Muskan Gupta:

Will they not so the scene were YXW add something in TTJ's food and he is having siviour itching and he asks her to beat her ? ??

Honestly i didn't enjoy today's episode that much

Don't think they will. Here really we can see the start of changes. Her family is in Jing Kingdom instead, meaning no exile to take place. This on its own aint a big problem, but her grandma was involved in there, so YXW can go back to the Jing Kingdom on YBCs wedding night (that is unless Lao Ye goes back to fight for the Sheng Empire which I doubt will happen at this point). XLs case may have been further impacted by this as well, cuz XL vs TTJ didn't really happen in the novel, tho I can speculate TTJ is still consuming demons based on ep 20's trailer (him practicing, when the demon core powers is limited in time unless he consumes more demon cores).

Alicetcfwl:

Don't think they will. Here really we can see the start of changes. Her family is in Jing Kingdom instead, meaning no exile to take place. This on its own aint a big problem, but her grandma was involved in there, so YXW can go back to the Jing Kingdom on YBCs wedding night (that is unless Lao Ye goes back to fight for the Sheng Empire which I doubt will happen at this point). XLs case may have been further impacted by this as well, cuz XL vs TTJ didn't really happen in the novel, tho I can speculate TTJ is still consuming demons based on ep 20's trailer (him practicing, when the demon core powers is limited in time unless he consumes more demon cores).

In the novel, YXW was controlled by TTJ using the weak water magic which led her stab XL.  He died as a result and YBC went to the Jing empire six months following his death.  

YXW's family were banished but her grandmother and YXW were brought back to the Jing empire by TTJ.  

Alicetcfwl:

For that, yes they did changes accordingly. For one, the exile part is 90% removed from the drama. I guess they are also going to abandon the long period YXW takes in the immortal world to be cold towards TTJ as well. 

Yes, instead of banishment like the story in the novel, YXW's family was rescued by TTJ following YQY's surrender to TTJ.  

Today's episode was OK but I like YXW's father faking his injuries.  

mparthur:

In the novel, YXW was controlled by TTJ using the weak water magic which led her stab XL.  He died as a result and YBC went to the Jing empire six months following his death.  

YXW's family were banished but her grandmother and YXW were brought back to the Jing empire by TTJ.  

Yeah, I know lol. She was laid in the weak water and she had puppet spell cast one her, I remember that. I wanna see how that will be played in the drama tho. 

the strange part is.. on ep 19, Tan Tai Ming Han Evil priest approach the Sheng King and offer her puppetry.. so the puppet cast should be from TanTaiMingHan Evil priest, right? Should not from TanTaiJin? is it another miss understanding between YXW and Tan Tai Jin?

Dashmount20:

the strange part is.. on ep 19, Tan Tai Ming Han Evil priest approach the Sheng King and offer her puppetry.. so the puppet cast should be from TanTaiMingHan Evil priest, right? Should not from TanTaiJin? is it another miss understanding between YXW and Tan Tai Jin?

In the novel that priest was in TTJs hands. So he was the one that gave the orders, not MingHan lol. Guess another changed thing ?

Alicetcfwl:

In the novel that priest was in TTJs hands. So he was the one that gave the orders, not MingHan lol. Guess another changed thing ?

but look like TTMH ask the evil priest to approach the King of Sheng.  and look like on the tower scene the evil priest stand next to TTMH.. 

Question:  TTJ and YXW were already married since the start of the story,  so why did they get married again after TTJ became the king? 

Was their existing marriage nullified or they just wanna renew their vow or make it official to the Jing kingdom citizens or other reasons?

yeeboism:

Question:  TTJ and YXW were already married since the start of the story,  so why did they get married again after TTJ became the king? 

Was their existing marriage nullified or they just wanna renew their vow or make it official to the Jing kingdom citizens or other reasons?

To make her the empress.  

yeeboism:

Well technically they were married in the Sheng Empire. By rules when he becomes the Emperor he needs to have a wedding to put women in the harem, so it's only natural for him to marry her again for the pure ritual kinda rule.

What will be the ending? Do they realise each other's love and reconcile?

Alicetcfwl:

Only thing I am concerned about is how will they deal with XL and if they will follow the novel in that part, cuz if they don't then LSS' final push towards succeeding in her mission will become non-existent.... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRCOflu00W8

I think the drama follow the novel.....whooohooo!!

NiangNiang:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRCOflu00W8

I think the drama follow the novel.....whooohooo!!

Saw this, so likely LSS did stab XL and that will be the push for her to nail TTJ. Ah, preparing for that agony scene.

i want to see the tower scene...

Read bits of the novel in a part after the TTJ being nailed in, there is a mentioned of 15th of the month when he visits YXW in Leng Gong?? What is the significant of 15th of the month??