ChunTian:

Services from 3 handsome men....hmmmmm  ChunTian's imagination activates. *wink wink* Gosh you are so cheeky Joas. Make me blush....HAHAHAHHAHAHA ;-P

Ok ok...as Pytheos would say...Me bad. HAHAHAHAHA I just had to tease you. 

Our TTEOTM handsome Weiwei triplets are in charge of running Moon Spa - Facials & Massages. 

Moon Spas….Massages by Weiwei triplets…drooling with heart shape eyes…! Love your imagination!

Evie Zan:

I thought you are talking about our mini Moonies! Hahaha!  

Hahahahaha...No, not your mini Moonies, the grown ones from the world of TTEOTM. 

Megumi-H:

Moon Spas….Massages by Weiwei triplets…drooling with heart shape eyes…! Love your imagination!

Hahahaha...we will be in 7th heaven. 

Evie Zan:

I thought you are talking about our mini Moonies! Hahaha!  

Mini moonies are in the nurseries just being cute for us! No need to work. 

ChunTians triplets are *ahem..

joas:

Mini moonies are in the nurseries just being cute for us! No need to work. 

Chun Tian dear's Triplets? Who? Lil ol innocent me don't know! Hehehe 

joas:

Shhhhh....don't call me out. HAHAHHAHAHA...

The WEI Triplets of TTEOTM. LOL

And we have 5 of Xixi - ADG / DG / TTJ / CJM / MY.

Plenty of handsome men to go around Moon Bar / Moon Spa / Moon Mall / Moon Fine Dining Restaurant with lots of cute supporting staff like the Water Deity, Ye Ze Yu, Ye Qing Yu, Jing Mie, Ji Ze, Pang Yi Zhi  and even a clumsy person like Nian Bai Yu can help. But we will need to put some of them at the backend like Nian Bai Yu & Jing Mie. Nian Bai Yu might say all the wrong things and scare away customers and Jing Mie might pick fights with people he does not like. LOL

We don't seem to have a hospital here, for now if needed, we will have to go to DaHuang Hospital. For the Pet Day Care in DaHuang, our Demon Tiger may or may not be able to get along with Chubby. Cat and bird...hmmm...HAHHAHAHAHA

ChunTian:

Shhhhh....don't call me out. HAHAHHAHAHA...

The WEI Triplets of TTEOTM. LOL

And we have 5 of Xixi - ADG / DG / TTJ / CJM / MY.

Plenty of handsome men to go around Moon Bar / Moon Spa / Moon Mall / Moon Fine Dining Restaurant with lots of cute supporting staff like the Water Deity, Ye Ze Yu, Ye Qing Yu, Jing Mie, Ji Ze, Pang Yi Zhi  and even a clumsy person like Nian Bai Yu can help. But we will need to put some of them at the backend like Nian Bai Yu & Jing Mie. Nian Bai Yu might say all the wrong things and scare away customers and Jing Mie might pick fights with people he does not like. LOL

We don't seem to have a hospital here, for now if needed, we will have to go to DaHuang Hospital. For the Pet Day Care in DaHuang, our Demon Tiger may or may not be able to get along with Chubby. Cat and bird...hmmm...HAHHAHAHAHA

Ooo.. 5 Xixis sound interesting... i wonder if ADG and DG will be willing to work. Afterall they are so proud and used to being served. MingYe can go over to Da Huang and run the animal care.  Hes a dragon and can probably get the fierce tiger and bird under control. Is the hospital still understaffed? We sound like HR here. Hahahah 

5 XiXi’s omg! Hard to find nurses and health care professionals. Let dragon and demons sort themselves out lah. Hahaha. Give them plenty of alcohols and food. Whoops some are vegans? @Chun Tian, we need a garden to plant our kang Kong ( morning glory which will taste good with evie’s chili !) etc etc.. hahaha

joas:
i wonder if ADG and DG will be willing to work.

Of course not, but if we ask them to supervise and not have to lift a finger, I think they will not mind. Hahahaha....

joas:
MingYe can go over to Da Huang and run the animal care.  Hes a dragon and can probably get the fierce tiger and bird under control. Is the hospital still understaffed? We sound like HR here. Hahahah 

Sounds like a plan. Dragon trumps bird and cat. MY will be able to keep all of them under control. Not forgetting in the novel Jing has a crane as his ride. I can imagine Chubby and the Crane fighting also. AHAHHAHA No worries about the CT Fox. This one is a very good boy. I can babysit him. LOL Yes, we must keep an eye out on the places and all our favourite characters so that things are smooth and happy for everyone. =P

ChunTian:

Of course not, but if we ask them to supervise and not have to lift a finger, I think they will not mind. Hahahaha....

Sounds like a plan. Dragon trumps bird and cat. MY will be able to keep all of them under control. Not forgetting in the novel Jing has a crane as his ride. I can imagine Chubby and the Crane fighting also. AHAHHAHA No worries about the CT Fox. This one is a very good boy. I can babysit him. LOL Yes, we must keep an eye out on the places and all our favourite characters so that things are smooth and happy for everyone. =P

Yo! No crane in drama.. never mind la, Jing’s crane can join moonbase.. soon or later, we have mini  safari haha

Pytheos:
5 XiXi’s omg! Hard to find nurses and health care professionals. Let dragon and demons sort themselves out lah. Hahaha. Give them plenty of alcohols and food. Whoops some are vegans? @Chun Tian, we need a garden to plant our kang Kong ( morning glory which will taste good with evie’s chili !) etc etc.. hahaha

Imagine that! 5x of gorgeousness walking around. 

Hahahha..yeah, let the animals sort it out themselves. 

Ohhhh....a Moon Farm! Sounds like a plan! Who is in charge? Get XiaoYao's grandpa to be in charge?

Pytheos:

Yo! No crane in drama.. never mind la, Jing’s crane can join moonbase.. soon or later, we have mini  safari haha

Yes, Jing's crane is in the novel only. That is also why the Jing side feel so much injustice. It's like how come the snake get a car (aka Chubby) and Jing got no car (his crane). LOL

Anyways, Moon Base welcomes all respectful people & animals, dragon, snake, fox, bird, tigers etc. LOL Everyone is different, so different POV is expected and ok. Just be respectful.

Ah I missed this banter about food, drinks, dramas and hot men. Haha! You gals are hilarious! ?

You gals enjoy the yummies! No food or drinks for me. I am subsisting on protein shakes these days to reduce my solid food intake. I almost hallucinated about food last weekend. *Laughs in demented clownish hunger* ?

Micha:

Ah I missed this banter about food, drinks, dramas and hot men. Haha! You gals are hilarious! ?

You gals enjoy the yummies! No food or drinks for me. I am subsisting on protein shakes these days to reduce my solid food intake. I almost hallucinated about food last weekend. *Laughs in demented clownish hunger* ?

Hahaha and u thot moonbase was so quiet.  Joas and Megumi were throwing potatoe chips at me .. and me busy eating those chips??.. 

ChunTian:

Imagine that! 5x of gorgeousness walking around. 

Hahahha..yeah, let the animals sort it out themselves. 

Ohhhh....a Moon Farm! Sounds like a plan! Who is in charge? Get XiaoYao's grandpa to be in charge?

Hmmm any grandpa or grandma from Yunlu’s shows to take charge of our farm?  Hey, how about Lulu’s tteotm who was also ttj’s master, right?