Pytheos:

Hahaha and u thot moonbase was so quiet.  Joas and Megumi were throwing potatoe chips at me .. and me busy eating those chips??.. 

Haha! This image is so funny! Can imagine you just catching and eating the chips up while in the air! 

Micha:

Haha! This image is so funny! Can imagine you just catching and eating the chips up while in the air! 

Yaaa… me totoro height!! Now u know why I am full of carbs ?

Pytheos:

Hmmm any grandpa or grandma from Yunlu’s shows to take charge of our farm?  Hey, how about Lulu’s tteotm who was also ttj’s master, right? 

Immortal Zhao (CJM's master) doesn't look like the gardening type. And YXW's dad is more like a security chief than a farmer. HAHAHHA

ChunTian:

Immortal Zhao (CJM's master) doesn't look like the gardening type. And YXW's dad is more like a security chief than a farmer. HAHAHHA

How about Ji Ze? He looks like the patient type

ChunTian:

Yes, Jing's crane is in the novel only. That is also why the Jing side feel so much injustice. It's like how come the snake get a car (aka Chubby) and Jing got no car (his crane). LOL

Anyways, Moon Base welcomes all respectful people & animals, dragon, snake, fox, bird, tigers etc. LOL Everyone is different, so different POV is expected and ok. Just be respectful.

Cos the snake couldn't afford a car(riage) so he needed free rides. Or he would have to fly himself around. Hahaha  but luckily the fox had a little mini me. I thought the ct fox could transform and i also would have liked to see bijun and lieyang. 

Sigh if only they had a cgi budget closer to TTEOTM. 

Pytheos:

Hahaha and u thot moonbase was so quiet.  Joas and Megumi were throwing potatoe chips at me .. and me busy eating those chips??.. 

I dun throw chips at u.  I throw a pack of Xixi tofu. The one that u like!

Micha:

Ah I missed this banter about food, drinks, dramas and hot men. Haha! You gals are hilarious! ?

You gals enjoy the yummies! No food or drinks for me. I am subsisting on protein shakes these days to reduce my solid food intake. I almost hallucinated about food last weekend. *Laughs in demented clownish hunger* ?

Gosh...protein shakes only? For how long more? This is for building muscle? 

I love my food too much, never attempted to subsist just on shakes before. 

joas:

How about Ji Ze? He looks like the patient type

Erm...he is too chill. He might spend so much time playing with his kitten and cute little CT Fox, at harvest time we are all going to scold him for a poor harvest. HAHAHAHA...but we could try. 

So the natural green fingers guy who comes to mind is XY's grandpa. Look at that garden in front of his house. 

joas:

Cos the snake couldn't afford a car(riage) so he needed free rides. Or he would have to fly himself around. Hahaha  but luckily the fox had a little mini me. I thought the ct fox could transform and i also would have liked to see bijun and lieyang. 

Sigh if only they had a cgi budget closer to TTEOTM. 

Yes true. And their finance guy could have budgeted better.The petals that surround XY from her father was also so pathetic. Sighs...They butchered a beautiful story and caused a war with the fandoms.

I think Moon Base can be the Switzerland of MDL. Ahhahahaha...chill. 

Dang...this looks good. We could hire him to cook in our Moon Restaurant for an Autumn special.

Zapping him over to be interviewed by our gorgeous ADG. LOL

https://youtube.com/shorts/2_UBNozOAR4?si=NIs5dkNXk538zdEj

joas:

I dun throw chips at u.  I throw a pack of Xixi tofu. The one that u like!

Quick quick throw! Love u! Love u!!  ‘Gobbling without removing the plastic Hahaha’

ChunTian:

Erm...he is too chill. He might spend so much time playing with his kitten and cute little CT Fox, at harvest time we are all going to scold him for a poor harvest. HAHAHAHA...but we could try. 

So the natural green fingers guy who comes to mind is XY's grandpa. Look at that garden in front of his house. 

Hmmm His lunatic grandson may come and smash our garden, u know.. especially we have triplets wei here… heehee

Pytheos:
Gobbling without removing the plastic

Nooooo....you are gonna get a tummy ache! Spit it out Pytheos! Spit it out!!! LOL

Pytheos:

Hmmm His lunatic grandson may come and smash our garden, u know.. especially we have triplets wei here… heehee

Good point. But we have ADG and DG here, I don't think the lunatic can out fight them. HHAHAHA

Pytheos:

Quick quick throw! Love u! Love u!!  ‘Gobbling without removing the plastic Hahaha’

Im going to remove the plastic for u first. Hahahaha

Pytheos:

Dun worry. This is the princely Xiao Lin. He can fight and so can Gongye Jiwu. Hahaha just not sure about sangyou..