but there is one thing i am finding hard to accept even tought, i understand him. The way he torture her. Even tought i understand him too. But...as an audience and someone who knows her real purpose, it's still hurt.

Peace and peace:

you read the cript? You mean of the drma?

yes

Gosh! I am thanking you, for the information! I hope there is a child like they said it's in the novel!

Thank you so much for writing this. Makes the story so much more interesting.

kwanto:

That I'm not sure. Mo NV is not a bad character. 

Interesting!! I am so expecting Mo Nv is a evil character. Please give me something different.

I am trying not to watch the episodes till the human arc end. But it's very difficult. Ijust want this week to pass very quickly. By the way the next week we will have only one episode per day right? Or am i wrong?

Kiie:

Interesting!! I am so expecting Mo Nv is a evil character. Please give me something different.

She is a grey character, not bad and not too good either. 

Peace and peace:

I am trying not to watch the episodes till the human arc end. But it's very difficult. Ijust want this week to pass very quickly. By the way the next week we will have only one episode per day right? Or am i wrong?

No same as this week 

Peace and peace:

It will still be Mon - 1, Tues - 2, Wed and Thurs - 1, Fri and Sat - 0 and Sun - 1. 😅 cant speed up time.

kwanto:
In 1st ep, LSS is shown as the “one”. LSS parents caused the failure of the battle between gods and demons, otherwise the evil bones would be sealed, so LSS has to pay for her parents’ mistake and she is the Chosen one to kill TTJ – Karma.  
The imprint on LSS forehead in the 1st ep. LSS is the descendant of the Phoenix God, the daughter of Chu Huang, so she can hurt the new demon god TTJ. Just like Chu Huang can hurt Ancient Demon God.

Do I need to rewatch the first episode? I don't remember any of this. :')

I thought the story started with the future then moved to the past, then the dream arc, then back to the past.

Li Su Su is her name in the past right?

Note: I've only completed till episode 18.

That will be revealed in immortal arch, but you need to pay attention to these characters in dream arch. 

In ep 1, LSS can hurt Demon God, but others can not, because she is the daughter of Chu Huang. 

ColourMePurple:

Do I need to rewatch the first episode? I don't remember any of this. :')

I thought the story started with the future then moved to the past, then the dream arc, then back to the past.

Li Su Su is her name in the past right?

Note: I've only completed till episode 18.

In the final fight during the dream arc between God of War, Ming Ye and Demon God, you will see Chu Zhuang who was upposed to seal the evil bone but was disrupted by Di Man and how they have affected the sealing of the evil bone. So as mentioned above by Kwanto, it later will be explained on how it is a full cycle where Li SuSu is the chosen one. Spoiler: Li SuSu is the daughter of Di Man and Chu Huang. Enjoy watching!

kwanto:

That will be revealed in immortal arch, but you need to pay attention to these characters in dream arch. 

In ep 1, LSS can hurt Demon God, but others can not, because she is the daughter of Chu Huang. 

Okay. Thanks.

Megumi-H:

In the final fight during the dream arc between God of War, Ming Ye and Demon God, you will see Chu Zhuang who was upposed to seal the evil bone but was disrupted by Di Man and how they have affected the sealing of the evil bone. So as mentioned above by Kwanto, it later will be explained on how it is a full cycle where Li SuSu is the chosen one. Spoiler: Li SuSu is the daughter of Di Man and Chu Huang. Enjoy watching!

In the end, the evil bone was sealed by Ming Ye, right?

A separate question - what was the cube that Ming Ye was trying to change in order to help Sang Jiu?

And thanks!

ColourMePurple:

Okay. Thanks.

In the end, the evil bone was sealed by Ming Ye, right?

A separate question - what was the cube that Ming Ye was trying to change in order to help Sang Jiu?

And thanks!

Yes! He sealed it that’s why there were peace for a long time. 

The artifact you asked about, if I am not wrong, it’s the ‘Bone refining seal’, he purified it to want to use it to help SJ.