking to YBC after she get out of dream is also Mo Nv, right?

Also, Thanks for sharing kwanto. These facts are really helpful for keeping up with future episodes ☺️.

That I'm not sure. Mo NV is not a bad character. 

This really helps! I didn't expect the story will related here and there. Thank you for enlightment :>

Meiling:

I think I saw Mo Nv in the battle scene. Barely just a few seconds. Btw, the one who's talking to YBC after she get out of dream is also Mo Nv, right?

I think that is supposed to be the devil-god? The same one who speaks to TTJ?

kwanto:

That I'm not sure. Mo NV is not a bad character. 

I thought Mo Nv is the manipulator in this story. I'm not sure too but saw in some spoilers saying she's the final boss or something like that.

liarsh:

I think that is supposed to be the devil-god? The same one who speaks to TTJ?

The one who speaks at the dream end could be demon lord. But in the battle scene, the demon lord is wearing gold mask. There's another one with black mask appears for a few seconds as well. That's why I'm figuring out who's that.

Yes you r right it's the evil bone, but I also don't know what's his purpose. He should know TTJ will not fall for YBC. 

Mo NV is Si Ying sister, Ancient Demon God saved her spirit and made it into her weapon umbrella. YBC basically has the chance to redeem herself in immortal realm. 

Meiling:

The one who speaks at the dream end could be demon lord. But in the battle scene, the demon lord is wearing gold mask. There's another one with black mask appears for a few seconds as well. That's why I'm figuring out who's that.

Oh, I didn't see a black mask. . Only black mask-ish thing I can recall is when devil-lord's mask is removed show his face to audience, and then his face too turns dissipates into black mist/cloud. If it's not that, then I don't know.

liarsh:

Oh, I didn't see a black mask. . Only black mask-ish thing I can recall is when devil-lord's mask is removed show his face to audience, and then his face too turns dissipates into black mist/cloud. If it's not that, then I don't know.

This scene. That one tried to comes into MY and Ancient Demon Lord fight but was interrupted.

https://twitter.com/yuanshuaixx/status/1646540759460646912?t=K4ML-ab7d1s7ZaYvbOQPvg&s=19

^^ Wow. Great catch. No answers, but thanks for the screen capture!

Wow I did not see him....is it Di Mian LSS dad?