mparthur:

Episode 26 - Wow!

God that was hard to watch....it was worse watching them them than reading it.  

A question. Did Ye Bingchan and Tantai Jin make love? 

wybestboy:

A question. Did Ye Bingchan and Tantai Jin make love? 

No, never, Nada!

NiangNiang:

I saw CDL's interview that stated since Mo Nv has all of her memories as YBC when she meets GYJW she tried to redeems herself.

I hope he will tell her to get out, i don't want them together even if she changes, but someone said he see a pic of a kiss between  MoNV and GYJW, so it's suppose she might will win, the witch lol, i really hope he will found another love interest at the ending or stay single

YESMISSA:

I hope he will tell her to get out, i don't want them together even if she changes, but someone said he see a pic of a kiss between  MoNV and GYJW, so it's suppose she might will win, the witch lol, i really hope he will found another love interest at the ending or stay single

She is supposed to die in prison  surrounded by snakes that TTJ put in the prison to let her suffer a slowly death

Monicac25:

She is supposed to die in prison  surrounded by snakes that TTJ put in the prison to let her suffer a slowly death

Sounds excruciating but not enough to suffice for what she did in my opinion. She's such a hateful character at this point, I won't be surprised if YQY no longer acknowledges her as an older sister or fall for her weak facade. 

Kay_21:

Sounds excruciating but not enough to suffice for what she did in my opinion. She's such a hateful character at this point, I won't be surprised if YQY no longer acknowledges her as an older sister or fall for her weak facade. 

Yes I agree with you, she deserves , torture and the worst and excruciating dead , she’s the real devil in the drama. I saw so many dramas with evil characters but for me Bitchang won the price for the most hated character in all dramas I ever seen.

Monicac25:

I mean, i wanted  to said when she is reincarnate in immortal realm, she will want him as many said she will change,  i hope he doesn't end with her, but  it seems there is a kiss between them, but i hope no

YESMISSA:

I mean, i wanted  to said when she is reincarnate in immortal realm, she will want him as many said she will change,  i hope he doesn't end with her, but  it seems there is a kiss between them, but i hope no

I hope not too she doesn’t deserve any redemption.

YESMISSA:

I mean, i wanted  to said when she is reincarnate in immortal realm, she will want him as many said she will change,  i hope he doesn't end with her, but  it seems there is a kiss between them, but i hope no

from what i understand she's changed a lot and learned from her mistakes of her past lives.  She's a better version of herself and selfless.  But that's what i heard....not sure if that's accurate.  

I heard the actress say in a interview that MoNv is basically a character trying to repay her past life sins. Everyone thinks she's going to do something bad because she is a demon but this version of her isn't really planning anything. She is the kindest and the most reasonable out of the three characters Chen Du Ling played. 

Lily Lam:

I heard the actress say in a interview that MoNv is basically a character trying to repay her past life sins. Everyone thinks she's going to do something bad because she is a demon but this version of her isn't really planning anything. She is the kindest and the most reasonable out of the three characters Chen Du Ling played. 

Oh yay!

A new question. Did Tantai Jin and Ye Bingchang marry and also have a wedding, like the way Ye Xiwu and TTJ have one?

I saw the preview for eps 30 about immortal arc. Why TTJ still suffering from the nails, I thought after divine marrow transplanted he is free from it??

NiangNiang:

I saw the preview for eps 30 about immortal arc. Why TTJ still suffering from the nails, I thought after divine marrow transplanted he is free from it??

Hmm in the novel he suffers from the Love thread and the time he spent in the yellow ghost River where his body was shredded to pieces. Dunno bout the drama, they may have changed that here.