Fiona_HOD:

I am watching too. I tried Go West and Are you the one don’t quite get me it yet but this one I went on and on watching it.

I haven't watch Go West yet though I'm interested. With 3 little mini Moonies (our 11 months old triplets), I don't have much time to enjoy multiple dramas. I watch the 1st episode of Are You the One and then dropped it. No idea why but don't really think it's interesting for me to watch.  Planning to watch Go East next if I don't like the new dramas after Melody of Golden Age.

Evie Zan:

I haven't watch Go West yet though I'm interested. With 3 little mini Moonies (our 11 months old triplets), I don't have much time to enjoy multiple dramas. I watch the 1st episode of Are You the One and then dropped it. No idea why but don't really think it's interesting for me to watch.  Planning to watch Go East next if I don't like the new dramas after Melody of Golden Age.

To me Go West is more interesting in terms of story yeah and both main lead acting are really good. Quite ok with Melody of golden age hehehe I am greedy wanna watch them all

Go West is on my never ending watch later list! But no choice but just have to choose. Going to be more busy as my due date is around 3rd week this month. 

Evie Zan:

Go West is on my never ending watch later list! But no choice but just have to choose. Going to be more busy as my due date is around 3rd week this month. 

oh nice, Evie! BBs Due in 3 weeks time for mid Autumn festival! 

Yeah! Our mini Dragon babies will arrive around mid Autumn festival. But guess I won't be baking moon cakes this year too. 

Evie Zan:

Yeah! Our mini Dragon babies will arrive around mid Autumn festival. But guess I won't be baking moon cakes this year too. 

Smooth delivery :) :)

Evie Zan:

This is better than mooncakes! Wishing u a safe smooth delivery! 

Fiona_HOD:

Smooth delivery :) :)

Thank you very much my dear! Greatly appreciated!  ?  ??  ?  ❤️  ?

Pytheos:

This is better than mooncakes! Wishing u a safe smooth delivery! 

Hehehe. Thank you very much Pytheos dear! Greatly appreciated!   ?     ?   ?   ❤️   ?   ?    ?     ?

Just to let you know if you interested I had posted a few post on ChengDu in my Instagram. Day 1 today.  The tea house was mentioned  by our XiXi.

Fiona_HOD:

Just to let you know if you interested I had posted a few post on ChengDu in my Instagram. Day 1 today.  The tea house was mentioned  by our XiXi.

Wow...looks yum! The mala tofu looks "deadly" to me. hahhahaha...was it "deadly"?

Tea house is pretty. Which tea did you pick? Or you asked them to serve you the tea that Xixi drank? LOL

ChunTian:

Wow...looks yum! The mala tofu looks "deadly" to me. hahhahaha...was it "deadly"?

Tea house is pretty. Which tea did you pick? Or you asked them to serve you the tea that Xixi drank? LOL

I simply pick hahaha “white tea”. I didn’t like Mala tofu but I took a few pieces. Quickly took the charcoal pill to prevent tummy aches. All went well. Worry when we out of town. If anything we still can go back to our hotel, you see. 

Fiona_HOD:
I simply pick hahaha “white tea”. I didn’t like Mala tofu but I took a few pieces. Quickly took the charcoal pill to prevent tummy aches. All went well. Worry when we out of town. If anything we still can go back to our hotel, you see. 

Good to hear that it's a good first day in Chengdu. 

Oh yes, we also need to do a eye candy count. Did you see any today? LOL

ChunTian:

Good to hear that it's a good first day in Chengdu. 

Oh yes, we also need to do a eye candy count. Did you see any today? LOL

One only… not too bad at Sephora shop trying to help my daughter who speaks English. I was like should I speak some Mandarin and will I offend him telling him his English is poor. He never give up. Asking girl staff who is pretty too to help him out. Even after telling him you can speak Mandarin he insist to speak English. I just let him be hahaha Was hoping to bump into XiXi though hahahaha just kidding.  

Fiona_HOD:

One only… not too bad at Sephora shop trying to help my daughter who speaks English. I was like should I speak some Mandarin and will I offend him telling him his English is poor. He never give up. Asking girl staff who is pretty too to help him out. Even after telling him you can speak Mandarin he insist to speak English. I just let him be hahaha Was hoping to bump into XiXi though hahahaha just kidding.  

hellooo! good to hear u are enjoying the trip! Many locals are grabbing opportunities to practise their English and Japanese/korean languages on tourists.  I love it when I hear them practicing English and Cantonese with me during trips.  Safe days ya! Hugs