With all the things brewing in the background, it is likely a close shave that TTEOTM managed to be screened. I think that is something to be grateful for. And now TTEOTM and LYX are also getting praise and recognition, quiet towns are revived with tourism. Sounds like a joyous thing. 

Let's celebrate this wonderful news with a PARTY AT THE MOON BAR. 🎉🎈🎊🎉🥳 

🎉🎉🎊🎈TTEOTM CELEBRATORY PARTY! 🎈🎊🎉🎉

Dress up as your favourite TTEOTM character and join us for a celebratory party at the Moon Bar this Wednesday. I think we should have a prize for the best dressed too? 😁😆😉

@Lei, let's plan the menu!  

If anyone has any ideas to share, feel free to drop them! We will be needing a music playlist too!

ChunTian:

Dress up as your favourite TTEOTM character and join us for a celebratory party at the Moon Bar this Wednesday. I think we should have a prize for the best dressed too? 😁😆😉

If anyone has any ideas to share, feel free to drop them! We will be needing a music playlist too!

Yes!!!! Let’s!! 

ChunTian:

Sounds fun!💃🕺🥂🍾🎉

I'm dressing up as Chuntao! This is in homage to the forum member who when asked to choose between Bitchang and Pian Ran chose Chuntao instead. Wanna show her some love, too!😂💕

Micha101:

Sounds fun!💃🕺🥂🍾🎉

I'm dressing up as Chuntao! This is in homage to the forum member who when asked to choose between Bitchang and Pian Ran chose Chuntao instead. Wanna show her some love, too!😂💕

Kudos to that forum member who was so diplomatically correct. ahahahahah Did not want to offend any of the main camps. But hey Chuntao is cute! Good choice!

I like so many of the costumes, I like LSS's pink dress when she went demon hunting with CJM, I liked YXW green dress when she first met TTJ, hey SJ's dress is nice too. Decisions decisions.... LOL

Sorry for coming late.

Trying ‘get rid’ of TTEOM with A familiar Stranger, it’s short amd not really bad but I keep comparing with TTEOM and just drop in eps 13, I need some motivation to pick it up. 

Tried Love O2O, drop in eps 20 after they pretty much together. 

Waiting until BFTB finish to see the end forst, but they hype is not that much so I’m not sure if I’m going to watch it.

I think I’m gonna wait until The Kunning Palace airs, I guess I’m going to watch it while it’s air. Watch the summary of the novel, it’s interisting and have a happy ending (please don’t betray the novel like TTEOTM).

Is Lighter & Princess worth it? I really want to start it, not really a fan of the FL at first impression but should I give it a try?

Sooha13:

Sorry for coming late.

Trying ‘get rid’ of TTEOM with A familiar Stranger, it’s short amd not really bad but I keep comparing with TTEOM and just drop in eps 13, I need some motivation to pick it up. 

Waiting until BFTB finish to see the end forst, but they hype is not that much so I’m not sure if I’m going to watch it.

I think I’m gonna wait until The Kunning Palace airs, I guess I’m going to watch it while it’s air. Watch the summary of the novel, it’s interisting and have a happy ending (please don’t betray the novel like TTEOTM).

Is Lighter & Princess worth it? I really want to start it, not really a fan of the FL at first impression but should I give it a try?

Welcome to the Moon Bar. 

I feel you. I cannot get TTEOTM out of my system like many of the campers here. I have been stuck between slowly savouring LIS and rewatching my favourite episodes of TTEOTM. Too bad about Kunning Palace, else that would have been something I would watch.  

Maybe I will start on Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938. 😄

ChunTian:

Kudos to that forum member who was so diplomatically correct. ahahahahah Did not want to offend any of the main camps. But hey Chuntao is cute! Good choice!

I like so many of the costumes, I like LSS's pink dress when she went demon hunting with CJM, I liked YXW green dress when she first met TTJ, hey SJ's dress is nice too. Decisions decisions.... LOL

Yes a  diplomatic and unexpected answer. 😆 

LSS's pink dress for the win! It is so pretty! No wonder it's Xixi fave costume of hers. 

I’m coming in as LSS black wedding dress which is my fav !! Can reuse it for Halloween lol.   

LoveDemonGodTTJ:

I’m coming in as LSS black wedding dress which is my fav !! Can reuse it for Halloween lol.   

Nice! All hail the Demon Realm Queen! 🖤❤️🖤

Sooha13:

Sorry for coming late.

Is Lighter & Princess worth it? I really want to start it, not really a fan of the FL at first impression but should I give it a try?

Welcome! I get you. I dropped all dramas coz I don't have the heart for them. Was planning for SOKP to tide me over but it's been postponed. Some people love Lighter and Princess but it was touch and go for me at first. It does get better after a while .😅

Sooha13:

Sorry for coming late.

Trying ‘get rid’ of TTEOM with A familiar Stranger, it’s short amd not really bad but I keep comparing with TTEOM and just drop in eps 13, I need some motivation to pick it up. 

I love Lighter and Princess! It’s one of my first modern drama that I decided to participate in commenting. It’s set in modern setting with a misunderstood but talented ML who is quite grey in his personality pair with a strong determine FL and  their journey of growth to trust and love each other as a young couple. You should watched it, highly recommended. The ML’s subsequent drama was shelved due to his scandal, so sad that his other shows won’t be aired anymore.

I want to come as MY’s white with blue collar piece!!! And also TTJ blink blink green and red wedding costume. Even though I am a lady, I like TTJ’s costume more…hahhaa.

Megumi-H:

I want to come as MY’s white with blue collar piece!!! And also TTJ blink blink green and red wedding costume. Even though I am a lady, I like TTJ’s costume more…hahhaa.

True! Actually.... TTJ's hostage prince grey coat in the opening episode is also nice and flowy. That can be considered too! 

Micha101:

Yes a  diplomatic and unexpected answer. 😆 

LSS's pink dress for the win! It is so pretty! No wonder it's Xixi fave costume of hers. 

Hahahha...indeed Pink dress for the win! Come to think of it, some of Bitchang's consort costumes were pretty, just that there was too much hate for her that it tends to be overlooked.