Can someone please explain me why TTJ used YXW.  To kill XL as TTJ already knows that XXW will hate him for this...maybe leave him still he decided to kill XL that too using YXW..And of he was insecure should he kiss YXW for betraying him

Well, I'm just going to give you my thoughts and predictions on this, so it might not be 100% accurate until we see what happens next episode. In the novel, TTJ used the puppet spell on YXW to kill XL because the war btwn Jing and Sheng countries was still ongoing and they (TTJ & YXW) were still enemies at this point. In the drama, this has been completely changed.

Now onto the drama. From what we've seen in the latest episode, TTJ is going to end up believing that YXW wanted to kill him with poison (added by YBC) and run away with XL. Perhaps he'll believe she never actually loved him and betrayed him once again, just like everyone else in his life. Now, I know we've seen TTJ be nice for some time now, but he's still extremely ruthless to those that betray him. Therefore, probably in his anger towards YXW for "trying to kill him for her real lover (XL)", he'll use the puppet spell to get revenge on her (and XL). It's obviously a harsh response, but knowing how he is and how much he's been betrayed, it makes sense for him to react that way (and he also is going to believe YXW wanted to kill him as well so an eye and for eye and all that lol).

I'm not sure when the Tower Scene is going to occur but from the trailer for episode 25, I got the sense that he realizes this was YBC's plan (at least the poison part). So perhaps he ends up regretting putting the puppet spell on YXW but it's too late. Idk we'll see what happens!

Then if TTJ knew that YXW tried to kill him..why did he agree to marry her even after knowing she had ulterior motives 

Anandi Dutta:

Then if TTJ knew that YXW tried to kill him..why did he agree to marry her even after knowing she had ulterior motives 

It happened really different in the novel, so I can't say for sure how it'll play it out in the drama. 

In the novel XL was killed, while the marriage part happened somewhat later with a lot of stuff in between. In the drama, I'm not sure how they'll reconcile but I'm pretty sure they'll make XL's death harden LSS's heart against TTJ just like in the novel.

Anandi Dutta:

Can someone please explain me why TTJ used YXW.  To kill XL as TTJ already knows that XXW will hate him for this...maybe leave him still he decided to kill XL that too using YXW..And of he was insecure should he kiss YXW for betraying him

The novel and the drama are very different in this matter. The main points exist in the novel but the characters are not the way they are portrayed in the novel. Tantaijin is evil. Until the evil bone is taken out from his body he was supposed to remain evil. It was simply that in the novel Tantaijin becomes really attached to Ye Xiwu and starts growing the love threads but that is inconsequential to him being  'Evil'.  Tantaijin in the novel wanted Ye Xiwu to not leave his side ever. Hence when she said she wanted to be his Empress, Tantaijin agreed to make her so, in the belief and want that she would never leave his side. 

However, the drama Tantaijin is not portrayed as Evil at all, he is extremely pitiful and might I say downright justiciable, drama Tantaijin already knows that he loves Ye Xiwu. The premise of the drama is based on misunderstandings, but the novel wasn't based on any misunderstanding at all. o your answer may only be available in the episode. 

rosana777:

It happened really different in the novel, so I can't say for sure how it'll play it out in the drama. 

In the novel XL was killed, while the marriage part happened somewhat later with a lot of stuff in between. In the drama, I'm not sure how they'll reconcile but I'm pretty sure they'll make XL's death harden LSS's heart against TTJ just like in the novel.

Marriage between YBC and TTJ happened 6 months after XL died. Then around 3 more months for the wedding between TTJ and YXW.

Alicetcfwl:

Marriage between YBC and TTJ happened 6 months after XL died. Then around 3 more months for the wedding between TTJ and YXW.

Yep, I just couldn't remember exactly lol 😅

Either way the drama isn't following the novel (except the main parts) so it doesn't matter much anyway.

Alicetcfwl:

I don't think the term marriage is appropriate to describe what was between TTJ and YBC in the novel. She was a concubine at best.

Is there a leaked script of TTEOM...

Anandi Dutta:

good question, I haven't found one even if there is one

Anandi Dutta:

Lmao hope there is 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Life is Beautiful:

I don't think the term marriage is appropriate to describe what was between TTJ and YBC in the novel. She was a concubine at best.

It is still marriage as she is his second wife , namely  concubine with the title Madame (second after Empress).

Alicetcfwl:

It is still marriage as she is his second wife , namely  concubine with the title Madame (second after Empress).

Chinese historically were monogamous in marriage. The wife is the wife and everyone else is not a wife, but concubines or servants or slaves. The status is not the same. Not even remotely the same. Why do you think Ye Bing Chang and Ye Xiwu were treated so differently. One man can only have 1 official wife at one time the rest were not wife. Hence, who the Empress was also mattered. Because the official wife is the head of the household and the harem and the mother of the nation. The distinction between a 'wife' and other women is important in the novel, the drama and while watching any and all historical/mythological Chinese material. 

Not being 'the wife' and/or the child of 'the wife' was what made Ye Bing Chang insecure about her position in the Ye household as well as Tantaijin's harem.

In my opinion.

p.s sorry for the rant.

Does YXW get pregnent before jumping off the tower...I heard she got pregnant but when that's not mentioned 

Anandi Dutta:

Does YXW get pregnent before jumping off the tower...I heard she got pregnant but when that's not mentioned 

Happens in the immortal arc apparently.