Fiona_HOD:

Sure no problem will be posting the photos soon yeah.  China, so far only been to 4 places Guangzhou, Beijing, ChengDu and Chongqing oh HongKong and Taiwan  too. Hopefully able 59 visit many other places as well. The culture was too wide and too many things to see. 5 days in ChengDu yet we miss a few places like Emei mountain and Jiazhaigou. Maybe 1 week only enough? Pack on one day so tiring. 

Hi Fiona! U need at least 2 days in Jiuzhaigou. Can try this itinerary in  coming Autumn or near future -JZG, er mei and Leshan buddha for 9 days.. if have time fly or extend trip to XianAn via high speed train.  2 other places to consider are Hangzhou/Suzhou and Kun Ming surrounding. If u are a fan of meet yourself, u should visit that village ;)

Alamak, my earlier post came out blank!   Anyways, as I was saying, try this route - 2 nights JiuZhaigou, Er mei and Leshan Buddha.  Extend to Xian A via high speed train. Another area is Kunming, Dali and surrounding which is easier for u and daughter.. If u r fan of Meet Yourself, can visit the quaint village.. ;) So happy u are safe and enjoying the trip!! Hugs hugs

Pytheos:

Hi Fiona! U need at least 2 days in Jiuzhaigou. Can try this itinerary in  coming Autumn or near future -JZG, er mei and Leshan buddha for 9 days.. if have time fly or extend trip to XianAn via high speed train.  2 other places to consider are Hangzhou/Suzhou and Kun Ming surrounding. If u are a fan of meet yourself, u should visit that village ;)

First time I click to read was blank but now your message is there. Yeah I know when we told the daytime tour guide from the train station, told us to forget about Emei mountain was sad though. I came to ChongQing because I was a big fan of Angel Falls Sometimes Hahahhaha Meet yourself was filmed in Kim Ming? I didn’t have the chance to watch yet as not in any of the site I had subscribed.

Pytheos:

Alamak, my earlier post came out blank!   Anyways, as I was saying, try this route - 2 nights JiuZhaigou, Er mei and Leshan Buddha.  Extend to Xian A via high speed train. Another area is Kunming, Dali and surrounding which is easier for u and daughter.. If u r fan of Meet Yourself, can visit the quaint village.. ;) So happy u are safe and enjoying the trip!! Hugs hugs

Big hugs back to you. Thank you. Really nice of you to take  time to chat and all. We will be heading to Japan next and after that “duduk diam diam” no more money to spend Hahahhaha. Hopefully we able to make the next trip to China again soon.

Fiona_HOD:

Big hugs back to you. Thank you. Really nice of you to take  time to chat and all. We will be heading to Japan next and after that “duduk diam diam” no more money to spend Hahahhaha. Hopefully we able to make the next trip to China again soon.

Duduk diam diam sekejap saja ya?  Japan, nice! Which part of Japan?  Autumn is here and u may see some beautiful autumn leaves .. Enjoy ya!!

Fiona_HOD:

First time I click to read was blank but now your message is there. Yeah I know when we told the daytime tour guide from the train station, told us to forget about Emei mountain was sad though. I came to ChongQing because I was a big fan of Angel Falls Sometimes Hahahhaha Meet yourself was filmed in Kim Ming? I didn’t have the chance to watch yet as not in any of the site I had subscribed. 

Check this out! https://www.chinahighlights.com/tour/lijiang-shaxi-dali-kunming.htm  I love the show! My fav fl.. Grew to love the ml and cast after watching the show. Beautiful place and I think it’s very touristy now  due to the show haha 

Pytheos:

Duduk diam diam sekejap saja ya?  Japan, nice! Which part of Japan?  Autumn is here and u may see some beautiful autumn leaves .. Enjoy ya!!

Only Tokyo this round. Saw a site stated Japan will be hot this Autumn. After Japan will be diam diam for a long time Hahahhaha hopefully not too long.

Pytheos:

Check this out! https://www.chinahighlights.com/tour/lijiang-shaxi-dali-kunming.htm  I love the show! My fav fl.. Grew to love the ml and cast after watching the show. Beautiful place and I think it’s very touristy now  due to the show haha 

Hahaha I do track these things to visit though. In Japan I will be going to the cafe where the main leads of Japanese drama Silent met up. Hahahha crazy I went to Dylan’s dad shop crazy right? My daughter was like what? lol lol 

Fiona_HOD:

Hahaha I do track these things to visit though. In Japan I will be going to the cafe where the main leads of Japanese drama Silent met up. Hahahha crazy I went to Dylan’s dad shop crazy right? My daughter was like what? lol lol 

Ooh so u also like Dylan? Haha pleased to hear cos Chun Tian and I like Didi as well! Yea, wouldn’t be able to see Autumn leaves if weather is still warm.  Anyways, just enjoy  wacky coool Tokyo  lah

Pytheos:

Ooh so u also like Dylan? Haha pleased to hear cos Chun Tian and I like Didi as well! Yea, wouldn’t be able to see Autumn leaves if weather is still warm.  Anyways, just enjoy  wacky coool Tokyo  lah

Dylan? Ok ok. He is good in acting too. Found out about his dad’s restaurant by chance. I do pay attention to good actors. 

Nooooooo no I missing the Autumn leaves that was why I choose Autumn to visit.

Fiona_HOD:

Dylan? Ok ok. He is good in acting too. Found out about his dad’s restaurant by chance. I do pay attention to good actors. 

Nooooooo no I missing the Autumn leaves that was why I choose Autumn to visit.

Wow Fiona, i was surprised to see Didi dads restaurant photos in ur ins.  And u are going to visit more drama places in Japan. What a huge drama fan u are! Are u going straight from china? 

Wow...the lights at Hongya Cave. Is that first building a hotel? Nothing like a leisurely river cruise. 

Fried fish looks yum. What dessert is that with the sesame seeds and goji berries? 

Hope all is well with your tummy! But from the looks of it, food is not crazy spicy, so I think you should be fine. =)

Fiona_HOD:
I went to Dylan’s dad shop

Ohh...that's the one with Dylan's picture in the shop right? And the name of Didi's dad shop is the photo before Dylan's picture? 

joas:

Wow Fiona, i was surprised to see Didi dads restaurant photos in ur ins.  And u are going to visit more drama places in Japan. What a huge drama fan u are! Are u going straight from china? 

Yeah my friend told me to look for his dad’s restaurant so I did it.  All over the site. I found the wrong one at first, lucky could find it in the “baitu” map app. 

Actually I am not familiar with Japan and don’t know what to look for. Watching Japanese drama helped me a little and turns out daughter was interested in those places. However, the restaurant, it was because of the jdrama Silent that I want to go. Really love that drama and I already watched twice. 

Fiona_HOD:

Yeah my friend told me to look for his dad’s restaurant so I did it.  All over the site. I found the wrong one at first, lucky could find it in the “baitu” map app. 

Actually I am not familiar with Japan and don’t know what to look for. Watching Japanese drama helped me a little and turns out daughter was interested in those places. However, the restaurant, it was because of the jdrama Silent that I want to go. Really love that drama and I already watched twice. 

Fionaaaa, I may hv missed ur IG. Wats dat again?  May I view Chengdu and pandas? My IG ac is just to view, no postings.. me too shy 

Fiona_HOD:

Actually I am not familiar with Japan and don’t know what to look for. Watching Japanese drama helped me a little and turns out daughter was interested in those places. However, the restaurant, it was because of the jdrama Silent that I want to go. Really love that drama and I already watched twice. 

Thanks to u Fiona who gave me the idea of going Japan from China!

I just booked my air tickets. Im going to skip Xian and chengdu this round and just go straight to Tokyo after Jilin. Hahaha.. ive been searching places to visit in China but they are mainly historical/cultural/natural. And then i found that Tokyo is a 2.5hr flight away so i decided to go there instead.