justjacky:

I'm joining in!! But I have a hard time choosing which outfit to wear ?

Option 1: YXW iconic tower scene outfit (the colour ?)

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/53/f3/7e/53f37ef1cdf34cef23643ce912f1c876.jpg

Option 2: SJ beautiful clam outfit (the hair ?)

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0f/f9/d8/0ff9d8fd18d3d753e4a6091b9a43c106.jpg

I might go with option 2 just because I'd die happily if someone does my hair like that ???

I am piping in by saying go for option 2 since we've been raving about SJ's hair, make-up and outfit. So pretty! ?

ChunTian:

Ikr. LOL ?????????

You could come in a hanfu outfit even if you are not dressing up as any of the characters. There are so many dynasties to choose from, I am sure there will be something that suits you.  ?

Bartender uniform? Let me go through YouTube to learn how to make drinks yeah ?????

Micha101:

I am piping in by saying go for option 2 since we've been raving about SJ's hair, make-up and outfit. So pretty! ?

Same I would say option 2. Light color and beautiful.

Sooha13:

All I need is TTJ with curl!!

NBY in curl also hot

and I also like Cheng Yi when he's in silver curl in IS.

What happen with me and man curl. I don't even like it in modern style, but in Xianxia world, I'm sold!! ?  ?  ?  

That curl killing me... I want it too... NBY also beautiful with curly hair... 

Sooha13:

LOL this edit ?? 

The only show that I've been waiting for and it's postpone??!! Even TTJ won't let us forget about him soon ? 

Hahaha he wont. So unfair. But we nothing can do. We can watch TJ videos heheh! :P

ChunTian:

????TTEOTM CELEBRATORY PARTY! ????

Dress up as your favourite TTEOTM character and join us for a celebratory party at the Moon Bar this Wednesday. I think we should have a prize for the best dressed too? ???

@Lei, let's plan the menu!  

If anyone has any ideas to share, feel free to drop them! We will be needing a music playlist too!

OH its hard, but...I will dress like ADG! Hahaha i'll have that cosplay. Yes I am fatty but never mind. It will be good cosplay. LOL!

SandraNoLie:

That curl killing me... I want it too... NBY also beautiful with curly hair... 

Yup same! I actually cut my hair short after being done with pink purple hair and now I want it long again coz of TTJ's mermaid curls. How can I grow hair fast? Haha! ??

Fiona:

Same I would say option 2. Light color and beautiful.

Micha101:

Ok, it's decided. I'm going with option 2 ???

Micha101:

Yup same! I actually cut my hair short after being done with pink purple hair and now I want it long again coz of TTJ's mermaid curls. How can I grow hair fast? Haha! ??

You need TTJ's magic hair shampoo ???

justjacky:

Hahahaha...YES! I think we could all do with some TTJ magic hair shampoo. It is not easy to grow hair as long as those in the drama! And have it healthy and luscious at the same time.

Mid way I am gonna be tempted to do some bleaching and colouring. ?? 

justjacky:

Gonna add bottles of this to cart now!  ?

Actually how does this celebration works? I am a bit confuse along the way. Sorry yeah.

I will come in as Suying ☂️ 

Lei:

I will come in as Suying ☂️ 

Fierce!  I love it! ❤️

Just don't let Mo Nv/Bitchang out ???

Fiona:

Actually how does this celebration works? I am a bit confuse along the way. Sorry yeah.

It's a virtual party here in our imaginary party room. LOL