Megumi-H:

Yeah, in his interview for the concert, he was had and attitude and was quite arrogant. Sigh, that it is sad to know that when an artist become rich and famous, can also become prideful. Well anyway, he lost a lot of fans along the years and think he is really not as popular as he used to be.

I agree with your observation about Jay's popularity. In recent years his concerts have been plagued with negativity, due to poor handling of ticketing and then mainly his poor performance at the concert and having too many guests sing on his behalf. People go to listen to Jay sing, not his guests. 

Anyways, we have our humble and talented Xixi to keep us entertained. LYX is worthy of our time and admiration.  ??

Jay Chou has always mumbled XD

He is talented at songwriting but his vocals a bit meh. Meanwhile I've seen variety shows with Got7 or Jackson in it, Jackson is a very funny person. Miss them as a group.

Ok let's partyyyyyy~~~~

Megumi-H:

Yes! My little niece used it as she has eczema, very gentle and great for her condition.

But now because LYX endorses it, I will buy more????

Found online but packaging different hehe

Hi gals! What's up? 

Are we adding Cetaphil to our shopping list now? 

I used to use that actually coz my friend's doc mom recommended it to me since it's hypoallergenic.:)

EMOJIS NOT WORKING PROPERLY  TT

Micha101:

Hi gals! What's up? 

Are we adding Cetaphil to our shopping list now? ? 

I used to use that actually coz my friend's doc mom recommended it to me since it's hypoallergenic.?

Yes as it's one of xixi's endorsements XD

OMG this is getting fun. I will go look at pharmacy if not will buy online. The packaging will be different from XiXi’s.

Fiona:

OMG this is getting fun. I will go look at pharmacy if not will buy online. The packaging will be different from XiXi’s.

LYC effect in full force?

Micha101:

Hi gals! What's up? 

Are we adding Cetaphil to our shopping list now? 

I used to use that actually coz my friend's doc mom recommended it to me since it's hypoallergenic.:)

EMOJIS NOT WORKING PROPERLY  TT

Yes!!!

I will post a pic of  the facewash and Shiseido when it arrives! lol loot!

I arrived late! Work held me up. But I came with Bitchang Umbrella as Suying! LoL

Jackson Wang playlist all the way!

Songs Cruel and Come Alive  by JW on repeat and suits TTEOM ?

Lei:

I arrived late! Work held me up. But I came with Bitchang Umbrella as Suying! LoL

Jackson Wang playlist all the way!

Songs Cruel and Come Alive  by JW on repeat and suits TTEOM ?

Hey Hey Lei! Better late than never!! ?  Let's drink! ?

And for you Jackson Wang fans here, a YT short of him looking fine at the Met Gala. ??

Wouldn't it be a blast if LYX also went to the Met Gala? Double Asian eye candy!??

https://youtube.com/shorts/BicUs55YD2Q?feature=share

Jackson is indeed an eye candy. He has this growing presence on stage too. Yes! It will be amazing if LYX also attends it. I heard he don’t always attend a lot of event or game show.

Megumi-H:

Jackson is indeed an eye candy. He has this growing presence on stage too. Yes! It will be amazing if LYX also attends it. I heard he don’t always attend a lot of event or game show.

Our favourite leading men together. That would be a dream come true.  Drinks?  But it is too early for drinks at the bar now. Maybe we need to open a cafe place to have some coffee. LOL ☕☕

Cheers! Never too early for drink?! Need a DGTTJ and Goddess LSS’s concoction ❤️.