Paige77:

Ooo I seee... cool its really sad that the drama made Pang Yi Zi turn Xiao Lin into a copy .. or he would have naturally reincarnated as GYJW right?

Yes, Pang Yi Zi in the drama was odd in the drama.  He should know that XL would reincarnate without any problems since he was a potential immortal candidate and died a noble death.

At least Pang Yi Zii is better than his OG counterpart.  He was so obsessed with YBC even though she was married to XL and criticized anyone who insulted her.  The part in ep 27 where TTJ insulted about his tongue was a reference to how PYZ died in the book when the emperor captured him then committed suicide with the poison hidden under his tongue in prison AKA another victim of YBC love tread influence she casted aside

Paige77:

Oh nooo i don't understand Indonesian ?? but i really appreciate you explaining all this❤️

Sadly, no one has translated yet in ENG yet.  Even though it follows the OG, it added new scenes & dialogues that weren't in the novel & made some of the scenes clearer to understand.  The radio drama is the OG author favorite adaptation (She even posted some of her favorite scenes in her Weibo)