Thingnguyen62:

Thank you! I tried my best to add more elements from the book & for Susu to have a more prominent role in the demon domain act like the OG.  I want Mo NV to have a proper redemption which will have a profound affect for both her younger sisters (in the drama, Susu & Si Ying are kinda of step/half sisters, but neither knew this fact) that will link to the ending to the HE.

If you are interested, I'll write why the tower scene is famous in the OG and how it impact TTJ.   

I am!!!! I am interested 🤩🤩🤩

Paige77:

I am!!!! I am interested 🤩🤩🤩

Great! I'll mixed both the book and the radio drama together tomorrow.  

Thingnguyen62:
Great! I'll mixed both the book and the radio drama together tomorrow.

I realized I hadn't thanked you for your comparisons. As someone that read the book, this is a service to all those that haven't. Thanks. Please continue. <3 ^_^

Anusaya:

I realized I hadn't thanked you for your comparisons. As someone that read the book, this is a service to all those that haven't. Thanks. Please continue. <3 ^_^

Thank you so much! I tried my best to write accurately the info.  Feel free to correct me.  Due to the trouble I have with my computer this morning, I split the sequence into 2 parts.

Tower sequence in the OG 

What made this scene so iconic to the story was that it lived up to its OG title, Blackmoon has the BE script.  This is the turning point for Tantai Jin as he learned the secret Xiwu/Susu did & the consequences of his actions that drove her away from him for good.  The man who once mocked Ming Ye for wasting his life for a woman ended up even worser state than him.

-TTJ visited YXY who is locked in the cold palace.  Due to an incident involving one of his soldiers, he put the Yin of the Fuci bracelet he received from the Daoist spirit resided in his Soul eating flag on her wrist to bound her life to him. When she requested to leave Zhou kingdom, he lashed out refusing to give her wish.  Then mocked her about Xiao Lin died by her hands after XW said she had no feelings for him and left the place.  Little did he know that this was their last conversation as she already planned to perform the marrow transplant.  Before that, she went after Tantai Minhan, the final villain & TTJ youngest brother (Tantai MinLang took over this role in the drama version as Minhan died with poison in ep8), to avenge her grandmother.

-TTJ teleported quickly to the castle in Linwei city thanks to the transmission of Ye Chufeng.  He felt his heart was in endless despair when he learned of her escape from the cold palace. TTMH, who overcame with madness, made him choose between the 2 women he held hostage he wished to save & leave the other to die with him.   TTJ decided...to rescue YBC.  A decision that he came to regret for a longtime.

-TTJ actually had a plan to save them both, but he did this to spite YXW in his twisted game for her reaction.  However, XW remained calmed instead and saw she already cut her rope before he killed TTMH with his flag.  

-The moment the topple flower artifact (world allure jade artifact OG) appeared above, he was confused by its appearance until his left eye started to ache, realizing she gave him her eye and never told him.  TTJ for the 1st time regretted taking his revenge on her, the 6 nails really didn't hurt him.  He no longer cared whether she didn't like him or hated him enough to kill him as long as she is alive.

-TTJ begged her to stop what she is doing but she apologized in a sad remorseful tone (this was in the radio drama.  Her tone in the book, however, was filled with disappointment and resentment) about the 6 nails that TTJ cried in his heart not to apologize.

-He couldn't understand her speech about exchanging the divine marrow exchange for his evil bone until much later on in the demon act, but he did hear her praying that she never wanted to see him again as XY jumped off the tower.

-TTJ screamed rushing towards her as she fell, tried to use his flag to save her, but the divine marrow destroyed it as it began entering him taking the evil bones out, preventing him from moving his body. (TTJ in the OG couldn't do any martial arts because of the evil bones rendered his body unknowingly weak).

-In the radio drama, Gouryu, LSS jade bracelet spirit, talked to him for the 1st time telling the process happening to him.  TTJ had no clue who the voice was.  Her last words were he will receive LSS love & from now on, he will experience both love & pain of the world, as it is already too late.

-He watched helplessly her body along the bracelet scattered before him, the memories of their time suddenly flown in his mind as the essence entered his body, turning his hair white.  He kneeled to the snowy ground then crawled to her broken body in pain.

-His left eye shedding red blood as he hugged tightly, refusing everything that happened. TTJ asked her why the Hidden dragon Guards didn't rescue her, wasn't she very powerful?  She can even kill him...so why did she do this.  He remembered the Fuci bracelet, but it was broken into pieces and began picking the pieces up, didn't care about the cuts in his hands or the pleads of Chufeng & Muning (the radio format had them reacting to XW death & TTJ mental breakdown), then attempted to put them back on her wrist but it was unable to regain its shape.

-TTJ carried her body, telling her they were going back home repeatedly.  In the other adaptation, he begged her one last time not to leave him...until he broke down crying aloud for the 1st time.  TTJ felt his heart hurting so much, his body even his breathing hurt him.  He questioned what can he do, who would help him save her before he spat blood, fainted on the ground.

😍❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹

Paige77:

?❤️‍?❤️‍?

Thank you.  I will write tomorrow.  Was really busy renovating in my area 

So sorry for the lateness, so busy in real life that I didn't have the time to write.  I asked for an even schedule so I can rest better.  

TTJ in the aftermath of the tower sequence & the ending of the mortal act

-2 days after the event, TTJ lead his troops to slaughter the entire city of Linwei for their support of the 8th prince, thus making them responsible for YXW death.  He laughed aloud at the kills he made as blood splattered on his face.   Despite having his freedom to kill without restrain & his body was no longer weak, he laid down with his mask on, staring blankly at the sky.  Deep down, TTJ admired her dedication to the common people & wished her to be by side, taking off his mask to stop him from committing his actions.  Ye Chufeng witnessed all this & was shocked to know how much impact his 3rd sister had on TTJ as he brought him back to the palace.

-Since that fateful day, TTJ stayed with YXW corpse everyday.  No one dared to see him while Ye Chufeng was still in Linwei city as they trembled with fear.  TTJ used all the weak water weapons to make the bed for her.  He cried for a long time, then stitched her broken body.  Sometimes, putting makeup on her, pins flowers on her head & telling stories of his childhood.  In the radio format, he begged one more time to wake up before the turbid of his qi hastened her corpse stench.  TTJ pushed himself back, wouldn't touch her anymore as he panicked that her presence in the palace in slowly disappearing as YXW burned all her items before heading to the Linwei city (except for one she had forgotten & it will play a crucial role in the upcoming act).  He called for Wei Xi, his servant, what he should do but the eunuch panicked, begged his majesty to spare him as he saw TTJ killed the physician with the same question.  The broken emperor cried for a while before standing back to his feet saying "Today, it's time to make XiWu happy.

-The scene changed to him going inside the dungeon where the chained YBC was brutally tortured in the pit of snakes.  The book didn't show if he learned of her alliance with the 8th prince other than she had the dragon guards he was searching for, but the radio drama confirmed he learned of it.  TTJ began mumbling about her being scared now, just like his "Empress". She hadn't been happy recently & refused to allow him to see or visit her.  He hoped she would be happy now & allowed him to see her the next day.  YBC lost all her composure and called him a lunatic, "she" was already dead & it wasn't entirely her fault.  She laughed hysterically saying it was due to his choice.  TTJ usually valued his life above everything else, this time, he agreed that he deserved to die too.  YBC finally knew his feeling for YXW and mocked that he killed her himself.  She addressed him by his name saying even if she dies, he won't be happy since he killed his beloved with his own hands before calling him like a monster, proving she was like everyone else who tormented him.   Unlike the book version, TTJ asked how she acquired the heart scale protection which she refused to answer, so he summoned Nian Muning to bring more snakes which she gladly obeyed and brought more of them to bite on YBC's skin.  The B*tch screamed, cried for help while TTJ enjoyed watching the scene, asked one more time to confess.  BC gave in & confessed of her past as a young girl & how she acquired the heart scale & the love tread (The details too long to write, but the two figures she encountered were LSS parents before they died.)  She saw the vision of her future from the heart scale she stole from the demon & had forgotten it until recently.  Muning told her that was what she gets from taking things that don't belong to her.   YBC refused to believe it, claiming everyone should still love her then blamed YXW for taking it away.  TTJ told her to shut up, forbid her to mention her name from her mouth before leaving the dungeon, ignoring YBC pleads to get out.

-TTJ sat down and looked at the snowflakes falling from the sky after returning to the palace.   He wondered if she was still mad at him, that was why she didn't come back.  The Soul Extinguishing Nails took effects again as TTJ called YXW she was so hateful (that same line TTJ in the drama used when he begged her to wake up in ep.28).

- The next scene is very much like the drama where Ye Chufeng was called to confront TTJ with the truth except TTJ wanted to seal himself with her using the weak water.

-The next day, TTJ buried her body in the emperor's tomb alone.  He slowly walked out the doors before closing them.   Wei Xi informed him the Dragon Guards attempted to rescue YBC but they were all killed by arrows under his order.  He asked his majesty was searching for them all this time for power, why did he kill them.  His answer was he didn't need them anymore.  Wei Xi informed that YBC didn't survive the second year of spring.  TTJ scoffed if she's dead, just throw her away before heading off with his horse.

-The book & the radio drama had different outcomes in the ending of the mortal act despite having the same dialogues, but I chose the adaptation because it had a softer yet bittersweet ending.   TTJ arrived at the courtyard where Ye Chufeng was waiting for him.  The soft yet familiar voice called asking for XW, wondering where she was since she hadn't visited her lately.   Chufeng asked if he wanted to go in, which he refused then scolded him gently that he should have told his 3rd sister that he rescued their grandmother.  He asked his majesty if he really wasn't coming back to the palace.  TTJ answered him he wanted power, told him that the status of ordinary immortal was better than the emperor of the mortal realm, compared the palace to the Penglai Immortal Mountain.  Ye Chufeng questioned him if he really was doing this for power or trying to reverse what happened to his 3rd sister.   TTJ said this was his attention, to live for a thousand & millions of years, against the bright clear world.  His memory with XW telling him not to be afraid, she will be protecting him appeared then he looked on gently at the acacia flowers blooming on the tree.   

Thank you sooo much ❤️❤️

Paige77:

Thank you sooo much ❤️❤️

my pleasure.  The sad thing is that unlike the drama, SS didn't know until much later on he was already deeply in love with her after receiving his love tread.   She thought once he had it, he would freely pursue YBC after she's gone.   She was deeply traumatized by him & her experience in the mortal world that she chose the heartless path to forget her experience, accepting that she would never fall in love again.  

Little did she knows was that fate had other plans when she saw TTJ again after 500 years

Also, the immortal act in the OG is different from the drama.  Gongye JiWu behavior in the 2nd timeline was a lot like XL as he was his true reincarnation, unlike like his portrayal in the 2nd timeline.   Pang Yi Zii & YBC only had a crucial role in the mortal act & neither of them appeared in the 2nd act.  

LSS & TTJ didn't reconcile & became a couple after seeing each other until the finale.  LSS was determined to achieve her goddess to forget her experiences while TTJ sought to make amends for what he had done to her after learning her identity (LSS & YXW had different appearances in the OG).  His character was a bit like LYX portrayal, except he still has his murderous instincts & trouble expressing himself.   But his encounter with the Xiaoyao sect, especially his master, Zhaoyou, was pivotal experience for him.  They became the family he never had & Zhaoyou was like a father to him.  

Thingnguyen62:

Also, the immortal act in the OG is different from the drama.  Gongye JiWu behavior in the 2nd timeline was a lot like XL as he was his true reincarnation, unlike like his portrayal in the 2nd timeline.   Pang Yi Zii & YBC only had a crucial role in the mortal act & neither of them appeared in the 2nd act.  

LSS & TTJ didn't reconcile & became a couple after seeing each other until the finale.  LSS was determined to achieve her goddess to forget her experiences while TTJ sought to make amends for what he had done to her after learning her identity (LSS & YXW had different appearances in the OG).  His character was a bit like LYX portrayal, except he still has his murderous instincts & trouble expressing himself.   But his encounter with the Xiaoyao sect, especially his master, Zhaoyou, was pivotal experience for him.  They became the family he never had & Zhaoyou was like a father to him.   

Oooh i see... i read the translationas of the final episodes a d the 7 epilogues on um ninja-somthing blog.  TTJ is indeed so much more different than d Cdrama. Also i love how those chapters showed that although he did grow love threads coz of YXW he learned compassion and caring and recieved actual care and affection from the disciples in Xiaoyao (i think) sect and his teacher.. that was so heart warming.. hehe 

I think i prefer the drama TTJ tho more than the actual novel'sTTJ .. also that changes of Xiao Lin is so sad... his story was better in the novel and he had a love interest as GYJW right? And no romantic feeling for LiSuSu?

Paige77:
Xiao Lin is so sad... his story was better in the novel and he had a love interest as GYJW right? And no romantic feeling for LiSuSu?

No. They still considered themselves brother & sister in the 2nd timeline.  

When the 1st episode aired with Zhaoyou & TTJ, I knew it would show the importance of his presence in the immortal act since I read & listened to the OG before watching it.  

Here's the epilogue of the OG in Radio Format.  think as a remedy for the lack of the drama extra Youku had promised to air which it didn't kept 

TTEOTM OG epologue

the subtitle is in Indonesia

Thingnguyen62:

No. They still considered themselves brother & sister in the 2nd timeline.  

When the 1st episode aired with Zhaoyou & TTJ, I knew it would show the importance of his presence in the immortal act since I read & listened to the OG before watching it.  

Here's the epilogue of the OG in Radio Format.  think as a remedy for the lack of the drama extra Youku had promised to air which it didn't kept 

TTEOTM OG epologue

the subtitle is in Indonesia

Oh nooo i don't understand Indonesian 😭😭 but i really appreciate you explaining all this❤️

There was hint of Jiwu with his fellow disciple who is also LSS senior sister, Yao Guang but their relationship is still underdeveloped as JiWu in the ending is said to be still single and currently focused on the Hengyang sect as its leader.    

Ooo I seee... cool its really sad that the drama made Pang Yi Zi turn Xiao Lin into a copy .. or he would have naturally reincarnated as GYJW right?