That actually clears up a lot of my questions! Thanks for this! 

Thanks kwanto, this explains so many things. Again, I blame for the editing, not only the cut scene, but how the show telling the story and connecting the dots. This drama should turn to be great if only they can deliver it in a right way.

The costume is chef kiss, the OST is beautiful (this is the first time I like all the OST of the drama, usually only or 2.), the CGI wonderful, the fight scene amazing and a bunch of great cast. I wish they have a better director and writer team. I don't know many c-PD but so far Chu Yui Bun created many great dramas that I like.

Sooha13:

Thanks kwanto, this explains so many things. Again, I blame for the editing, not only the cut scene, but how the show telling the story and connecting the dots. This drama should turn to be great if only they can deliver it in a right way.

The costume is chef kiss, the OST is beautiful (this is the first time I like all the OST of the drama, usually only or 2.), the CGI wonderful, the fight scene amazing and a bunch of great cast. I wish they have a better director and writer team. I don't know many c-PD but so far Chu Yui Bun created many great dramas that I like.

He is a good director. Tteotm director is just so so but I blame c gov the most otherwise we can still have 2 parts and not everything is rushed. 

Meiling:

This scene. That one tried to comes into MY and Ancient Demon Lord fight but was interrupted.

https://twitter.com/yuanshuaixx/status/1646540759460646912?t=K4ML-ab7d1s7ZaYvbOQPvg&s=19

That's Mo Nv.  

I completely forgot about that kid Ji ze pushed to the mortal realm is actually Pang Yizhi. I always have a hard time remembering the names of support characters. 

Thank you soo much for this!