NiangNiang:

So now we know why YZW is raging during the exchange of immortal marrow with devil bone instead of talking softly in the novel. She is really disappointed and heartbroken because TTJ chooses YBC in that tower.  My prediction only....hehe

Well, in the novel I didn't feel she was talking softly. All the torture, hope he will change gone, instead him behaving more and more like the devil god. Given she gave up on everything on that tower and him breaking the last hope she had, contrary in that scene I felt like she was broken. The words "I only hope for now and forever, even in the eternal darkness, there is no you" aint soft at all. 

Alicetcfwl:

For that, yes they did changes accordingly. For one, the exile part is 90% removed from the drama. I guess they are also going to abandon the long period YXW takes in the immortal world to be cold towards TTJ as well. 

Idk why m glad cuz I had enough for 18 eps already  not enough episodes for all this extra angst 

Arbaz Akhtar:

Idk why m glad cuz I had enough for 18 eps already  not enough episodes for all this extra angst 

Only thing I am concerned about is how will they deal with XL and if they will follow the novel in that part, cuz if they don't then LSS' final push towards succeeding in her mission will become non-existent.... 

Alicetcfwl:

Well, in the novel I didn't feel she was talking softly. All the torture, hope he will change gone, instead him behaving more and more like the devil god. Given she gave up on everything on that tower and him breaking the last hope she had, contrary in that scene I felt like she was broken. The words "I only hope for now and forever, even in the eternal darkness, there is no you" aint soft at all. 

She isn't talking softly.....Sorry, I mixed it up with another occasion...haha. The thing is drama TTJ isn't as evil as novel TTJ. I even feel that YXW is the evil one while watching eps 19 where she was trying hard to manipulates him to love her...aiya....

NiangNiang:

She isn't talking softly.....Sorry, I mixed it up with another occasion...haha. The thing is drama TTJ isn't as evil as novel TTJ. I even feel that YXW is the evil one while watching eps 19 where she was trying hard to manipulates him to love her...aiya....

That all depends on how they play XL's death in the drama. Also, in the novel he (TTJ) still consumed demons if I remember correctly. 

Alicetcfwl:

That all depends on how they play XL's death in the drama. Also, in the novel he (TTJ) still consumed demons if I remember correctly. 

In the drama TTJ is learning and practicing his tribe's magic. If XL won't dies in the drama it's means YBC won't be an official concubine but just a pain in the 4arse like TH.

I don't remember who asked and was it here, but the reason TTJ does not die during the exchange is all thanks to LSS/YXW, not YBC or the heart protecting scale or anyone else. LSS was the one who decided to keep him alive after the exchange 

NiangNiang:

In the drama TTJ is learning and practicing his tribe's magic. If XL won't dies in the drama it's means YBC won't be an official concubine but just a pain in the 4arse like TH.

Yup, and that also means that YXW would be the bad one in finishing her mission as well. It really does depend on how things turn out and are played out in the drama.

Alicetcfwl:

Yup, and that also means that YXW would be the bad one in finishing her mission as well. It really does depend on how things turn out and are played out in the drama.

Well, so far YXW is the bad one since TTJ proven to be a great king to his people and refugees. If XL won't dies, the nails in the wedding night will be an ultimate betrayal and YXW deserved to dies horrible death. Ooooh, I'm super curious of how the drama will pan out

NiangNiang:

Well, so far YXW is the bad one since TTJ proven to be a great king to his people and refugees. If XL won't dies, the nails in the wedding night will be an ultimate betrayal and YXW deserved to dies horrible death. Ooooh, I'm super curious of how the drama will pan out

Same, but I am also scared. Cuz the novel TTJ was too cruel. The drama version is really washed out in that department ?

Alicetcfwl:

Only thing I am concerned about is how will they deal with XL and if they will follow the novel in that part, cuz if they don't then LSS' final push towards succeeding in her mission will become non-existent.... 

Tbh if it had more eps nd property adapted everything then I won't have minded the cruelty of Ttj more at all but only 20 eps left Idk why they don't feel enough 

Will they not so the scene were YXW add something in TTJ's food and he is having siviour itching and he asks her to beat her ? ??

Honestly i didn't enjoy today's episode that much

Muskan Gupta:

Will they not so the scene were YXW add something in TTJ's food and he is having siviour itching and he asks her to beat her ? ??

Yeah idk why I didn't like it too that much nothing actually happened it felt like that 

@Muskan Gupta i dont think she will do that in the drama, she doesnt have to do that and there is no reason for her to do that. unless the plot in the novel with TTJ use her to kill XL happen and the impact for her is also the same, then maybe that scene can happen. but this is just my thoughts

Muskan Gupta:

I don't enjoy today candies too because I know all are faked and the knives is coming