Realised the regular menu has Demon Wings.

I have updated the wings to "TTJ LSS Passionate Night Wings". It's gonna be as hot and spicy as it gets. 🤣😂

ChunTian:

Alrighty, food menu is up.

Hostage Prince Swill (Soup)

TTJ LSS Passionate Night Wings

Celestial Charcuterie Platter

Ancient Demon Rings of Fire (Onion Rings…hahahaha)

Clams in Tears of Regret Sauce

Crudo with Ancient Crystal Marinate & Bitchang Extra Sour Vinegar

Annihilation Fries with Swiss Cheese Fondue (Yes, apparently cheese is very popular in this universe too)

Flaming Phoenix (Chicken) on Mohe Moss

Dragon Meat Stew with A Side of Demon Mash & Ming Ye Seasonal Vegetables

Lightning Seared Wagyu with Wedding Night Debt Wine Sauce

Abyss Fired Lamb Chops with Crushed Evil Bone and 12 Gods Sauce

So creative! 💕👏👏👏 I'm getting hungry thinking of these.😂 

Micha101:

So creative! ???? I'm getting hungry thinking of these.? 

Thanks....and you are not alone. I got hungry after coming up with these. Ahahahaha

Gotta test these dishes. Have some with me?

Let's start with the crudo and clams. I'll have a 12 God’s Champagne. 

Loving this menu. I’ll have Ancient Demon Rings of Fire 🔥 and Sex on the Bo’re Life 🍹 🔥🔥

Micha101:

It aired? What a relief that dramas are still being allowed.🤩 Last saw Bin Bin in A Romance of a Little Forest with Esther Yu

ChunTian:

Wow...they even have the costume?! This is some serious cosplay! 

I watched Song of the Moon l liked his acting so much there. 

ChunTian:

Thanks....and you are not alone. I got hungry after coming up with these. Ahahahaha

Gotta test these dishes. Have some with me?

Let's start with the crudo and clams. I'll have a 12 God’s Champagne. 

I will have Lightning Seared Wagyu with Wedding Night Sex - I MEAN - Debt Wine Sauce and ADG Cognac XO. 😂

Going for fancy schmancy tonight! 🥩🥃😂

Micha101:

I will have Lightning Seared Wagyu with Wedding Night Sex - I MEAN - Debt Wine Sauce and ADG Cognac XO. 😂

Going for fancy schmancy tonight! 🥩🥃😂

HAHAHAHAHA...yeah, we just can't help ourselves when it comes the TTJ and LSS Wedding Night......"Debt". 😂😁

Micha101:

It aired? What a relief that dramas are still being allowed.🤩 Last saw Bin Bin in A Romance of a Little Forest with Esther Yu

Allow to air?  Wonder why this one could air but the other one could not. Will you watch? I also watched the one you mentioned but. Oils not complete Song of the moon yet. 

Fiona:

Allow to air?  Wonder why this one could air but the other one could not. Will you watch? I also watched the one you mentioned but. Oils not complete Song of the moon yet. 

I was surprised too that Here We Meet Again aired yesterday. I might give it a go but not now. All dramas are on hold for me. 😂  I happen to like Binbin as well as Janice Wu from her Le Coup de Foudre days. 

Hey Moon Bar! 

I need a couple of Lightning Punishment Shots 🥃🥃 and glass of Tantai Jin’s Blood Wine.

Ohhh....and a Abyss Fired Lamb Chops with Crushed Evil Bone and 12 Gods Sauce too! LOL

Micha101:

I was surprised too that Here We Meet Again aired yesterday. I might give it a go but not now. All dramas are on hold for me. 😂  I happen to like Binbin as well as Janice Wu from her Le Coup de Foudre days. 

Me too. Will give a shot. I only watched her with LuoYunXi in Chaser Light Rescue.

ChunTian:

Hey Moon Bar! 

I need a couple of Lightning Punishment Shots 🥃🥃 and glass of Tantai Jin’s Blood Wine.

Ohhh....and a Abyss Fired Lamb Chops with Crushed Evil Bone and 12 Gods Sauce too! LOL

Coming right up!

Everyone! It's Wednesday!! Celebration day for TTEOTM!!! 

Are your outfits ready? Are you ready to PARTY?

And posting a copy of LYX stats here in case it gets lost in the comments later.

Love how he comes from behind and blows everyone out of the water and maintains his #1 spot for weeks. WE ARE PROUD OF YOU LYX!! 🥇🏅

http://xhslink.com/sUL8nq

💃🏻🕺🏻🍷🎉🎉🎉🍾🍻🥂