Ok, so now I will change it to "The EXPENSIVE smell of LYX" ...LOL 🤣😂🤣😂

ChunTian:

This just sounds so wrong in all account…lol! LYX’s smell is priceless. 🤣🤣🤣

ChunTian:

Bahahaha I quite like this 🤭🤭🤭

Dang....we are sounding like thirsty fans again. ahahahaha.....😂🤣

Eh all the emojis disappeared again and replaced by questions marks...

Did we "break" the system with too many comments here? LOL

Was I that ignorant. Suddenly so many advertisements? How many products I need to buy? Need to check if pharmacy selling his Cetaphil foam wash before ordering online. But I saw packaging slight changes. Even Jackson Wang coffee cannot find in my country how is the products he advertised easy to purchase.

Fiona:

Was I that ignorant. Suddenly so many advertisements? How many products I need to buy? Need to check if pharmacy selling his Cetaphil foam wash before ordering online. But I saw packaging slight changes. Even Jackson Wang coffee cannot find in my country how is the products he advertised for easy to purchase.

Maybe we need international shoppers to buy for us but what if we only find scammers?

Ok suddenly the emojis are back.. so weird

ChunTian:

Did we "break" the system with too many comments here? LOL

Even my email don’t send me notifications anymore. Everything went wrong in this page lol

chsaf:

Maybe we need international shoppers to buy for us but what if we only find scammers?

Ok suddenly the emojis are back.. so weird

Yes, unless that is his super fans. I found someone who loves and supports Xiao Zhan that she sells everything he advertised for online. She bring in the products.

Fiona:

Even my email don’t send me notifications anymore. Everything went wrong in this page lol

This happens to me foo sometimes XD

Fiona:

Yes, unless that is his super fans. I found someone who loves and supports Xiao Zhan that she sells everything he advertised for online. She bring in the products.

I will do that if I get some special perks of meeting LYX if my sales are high…hahaha.

So far I am only into the Shiseido and skin wash. Fragrance and sunblock too out of bound for me…🤣

I think MDL site is crashing again…the page hang on me while I typed…