kwanto:

Mo NV is Si Ying sister, Ancient Demon God saved her spirit and made it into her weapon umbrella. YBC basically has the chance to redeem herself in immortal realm. 

Oh. I thought Mo Nv is a goddess from present timeline (500 years from this mortal arc). So, she was that umbrella Si Ying holding in her fight. 😅

kwanto:

Wow I did not see him....is it Di Mian LSS dad? 

I'm sure it'll be a girl. Cuz of thin figure face 😅.

So not everyone can reborn? SJ and MY didn't reborn?

Coriander:

i suppose gods cant be reborn as said by mingye in the latest episode but don't know about immortals.and since sangjiu became a demon she might not be reborn

You are amazing kwanto! I love this. I was able to pick up from a few details but not all and this really helps. It's a shame some people didn't really like the dream arc. 

Coriander:

I don’t think the gods can be reborn once they dissipate. But some of SJ’s essence seems to still be contained in the world alluring jade, hence she was the one who spoke to SuSu when SuSu tried to transfer the jade over from TTJ.

Since you read the novel, do you think they will stick to the HE? What are you toughts on it?

Peace and peace:

Since you read the novel, do you think they will stick to the HE? What are you toughts on it?

I read the script, I know it is HE

you read the cript? You mean of the drma?

Peace and peace:

So far the drama has stuck closed to the key essence of the characters and story. So I believe it will give us a satisfactory ending. As Kwanto confirmed above it as HE😊. That’s great to know!

thanks for answering me! I want him to see the real her. So much! I can't wait for the tower scenes, for what i read in the other comments it will happen around 28, do you think it's true or maybe there is apossibility we will see it a bit earlier? Also, it's truer we will get only an ep every day the next week?

Peace and peace:

thanks for answering me! I want him to see the real her. So much! I can't wait for the tower scenes, for what i read in the other comments it will happen around 28, do you think it's true or maybe there is apossibility we will see it a bit earlier? Also, it's truer we will get only an ep every day the next week?

Be prepared my friend we may be left with a cliff hanger on Thurs and no ep for Fri and Sat. Felt the tower scene will only complete next week😭😭😭

NOOOO! Yea, my friend...let's just wait. I am trying to thing about something else. Actually i am trying not to watch the episodes till we will end the human arc, but it's very hard! I am trying to cope with their drama love is sweet. But still i can't stop thinking about them. I came into the drama with no expectation but ended up like this...

Peace and peace:

NOOOO! Yea, my friend...let's just wait. I am trying to thing about something else. Actually i am trying not to watch the episodes till we will end the human arc, but it's very hard! I am trying to cope with their drama love is sweet. But still i can't stop thinking about them. I came into the drama with no expectation but ended up like this...

You are not alone, we are in this together. So far every ep., at least there were some sweet moments among the different CPs. Let’s endure and it will get better;)

Yes, let's be positive, and wait for the next week ahaha.