Evie Zan:

Hi guys, 

Anyone interested in Special Ramen? Recipe? Should I share it here? Because for me having Ramen ? while watching drama is super enjoyable! Let me know! 

With lots of love,

Evie

Yes, please. Love to try.

Fiona:

Yes, please. Love to try.

Yes please!!!!!

Megumi-H:

Oooh…I love spicy food! Apparently Sichuan spicy food is top notch spice and not easy to handle. ???

I have tried before and it will blow your head off spicy 🌶️🌶️🌶️

Lei:

I have tried before and it will blow your head off spicy ?️?️?️

Actually not as spciy as Thai food ? I do enjoy the mala taste esp the Sichuan spicy mala fish dish.  It’s like hot pot lol 

Please share it with us, Evie

I like to eat ramen too while watching dramas XD

LoveDemonGodTTJ:

Actually not as spciy as Thai food ? I do enjoy the mala taste esp the Sichuan spicy mala fish dish.  It’s like hot pot lol 

Thai food for me is mild 🌶️ lol I generally like super spicy food 😆 I have different kinds of Chilli 🌶️ growing in my yard. 

LoveDemonGodTTJ:

Wish I do but Mala numb my tongue I don’t like that feeling. The spice they used I guess for Sichuan food that I am not use to it.  Spicy does makes me tummy ache 

Lei:

Thai food for me is mild 🌶️ lol I generally like super spicy food 😆 I have different kinds of Chilli 🌶️ growing in my yard. 

I like the spicy taste for Thai food but again I cannot take too spicy plus if too spicy I will have tummy ache. Wish I could

I read somewhere LUX likes durian, am not sure if it is true. Anyone here does? I don’t really like but if I eat I need to eat from a refrigerator where not slimy. Durian can make into a menu?

chsaf:

Please share it with us, Evie

I like to eat ramen too while watching dramas XD

I just bought 2 package of Ramen speaking of that 😅😅

Hahaha whatttt LYX likes durian?

To be honest, I used to eat a lot of it as a kid but I think sometime between 10-11 years old, I ate too much and became really sick for days. From then on, even the smell of durian gives me headache. It's like kryptonite for me XD

I do not like the mala to overwhelm to taste of the other ingredients. Plus too spicy can cause tummy ache to even the best spice eater. I have friends who can eat very high level spicy mala foods and then anticipate a tummy ache and multiple trips to the toilet.

Imo, the objective of the mala spice is to flavour the food and not give a tummy ache. LOL Anyways, to each their own. :)

Fiona:

I just bought 2 package of Ramen speaking of that ??

Samyang Hot Chicken Ramen?  Goes well with an ice cold coke. YUM! 

ChunTian:

Samyang Hot Chicken Ramen?  Goes well with an ice cold coke. YUM! 

Nongshim spicy flavor and Samyang kimchi flavor. I am weird after a spicy dish I want a hot tea 😅🤣🤣

chsaf:

Hahaha whatttt LYX likes durian?

To be honest, I used to eat a lot of it as a kid but I think sometime between 10-11 years old, I ate too much and became really sick for days. From then on, even the smell of durian gives me headache. It's like kryptonite for me XD

https://www.cpophome.com/luo-yunxi-leo-profile/

I had seen Jackson Wang eating durian but never seen LYX so am not sure if the information is true.  I eat durian as to please my dad. He is a typical dad who thinks whatever he likes his kid must like lol lol lol. Until now I hate the slimy texture and worry my mouth stink. So the fridge will do the trick, eating it like Icecream. 😅😅