Evie Zan:

Asian I guess? Because I make it my self. I test try it and turned out to be good. Pickled tea leaves is traditional Myanmar food!

Oic. I have never been to Myanmar and Laos. Sounds like more exotic than Thailand and Vietnam 

Pytheos:

Haha.. Happy to be taster and guinea pig . And bring LuoYunXi’s Beancurd snack from China lol

Hummm I just got inspiration to make Beancurd fries and then season with my spicy and sour tea leaves seasoning powder! Will let you guys know if it's taste yummy or not! My spicy and sour tea leaves seasoning powder taste yummy with fried chicken strips too though! Haven't tried but might taste yummy with grilled chicken or meat too! ?

Pytheos:

Oic. I have never been to Myanmar and Laos. Sounds like more exotic than Thailand and Vietnam 

There're plenty of yummy cuisines of Myanmar. 

Megumi-H:

hi Moonies Joas, still grieving over LYF 2.

Monday blues so we all need a boost of stimulants or a crash of depressants. I would love a strong shot of Volka to begin;)

Hahaha is the Moon bar a meeting place for Alcoholics Anonymous of dramaland? 

Yes im grieving too. 

It's mid afternoon where i am. A Long Island pls.. 

joas:

Yes im grieving too. 

Yo, Our lovely bar tender; Chun Tian is in dreamland now.. v gotto self service .  

joas:

Yes im grieving too. 

yup, our moon bar is a virtual anonymous support group for drama’s grief. We can call this group the DA (Drama  Anonymous), where used of virtual snacks and alcohol to cope;). 

Ah…missing our 9 headed snake and fluffy Chubby. I feel that our poor Chubby will be depressed too, he is abandoned while drunk!

I am not really catching any drama for the moment, tried some but just didn’t really catch my interest that much except for Strange Tales of Tang Season 2, which I just completed.

Megumi-H:

yup, our moon bar is a virtual anonymous support group for drama’s grief. We can call this group the DA (Drama  Anonymous), where used of virtual snacks and alcohol to cope;). 

Ah…missing our 9 headed snake and fluffy Chubby. I feel that our poor Chubby will be depressed too, he is abandoned while drunk!

I am not really catching any drama for the moment, tried some but just didn’t really catch my interest that much except for Strange Tales of Tang Season 2, which I just completed.

BarDoor is open for Chubby ! Our crows and other friends welcome diversity and inclusion.. 

Okie!

*goes behind the bar to self service drink..

Megumi-H:

Haha we should invite chubby. I forgot he drinks wine too.

joas:

Okie!

Aaaaaah !  Nice! 

Is Chun Tian in Paris?  Recruiting Olympiad  moonies??????

Pytheos:
Is Chun Tian in Paris?  Recruiting Olympiad  moonies

Hahahaha...no. Waiting for the delivery of fresh stock of drinks to the Moon Bar

joas:
Haha we should invite chubby. I forgot he drinks wine too.

I need to setup the pets corner. Let's have the Cloud Tail Fox (Jing's pet) over too.

joas:

*checks the stocks*

Wow...Joas! You finished all the beer and chips?!! 

Hmmm...this is bad. I send Chubby over to sit on your lap? Your "grief" is very deep!!! (Either very sad or you were very hungry just now.) LOL

ChunTian:

Hahahaha...no. Waiting for the delivery of fresh stock of drinks to the Moon Bar

Haha delivery guys must b watching the 200m runs like me!