dramafeast:

And does XL remember it all of TTJ? And was there any love interest between XL with LSS?

No love interest towars Su Su

Monicac25:

No love interest towars Su Su

Oh that is good to know! Bro-sis ship is good for them.

Kay_21:

Asking this although I know the answer will probably be explained in tomorrow's episode but can someone explain how YXW changed clothes and hair accessories in such a short time...especially since she's weak and looks pale from using the WAJ? She looks more lively with different makeup and change of clothes from when we last saw her at the end of episode 27?? Like what happened in such a short period of time?? 

actually, she has marked on the wall the number of days she spent in that place.

AnastasiaWun:

actually, she has marked on the wall the number of days she spent in that place.

did u manage to count how many days she was at cold palace?

Dashmount20:

did u manage to count how many days she was at cold palace?

not really, i think there were some blocks of 5 strokes. In some dramas & movies, they flash oncscreen the timeline of "how many days or weeks or months have passed". In others, they verbally mention the timeline. 

In this drama, this director doesn't bother to look into the details, we have to assume some time has passed already.  Cos, she must have taken some time to cultivate her soul essence...

AnastasiaWun:

not really, i think there were some blocks of 5 strokes. In some dramas & movies, they flash oncscreen the timeline of "how many days or weeks or months have passed". In others, they verbally mention the timeline. 

In this drama, this director doesn't bother to look into the details, we have to assume some time has passed already.  Cos, she must have taken some time to cultivate her soul essence...

I will rewind that part and count.. I think maybe 2 to 3 week only 

Dashmount20:

I will rewind that part and count.. I think maybe 2 to 3 week only 

Markings of 5 blocks appear in a wink, timestamped @28:58 #27.

AnastasiaWun:

Markings of 5 blocks appear in a wink, timestamped @28:58 #27.

5 x 5 so she has been inside the cold palace for 25 days.. wakakaka :D

That’s not that bad… the drama is working with a sped up schedule I guess

Also, watching the tower episode and I was confused why she said she hated him. His actions were already a lot nicer than the novel TTJ and he tried to care for her even after she betrayed him with the nails. But then I remembered he literally killed everyone she knew in the future timeline ?.  

Lily Lam:

That’s not that bad… the drama is working with a sped up schedule I guess

Also, watching the tower episode and I was confused why she said she hated him. His actions were already a lot nicer than the novel TTJ and he tried to care for her even after she betrayed him with the nails. But then I remembered he literally killed everyone she knew in the future timeline ?.  

He killed her entire family and friends in the other universe.

So what happen after this? Go back to immortal? Somebody tell me.. 

Vhlm:

So what happen after this? Go back to immortal? Somebody tell me.. 

Going towards the immortal arc and the karma cycle and consequences of the tower. 

Of all characters, the one I pity the most is Xiao Lin.  He is so noble in character compared to TTJ.  The latter is so messed up from the moment he was conceived.  

cutie_daisy:

The wedding pitcure is from the wedding that has already taken place in ep 6 i think. 

The second lead couple had no connection with each other in dream sequence, like i dont know if they even saw each other.

Also, there main story will be when susu return to her time. That time ybc reborns into mei nu and xiao lin into gonye senior. 

YBC as a demon girl or beautiful girl?  Still trying to snatch XL from LSS without nasty tactics this time?

mparthur:

YBC as a demon girl or beautiful girl?  Still trying to snatch XL from LSS without nasty tactics this time?

No, she  reincarnated ans a demon under the name of MoNv and is a completely different person, 

I heard the actress say in a interview that MoNv is basically a character trying to repay her past life sins. Everyone thinks she's going to do something bad because she is a demon but this version of her isn't really planning anything. She is the kindest and the most reasonable out of the three characters Chen Du Ling played. Really HARD to believe after all evils things she did.