ChunTian:

WOW! It is an adventure! You will tell that to your grandchildren next time. 

Mine was I took a bus and got off at the wrong bus stop. But as it was day time, things were more visible. Using the landmarks and Mr Google, I walked all the way back to the hotel. I was exhausted but on the positive side of things, I clocked my exercise for the day. AHAHAHHA

I had more of those dumb adventures, only i didnt realised they were dumb until lately. Hahaha  sign of aging!

Exercise is good! Holidays make us walk distances we never thought possible right! 

ChunTian:

The taste is so different, right? Some folks think it's crazy to go eat McDonalds overseas but I will make sure to schedule 1 McDonalds meal to try out that country's McDOnalds.

Is the McDonalds good in China?

I didnt get to try the burgers but the fries were good. Thicker than what i get at home. Everything was ordered over the phone app.

Kfc was awful. They sold packed refrigerated steak for take away and had many burgers.

Most meals, we went for hotpot. Hahahah 

joas:

Ice cream seriously? Hahah omg. I wont dare to try just by the name of it.

Yes yes from Baskin Robins.

Fiona_HOD:

Yes yes from Baskin Robins.

Oooh so super creative.. spicy, salty and cold mix heehee..  I ll stick with my Thai milk tea ice cream la

Pytheos:

Oooh so super creative.. spicy, salty and cold mix heehee..  I ll stick with my Thai milk tea ice cream la

I feel a little weird lah lol lol Something hot still can accept not something cold.

Fiona_HOD:

I feel a little weird lah lol lol Something hot still can accept not something cold.

Ya, eating fried ice cream is still ok.  Haha, cannot find Robbin’s  here. Have to go JB I think.. I was in JB recently realise Amos cookies are very popular there! Long queues

Pytheos:

Helllooooo Evie! I am doing ok. How r u and babies? 

So so so sorry for very late reply Pytheos dear! Our mini Moonies are doing well and really getting good at wanting me to pull my hair if their moods strike. The mini Moonies inside me seems really happy being  football players! Apart from that I'm doing well. Currently watching Chang Le Chu! And also reading sometimes. So behind with current dramas. Sigh. What are you watching now? Glad to hear that you are doing well my dear! Take care!??????

Lei:

On my way home from work, and will tackle dinner and have some red wine while I’m at it. ? How are the babies? ?? 

So so so sorry for very late reply Lei dear! WINE!!!!!!!! Our mini Moonies are doing very well and very mischievous too! Life with babies....so tired! Hehehe. Don't know where they get all those energy! So active! Mini Moonies inside me seems very happy being football players! Currently watching Chang Le Qu! And sometimes read books! Way behind with current dramas though. What are you watching currently? 

Pytheos:

Ya, eating fried ice cream is still ok.  Haha, cannot find Robbin’s  here. Have to go JB I think.. I was in JB recently realise Amos cookies are very popular there! Long queues

Fried ice cream is yummy wonder how it was done. Not sure if all the outlets have that flavour but don’t seem I able to imagine how it taste like heheheh Amos cookies? Those are good too.

Evie Zan:
Take care!

Hey Evie! Good to see you. You take care too ya? 

I think the mini Moonies are going to arrive soon right?

Fiona_HOD:
I will be in Chengdu 2/9 to 7/9 and Chongqing 8/9 to 11/9.

In case you get too busy to come in this weekend, here's wishing you a good and safe trip. 

Enjoy yourself a lot, wear sunglasses so you can enjoy the eye candy of Chengdu, don't be shy to stare ya. They can't see you looking because you have sunglasses on. Just don't drool. (I think ChunTian might drool from too much eye candy. Oops... AHAHHAHAHA)  And may you run into Didi if you did not run into Xixi. YAY!!!

Looking forward to your pictures! 

Cheers!

ChunTian:

Hey Evie! Good to see you. You take care too ya? 

I think the mini Moonies are going to arrive soon right?

Hi Chun Tian dear! How are you doing? I'm taking care, thank you very much my dear! Yeah my due date is around the end of next month! Finally decided to hold our mini Moonies 1 year old birthday party in advance! Next week Tuesday! What dramas are you watching now? I'm watching Chang Le Qu. And sometimes read books. So far behind on dramas. 

ChunTian:

In case you get too busy to come in this weekend, here's wishing you a good and safe trip. 

Enjoy yourself a lot, wear sunglasses so you can enjoy the eye candy of Chengdu, don't be shy to stare ya. They can't see you looking because you have sunglasses on. Just don't drool. (I think ChunTian might drool from too much eye candy. Oops... AHAHHAHAHA)  And may you run into Didi if you did not run into Xixi. YAY!!!

Looking forward to your pictures! 

Cheers!

No worries I can come by when I get the chance. Thank you thank you.

Hopefully everything goes smoothly. I am feeling anxious as well. I don’t think I able to understand the accent. I think I prefer run into XiXi instead of DiDi yeah hahahhaha

Hopefully I will have some photos which are interesting for you.

Evie Zan:

So so so sorry for very late reply Pytheos dear! Our mini Moonies are doing well and really getting good at wanting me to pull my hair if their moods strike. The mini Moonies inside me seems really happy being  football players! Apart from that I'm doing well. Currently watching Chang Le Chu! And also reading sometimes. So behind with current dramas. Sigh. What are you watching now? Glad to hear that you are doing well my dear! Take care!??????

? Our Moonies are future sports players! Aaah we goto set up sports complex for young moonies.. High tech ones and e-sports complex too. Xixi et al would love it.  Me watching Tibetan sea flower. It’s the famous Grave robbers chronicle .. haha u know me la, not a romance fan, like thrillers, adventures like Indy Jones, Lara Croft types . Take it easy, dearie!! 

Looks like its travel season! I am off to Japan again next week for couple of weeks ?

Lei:

Looks like its travel season! I am off to Japan again next week for couple of weeks ?

I will be too in October Finally Japan. After this will sit quietly at home watching dramas. Hahaha after spending too much.