Alicetcfwl:

It's the other way around, she hesitates cuz of the dream, but is made by him to toughen and follow her mission. He does something she can't forgive him for doing, and that is the turning point for her. Whatever made her hesitate  up until that point, she scraps it. 

https://twitter.com/ksoochilling/status/1647544294939541504

I posted this preview in the main thread too. So based on the book, YZW doesn't feel anything about YBC-TTJ relationship but this preview shows otherwise. I think they changed this bits to show more about YZW's feeling hence explain why she seems to be angry during the scene of changing her immortal marrow for the devil bone?

Alicetcfwl:

Later on in the novel. But to be honest only mutual feelings and happiness time is after the karma cycle is over, so very end. Up until then they miss each other feelings wise 

The hell.... We are 19 eps in already nd 21 remains ? will we even get any genuine rom scenes btw them excluding all the ones so far that were intentional  or we will only get what Ttj forced himself on her or something in the cold palace or maybe they won't show that in series version ?

Another thing I noticed in one of the main trailer, YBC is under PR's tortures and confesses to XL (he is in black) that his affection to her was due to the love thread. She is wearing the same purple outfit with the one on the tower and in the jail. I thought XL died before the tower scene??

NiangNiang:

Another thing I noticed in one of the main trailer, YBC is under PR's tortures and confesses to XL (he is in black) that his affection to her was due to the love thread. She is wearing the same purple outfit with the one on the tower and in the jail. I thought XL died before the tower scene??

Hmmmmm, XL does die before the tower yes. Can you give me the link to see, cuz if they change that the whole story will deviate from the novel big time for XLs character. 

@NiangNiang i dunno why i cant quote ur comment but

i think its a hallucination that xiao lin isn't real and YBC only imagine him

SarahAsharaPotter:

@NiangNiang i dunno why i cant quote ur comment but

i think its a hallucination that xiao lin isn't real and YBC only imagine him

Might be as well, cuz she has gone crazy in that cave 

Alicetcfwl:

Hmmmmm, XL does die before the tower yes. Can you give me the link to see, cuz if they change that the whole story will deviate from the novel big time for XLs character. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQmHZpfm3_k

Starting 1:06

@NiangNiang that one is different than the one i saw he might still be alive then

NiangNiang:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQmHZpfm3_k

Starting 1:06

Might be illusion tho, as per the novel he dies even before the nails . We shall see tho, they might have changed it.

SarahAsharaPotter:

@NiangNiang that one is different than the one i saw he might still be alive then

I think the one you saw was XL looking white and transparent with YBC trying to grab him?? In the prison? Yeah, this is different. That's why I think the drama is different from the novel. 

Add.

Beside in the prison wasn't YBC receiving a letter from XL?? So he might be alive??

Arbaz Akhtar:

The hell.... We are 19 eps in already nd 21 remains ? will we even get any genuine rom scenes btw them excluding all the ones so far that were intentional  or we will only get what Ttj forced himself on her or something in the cold palace or maybe they won't show that in series version ?

In the interviews, both LYX and BL shared that there will be sweetness and followed by torment.? the drama is already quite moderated or it won’t be able to pass censorship. 

@NiangNiang yes u r right, the one that i saw is the prison scene and if i might add more the situation in the tower scene is different according to the director himself i saw it in youtube 

SarahAsharaPotter:

@NiangNiang yes u r right, the one that i saw is the prison scene and if i might add more the situation in the tower scene is different according to the director himself i saw it in youtube 

The preview for tomorrow eps show YXW crying because of seeing YBC staying close to TTJ while in the novel she doesn’t gives a darn. She’s even happy while hoping YBC can helps TTJ develop a love thread.

NiangNiang:

The preview for tomorrow eps show YXW crying because of seeing YBC staying close to TTJ while in the novel she doesn’t gives a darn. She’s even happy while hoping YBC can helps TTJ develop a love thread.

For that, yes they did changes accordingly. For one, the exile part is 90% removed from the drama. I guess they are also going to abandon the long period YXW takes in the immortal world to be cold towards TTJ as well. 

Alicetcfwl:

For that, yes they did changes accordingly. For one, the exile part is 90% removed from the drama. I guess they are also going to abandon the long period YXW takes in the immortal world to be cold towards TTJ as well. 

So now we know why YZW is raging during the exchange of immortal marrow with devil bone instead of talking softly in the novel. She is really disappointed and heartbroken because TTJ chooses YBC in that tower.  My prediction only....hehe