Alicetcfwl:

Hmm in the novel he suffers from the Love thread and the time he spent in the yellow ghost River where his body was shredded to pieces. Dunno bout the drama, they may have changed that here.

That's what I remember reading too. It said that his body felt invigorates despite the brokenhearted caused by YXW death. They really changed it, yah

I have a question!  

When Li Su Su enter Ye Xi Wu body what happened to YE Xi Wu soul? Does Ye Xi Wu soul die ?

Samzz:

I have a question!  

When Li Su Su enter Ye Xi Wu body what happened to YE Xi Wu soul? Does Ye Xi Wu soul die ?

Ye Xi Wu made a deal with Curved Jade and LSS - ill give you my body in exchange for the safety of the Ye family. So her soul is no where to be seen, gone back to LSS egg

Hello!! Does TTJ get bullied again at the immortal realm? Gotta prepare my heart for that. Thank you!

mari1227:

Hello!! Does TTJ get bullied again at the immortal realm? Gotta prepare my heart for that. Thank you!

As far as I know, his sect brothers respect him a lot cuz he is the only strong member in years they had.

Asking this although I know the answer will probably be explained in tomorrow's episode but can someone explain how YXW changed clothes and hair accessories in such a short time...especially since she's weak and looks pale from using the WAJ? She looks more lively with different makeup and change of clothes from when we last saw her at the end of episode 27?? Like what happened in such a short period of time?? 

Kay_21:

Asking this although I know the answer will probably be explained in tomorrow's episode but can someone explain how YXW changed clothes and hair accessories in such a short time...especially since she's weak and looks pale from using the WAJ? She looks more lively with different makeup and change of clothes from when we last saw her at the end of episode 27?? Like what happened in such a short period of time?? 

WAJ, she can see a tiny little bit while she is using it. Also she is finally getting released from this nightmere and going back or dying (for her at that moment even death is escape and she doesn't know for sure if she will be able to go back to her time).  Also aint short - in the novel its 6 months in-between nails and tower.

mari1227:

From the few bts I've seen and some potential spoilers, not immediately. But eventually yes...sorta? 

Sirry Usly:

From the few bts I've seen and some potential spoilers, not immediately. But eventually yes...sorta? 

Thank you for responding! Is the reincarnated XL bullying TTJ? ?

Sadly yes,   I read some chapters of the leaking script and he became Gong Ye Ji Wu somI can’t say that he is bullying him because he is fighting towards TTJ when he became the evil god.

Monicac25:

Sadly yes ?

mari1227:

Thank you for responding! Is the reincarnated XL bullying TTJ? ?

We can only speculate. In the novel no1 bullied TTJ. Hope they kept it that way, else we going to hell.....

Alicetcfwl:

We can only speculate. In the novel no1 bullied TTJ. Hope they kept it that way, else we going to hell.....

Then what's his face deserved Bitchang

Hi, I have a question 

Novel-> How and when does Susu regain her sight?

renegart:

Hi, I have a question 

Novel-> How and when does Susu regain her sight?

In the immortal arc. So basically after she dies as YXW. 

Alicetcfwl:

And does XL remember it all of TTJ? And was there any love interest between XL with LSS?