ChunTian:

*checks the stocks*

Wow...Joas! You finished all the beer and chips?!! 

Hmmm...this is bad. I send Chubby over to sit on your lap? Your "grief" is very deep!!! (Either very sad or you were very hungry just now.) LOL

Oh noooooo Joas! U poor girl! 

Megumi-H:
yup, our moon bar is a virtual anonymous support group for drama’s grief. We can call this group the DA (Drama  Anonymous), where used of virtual snacks and alcohol to cope;).

Ah…missing our 9 headed snake and fluffy Chubby. I feel that our poor Chubby will be depressed too, he is abandoned while drunk!

I am not really catching any drama for the moment, tried some but just didn’t really catch my interest that much except for Strange Tales of Tang Season 2, which I just completed.

Moon Base is always a great place to be. Moonies are chill and nice folks. Diverse but respectful opinions are welcomed. 

For me I am happy with the finale. XL got what he wanted and received his glorious death, XY & Jing got each other and CX got his United Nation of DaHuang. 

ChunTian:

Moon Base is always a great place to be. Moonies are chill and nice folks. Diverse but respectful opinions are welcomed. 

For me I am happy with the finale. XL got what he wanted and received his glorious death, XY & Jing got each other and CX got his United Nation of DaHuang. 

? agreed! Moonbase is the best safe space;)

I am actually okay with the ending as you mentioned, they all have their endings they wanted. I am probably grieving for Chubby, he should never be abandoned again. Maybe Chubby should stays with XY;)…lol!

Chun tian, you may have to stock up your moonbar soon and also lots of mock tail for Evie;)

Megumi-H:
I am probably grieving for Chubby, he should never be abandoned again.

Yeah, I agree with you. I am sure Jing would have taken Chubby in after making Chubby sign off on a document that says "Cloud Tail Foxes are not food. I promise not to eat Cloud Tail Fox." LOL Then the 4 of them (XY/Jing/CT Fox/ Chubby) can wander DaHuang together. Was discussing on the LYF page the dangers of putting Chubby and CT Fox together. Chubby is a bird of prey who eats cute little Feifeis. LOL CT fox is small and cute and is about the size of a Feifei?

Megumi-H:
Chun tian, you may have to stock up your moonbar soon and also lots of mock tail for Evie;)

Yes, stocked! I've also ordered fruits like Lychees, Dragonfruits, Fresh Coconuts etc for Evie's mocktails which we can just add alcohol too if we wished. 

And started a herb garden. The mint, basil and lemongrass just got planted today. 

Meanwhile, let's start our drinks! I am done with Gin and Tonic, moving on to whiskey now. What will your poison be Megumi?

ChunTian:

Yeah, I agree with you. I am sure Jing would have taken Chubby in after making Chubby sign off on a document that says "Cloud Tail Foxes are not food. I promise not to eat Cloud Tail Fox." LOL Then the 4 of them (XY/Jing/CT Fox/ Chubby) can wander DaHuang together. 

Yes, stocked! I've also ordered fruits like Lychees, Dragonfruits, Fresh Coconuts etc for Evie's mocktails which we can just add alcohol too if we wished. 

And started a herb garden. The mint, basil and lemongrass just got planted today. 

Meanwhile, let's start our drinks! I am done with Gin and Tonic, moving on to whiskey now. What will your poison be Megumi?

Sure! I am in for a shot of Hibiki Japanese Blossom together with some old Demon God snacks if any;)

Wow! I love herbs, lemon grass, mint and basil are my favorites!

@Joas and Pytheos, joining us for alcohol shots;)?

Megumi-H:

Sure! I am in for a shot of Hibiki Japanese Blossom together with some old Demon God snacks if any;)

Megumi-H:

Yes!Yes! Yes!

Sifted through and this was our menu back then

FOOD:

Demon Wings, TTJ Extra Spicy level available upon request
Lightning charred meat skewers with Mo He Sauce
Abyss Burger Sliders with Xian Nai Fruit sauce (from Ming Ye's Garden..LOL)
Chips with Love Thread Dip
Bitchang Porridge    

Organic Clams from Mohe River cooked in Fragrant wine from Sheng Kingdom. Hot chilli peppers can be included upon request. *** No immortal clams were harmed in the process. LOL

DRINKS

TTJ Blood Spit
Ancient Devil God Wine
Neha River Tears and Tonic
Hot Devil God Liquer
Immortal Mocktail
Dragon Brew Beer
Firewing Shots

We also need to bring back DJ Demon Tiger to spin the music for us.

ChunTian:

FOOD:

Bitchang PorridgeOrganic Clams from Mohe River cooked in Fragrant wine from Sheng Kingdom. Hot chilli peppers can be included upon request. *** No immortal clams were harmed in the process. LOL

DRINKS

TTJ Blood Spit
Ancient Devil God Wine
Hot Devil God Liquer
Immortal Mocktail
Dragon Brew Beer
Firewing Shots

Yes! The Demon Wings and Chips with Love thread Dip and of course the infamous Bitchang Porridge…wahahah! Feels hungry now.

Btwn Zhang Wan Yi and Wang Chu Ran will have a new drama in Aug, titled ‘The One and  Only’, funny title.

And Bitchang is also pairing with the side kick guy from ShenLi. 

ChunTian:

FOOD:

Bitchang PorridgeOrganic Clams from Mohe River cooked in Fragrant wine from Sheng Kingdom. Hot chilli peppers can be included upon request. *** No immortal clams were harmed in the process. LOL

DRINKS

TTJ Blood Spit
Ancient Devil God Wine
Hot Devil God Liquer
Immortal Mocktail
Dragon Brew Beer
Firewing Shots

Bitchang porridge pleaseeeee! Preparing for cdl’s new show haha.. Ancient demon wine pleaseeeee????  Can chubby play musical instrument? Did it learn the rock Qin music from Ah 9 snakey head? Heeehee ! Ouch! Joas just threw a chip at me!

ChunTian:
Organic Clams from Mohe River cooked in Fragrant wine from Sheng Kingdom. Hot chilli peppers can be included upon request. *** No immortal clams were harmed in the process. LOL

I think I will go with clams and wash it down with some Dragon Brew Beer. LOL Hmmm...maybe something stronger like Hot Devil God Liquer.

Pytheos:
 Can chubby play musical instrument? Did it learn the rock Qin music from Ah 9 snakey head? Heeehee !

Hahahaha...be careful Chubby doesn't turn into a bird of prey and peck you!!! 

I'll just hang with CT Fox. 

Oh...I remember we have a Moon Spa where we have XiaoLin / Gongye Ji Wu / Sang You in charge there. Let's see if CT Fox will get confused since all of them look like Jing too. AHAHAHAHA...

I'm gonna have mocktails! Demon Wings Please! For chips I'm bringing my own potato chips with devil spicy and sour tea leaves seasoning powder! 

Evie Zan:

I'm gonna have mocktails! Demon Wings Please! For chips I'm bringing my own potato chips with devil spicy and sour tea leaves seasoning powder! 

Sure! And let's include your beancurd fries too!!

ChunTian:

Hahahaha...be careful Chubby doesn't turn into a bird of prey and peck you!!! 

I'll just hang with CT Fox. 

Oh...I remember we have a Moon Spa where we have XiaoLin / Gongye Ji Wu / Sang You in charge there. Let's see if CT Fox will get confused since all of them look like Jing too. AHAHAHAHA...

CT would love to hang out in moon spa. I believe it will b  Chubby ‘s fav as well. Xiao lin is so gentle? and doesn’t suckie blood heeheehee

ChunTian:

Sure! And let's include your beancurd fries too!!

K! It also taste very yummy with fried chicken strips and grilled chicken skewers too! I'm gonna make sausages tomorrow with devil spicy and sour tea leaves seasoning powder! Also thinking about making hot devil spicy and sour pickled tea leaves sauce to pair with grills, bbq or fries!