ChunTian:

And for you Jackson Wang fans here, a YT short of him looking fine at the Met Gala. 😍🥰

Wouldn't it be a blast if LYX also went to the Met Gala? Double Asian eye candy!😍🤩

https://youtube.com/shorts/BicUs55YD2Q?feature=share

Oh yes double eye Candy. Don’t mind it a bit. During Jackson’s concert period, all my social media was him just because buying a ticket but now everything is about LuoYunXi. How scary it is that your phone spies on you. 

Lei:

I will post a pic of  the facewash and Shiseido when it arrives! lol loot!

Packaging exact the same? The one I found online a slight changes.

Fiona: Your phone hears everything you say and whatever you searched. Lol be careful.

Megumi-H:

Jackson is indeed an eye candy. He has this growing presence on stage too. Yes! It will be amazing if LYX also attends it. I heard he don’t always attend a lot of event or game show.

Low profile? Not many advertisement too right? Hopefully now he will get more jobs so we can see him often? Then all of us will get poorer to buy the products he advertises for…. Lol lol 

ChunTian:

And for you Jackson Wang fans here, a YT short of him looking fine at the Met Gala. 😍🥰

Wouldn't it be a blast if LYX also went to the Met Gala? Double Asian eye candy!😍🤩

https://youtube.com/shorts/BicUs55YD2Q?feature=share

Lol someone said photoshooped King TTJ in the met gala hahaha

chsaf:

Fiona: Your phone hears everything you say and whatever you searched. Lol be careful.

Weird huh even didn’t search and just conversation. It appears. I watched so many other dramas but nothing appears as many as this.

Fiona:

Weird huh even didn’t search and just conversation. It appears. I watched so many other dramas but nothing appears as many as this.

Your phone knows TTEOTM is unlike the other dramas XD

Lei:

Lol someone said photoshooped King TTJ in the met gala hahaha

hahahaha...sounds like a plan. 😁

chsaf:

Your phone knows TTEOTM is unlike the other dramas XD

Weird how technology improve and scary.

Fiona:

Yes, I think the phone listens, the programs take note of what you like in you IG / Facebook etc and the algorithm sends you things it thinks you will like. AI is really scary these days. 😅

Lei:

I will post a pic of  the facewash and Shiseido when it arrives! lol loot!

Yes please! 😍

Fiona:

Weird how technology improve and scary.

Yup they will show adverts videos etc based on what we say and search! It's crazy XD

chsaf:

Yup they will show adverts videos etc based on what we say and search! It's crazy XD

Scarier when they even choose what to appear on your phone  -sweat-

ChunTian:

Yes, I think the phone listens, the programs take note of what you like in you IG / Facebook etc and the algorithm sends you things it thinks you will like. AI is really scary these days. 😅

Even through conversation with friends. We talked about renovation the house and never even search on house and stuff.

Fiona:

Even through conversation with friends. We talked about renovation the house and never even search on house and stuff.

Yes, it's creepy that it listens in. I made cheesecake and just told my mom. Now, it's showing me the 5 best cheesecake recipes on Twitter. 🤯😂

Gals, have some Basque Burnt Cheesecake! Nom nom nom!🥰🎂🍰