Megumi-H:

I will do that if I get some special perks of meeting LYX if my sales are high…hahaha.

So far I am only into the Shiseido and skin wash. Fragrance and sunblock too out of bound for me…?

I think MDL site is crashing again…the page hang on me while I typed…

I wanna do that too but I cannot. 

Mine is ok when typing here in discussion but on the normal comment page it does that when I type. Slower then I type.

Fiona:

Was I that ignorant. Suddenly so many advertisements? How many products I need to buy? Need to check if pharmacy selling his Cetaphil foam wash before ordering online. But I saw packaging slight changes. Even Jackson Wang coffee cannot find in my country how is the products he advertised easy to purchase.

Jackson Wang coffee is the Nescafe Gold that he was endorsing? That's the only one I am aware of. 

ChunTian:

Jackson Wang coffee is the Nescafe Gold that he was endorsing? That's the only one I am aware of. 

Yes that is the one. From Thailand I think? He did a water ad in Thailand too.

Fiona:

https://weibo.com/1860563805/4905948788818115

Maybe there is a link to purchase.

I think just get it locally. The reason why labels are slightly different is because of different local requirements and which Cetaphil production plant the market got their product from. So I think there is no way to get exactly the same as China market if we are not from there. :-)

ChunTian:

I think just get it locally. The reason why labels are slightly different is because of different local requirements and which Cetaphil production plant the market got their product from. So I think there is no way to get exactly the same as China market if we are not from there. :-) 

Will look out for the pharmacy here before I purchase online from where am from. Many people purchase thing from TaoBao hahahha I am poor at these things.

Lei:

Extraaa Spicyyyy food in the menu please

https://twitter.com/mierakorea/status/1662409146950615041?s=46&t=9qEP2cRBOHEHRmcjHx_vQw

Oooh…I love spicy food! Apparently Sichuan spicy food is top notch spice and not easy to handle. 🔥🔥🔥

Megumi-H:

Oooh…I love spicy food! Apparently Sichuan spicy food is top notch spice and not easy to handle. 🔥🔥🔥

I think Level One or Two Sichuan spice will be enough for me. LOL 

Try Mala  seasoning don’t think you can feel your tongue.

Fiona:

Try Mala  seasoning don’t think you can feel your tongue.

Yeah, I think for that, 2 drops will be enough for me. LOL

ChunTian:

Yeah, I think for that, 2 drops will be enough for me. LOL

Didn’t like it. I tried a few Sichuan food before didn’t quite like it. So sorry LYX….

Fiona:

Didn’t like it. I tried a few Sichuan food before didn’t quite like it. So sorry LYX….

LOL, I think he will understand. :)

ChunTian:

LOL, I think he will understand. :)

If he is around I think most probably will pretend I like it lol lol. But honestly I cannot take too spicy. That spicy taste is different from the spicy food I took before.

Hi guys, 

Anyone interested in Special Ramen🍜 Recipe? Should I share it here? Because for me having Ramen 🍜 while watching drama is super enjoyable! Let me know! 

With lots of love,

Evie