ChunTian:

Yes, I find him so humble and puts in a lot for his live shows. ? I have not had the chance to attend one though. Have you?

Read that the recent Jay Chou concerts in Asia were disappointing. As in fans complaining that Jay's voice was not good and he was not actually singing and his guest artists did a lot of the singing. ?

Yes, Jay Chou’s concert was a disappointment. My cousin were his fans, went to watch and was terribly upset after. I mean honest Jay is a good song writer, but he couldn’t really sing and doesn’t have the stamina to hold a concert. So he depends on his guest singers. Then worst is that he didn’t have a good team to put up a good show. So couldn’t sing, poor show, so hence feedback poor overall.

ChunTian:

Yes, I find him so humble and puts in a lot for his live shows. ? I have not had the chance to attend one though. Have you?

Read that the recent Jay Chou concerts in Asia were disappointing. As in fans complaining that Jay's voice was not good and he was not actually singing and his guest artists did a lot of the singing. ?

Yes I did went for his concert last year and now he is still yet to complete his world tour. I know nothing much about Jay Zhou only watched one of his movie Initial D and seen him playing piano and sing only. But my best friend who went did complain. I thought was the sound system fault. I am more a watching person than a listening person. I love music but I love watching a drama or movie even more. Jackson’s concert I went was to fulfill my bucket of list before grow too old for anything lol lol lol and of course because he is humble that was why I choose his concert to go. 

Fiona:

Yes I did went for his concert last year and now he is still yet to complete his world tour. I know nothing much about Jay Zhou only watched one of his movie Initial D and seen him playing piano and sing only. But my best friend who went did complain. I thought was the sound system fault. I am more a watching person than a listening person. I love music but I love watching a drama or movie even more. Jackson’s concert I went was to fulfill my bucket of list before grow too old for anything lol lol lol and of course because he is humble that was why I choose his concert to go. 

Jackson Wong has great personality! Saw his talk show on Go Go Fridge! He is quite funny and humble person. Saw some of his song and stage performance, a really good dancer too. Must have been a great concert.

Megumi-H:

Jackson Wong has great personality! Saw his talk show on Go Go Fridge! He is quite funny and humble person. Saw some of his song and stage performance, a really good dancer too. Must have been a great concert.

Yes he does. That was why I wanna see his concert between so many other concerts which were held in where am at to give him support. Yes it was a great concert. 

Megumi-H:

New product endorsement by LYX:

https://youtu.be/dvdn8OxOZc0

Ok, now I need a new face wash. 🤣😂😆

Megumi-H:

Yes, Jay Chou’s concert was a disappointment. My cousin were his fans, went to watch and was terribly upset after. I mean honest Jay is a good song writer, but he couldn’t really sing and doesn’t have the stamina to hold a concert. So he depends on his guest singers. Then worst is that he didn’t have a good team to put up a good show. So couldn’t sing, poor show, so hence feedback poor overall.

I think when he charges so much for a ticket, people expect a great show. 

Also, lately he has also become full of himself. Another article saying that he feels like there is no more improvement areas for him. How true, don't know, but based on the kind of halfhearted concert he gave recently, well, I guess actions speak louder than words.  I used to think well of him, but over the years ... decreasing bit by bit 📉

Megumi-H:

New product endorsement by LYX:

https://youtu.be/dvdn8OxOZc0

Let’s shop lol

I think I should save up for the Kilian perfume. Scent of LYX? 🤣🤣😂😂😍😍🤩🤩

ChunTian:

Ok, now I need a new face wash. 🤣😂😆

This brand is cheaper than Shiseido and it’s good for sensitive skin, can buy🤣

ChunTian:

I think when he charges so much for a ticket, people expect a great show. 

Also, lately he has also become full of himself. Another article saying that he feels like there is no more improvement areas for him. How true, don't know, but based on the kind of halfhearted concert he gave recently, well, I guess actions speak louder than words.  I used to think well of him, but over the years ... decreasing bit by bit ?

Yeah, in his interview for the concert, he was had and attitude and was quite arrogant. Sigh, that it is sad to know that when an artist become rich and famous, can also become prideful. Well anyway, he lost a lot of fans along the years and think he is really not as popular as he used to be.

Megumi-H:

This brand is cheaper than Shiseido and it’s good for sensitive skin, can buy?

Since Xixi is endorsing it...only one thing to say "TAKE OUR MONEY" ...LOL

But jokes aside, Cetaphil is supposed to be quite a gentle skincare brand. I think some skin doctors recommend it to their patients. 

Megumi-H:

This brand is cheaper than Shiseido and it’s good for sensitive skin, can buy🤣

I found it online maybe will buy lol lol 

ChunTian:

Since Xixi is endorsing it...only one thing to say "TAKE OUR MONEY" ...LOL

But jokes aside, Cetaphil is supposed to be quite a gentle skincare brand. I think some skin doctors recommend it to their patients. 

Yes! My little niece used it as she has eczema, very gentle and great for her condition.

But now because LYX endorses it, I will buy more😍😍😍🤣

Megumi-H:

Yes! My little niece used it as she has eczema, very gentle and great for her condition.

But now because LYX endorses it, I will buy more😍😍😍🤣

That will be my next facewash to get! The power of LYX at work! 🤩🤩