Dashmount20:

That one in the novel right.? Maybe drama different..

Cos on the novel also written actually the love fury poison, they need to do mutual relationship every month on 15 . But in the drama they never interact…

When did they take Love Fury Poison?  I read the Eng translation but don't quite understand.  He comes in to rape her 1st time in prison?  Before? 

clee52:

When did they take Love Fury Poison?  I read the Eng translation but don't quite understand.  He comes in to rape her 1st time in prison?  Before? 

The Love Fury  is under different name in the novel. Silkworm something something. It's fhe potion YXW was trying to make YBC and Peng Yi Zhi swallow before LSS came and the reason why original YXW and TTJ are married. The raping is in the cold palace/jail

Actually i dont think  it was rape at the jail .that time poison of love fury became more powerful so they need to intimated as Susu also lost the poison detoxifier. At first Tantai jin wants to kill her but  she request  him to save her. Here is the quote ..

"She thought to herself, I can’t…… just die like this, I must live no matter what.

Trembling, she held the hand of the person who had come, tightly clasping his ten fingers, her nails almost digging into the back of Tantai Jin’s hands.

“Save me……”

The young girl trembled in his arms, his fingers bled from the scratches from her nails, and there were even a few gashes on his skin.

He was silent for a long while, then closed his eyes and laughed out loud, “You too……”

The young girl trembled and hugged his neck."..The dim light of the night shattered before her eyes, and Su Su gasped for air.Her fingers hurt, everything hurt. The fear of failing the mission and the pain from the Spring Knot Silkworm made her tremble like a little beast.

Tantai Jin’s fingers ran through her hair. She was like a climbing vine, absorbing nourishment to try and survive from his body."

He held her hand, kissed her lips, and easily pressed on her aching finger bones.

“Does it hurt? It can’t be compared with the pain in my heart.”

How I wished to kill her, but I actually chose to let her live."

@DREAMERS12   : wow... this one written in the novel? speechless.

Will ask this here too.

In episode 21, as TTJ is coming out of the entrance on horseback, what were those female and male voiceovers? 

Female: All over the word, besides Ye Xiwu,
Male: there's actually no one I care about.

Seems like an editing/dubbing mishap?

clee52:

Ep 2, when YXW gave TTJ food and TTJ asked whether the food is poisoned or not. TTJ explain why he and her married. 

liarsh:

Will ask this here too.

In episode 21, as TTJ is coming out of the entrance on horseback, what were those female and male voiceovers? 

Female: All over the word, besides Ye Xiwu,
Male: there's actually no one I care about.

Seems like an editing/dubbing mishap? 

which minute?

DREAMERS12:

yess

so means she can initially detoxify poison , but lost so need to SXX to cure the pain, and TTJ comes in every mth 15th to 'cure' the pain?

clee52:

so means she can initially detoxify poison , but lost so need to SXX to cure the pain, and TTJ comes in every mth 15th to 'cure' the pain?

in the novel only.. due to love fury poison( or silkworm poison) they need to do mutual interaction every 15 (month or 3 month not sure). 

i see youtube.. someone said every 15 of the month they need to do mutual interaction and there is one time that TTJ come on the 14 and YXW replied "it is not 15 yet"... 

something like that..

In the novel she has poison detoxifier but some how lost at the time of inserting nail on TTJ. So she need to intimate with the person having antidote of love furry. so basically every 3 months of 15 they need to Sxx for keeping her alive

DREAMERS12:

In the novel she has poison detoxifier but some how lost at the time of inserting nail on TTJ. So she need to intimate with the person having antidote of love furry. so basically every 3 months of 15 they need to Sxx for keeping her alive

ooo, i see

just to share, starting min 3:59 about the silkworm poison (this one not in the drama) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCsyuAD2hP8

soulshifter:

Sorry if this question is already asked before, I couldn't open every page to look for it

I want to ask when does Tantai Jin know that he will be Devil God in the future?

I think he will know at tower scene when YXW change the narrow bone with devil bone and told him  that actually he is the demon lord.. (I saw it in the trailer)

@DREAMERS12 the love fury thing yes, he went back when it was not 15th as well.