Megumi-H:

Hi Moonies!!! Such a roller coaster past few weeks. Finally catch up at moon bar. Cheers!

Halloween is also my favourite time of the year because it’s my birthday too!…hahahaha. Every year while my nieces and nephews go for trick-or-treating, we will gather back to celebrate my birthday. 

Last year the kids were obsessed with Demogordon, this year I am trying to sell the idea of wearing Hanfu costume like Demon God / TTJ hostage prince, or Nine-tail snake (Xiang Liu). But so very hard because they don’t understand the show..:lol!

Speaking of Halloween babies, my nephews (my cousin's triplets)are born today! Oh, and my hubby's nephew and niece ( twins- his cousin's)were born on Sunday 22nd October! Hehehe welcome to the large family! Imagine the trouble they could get into! ?

ChunTian:

I like that pink dress too. And totally feel you gal. Takes so much time to sift through all the sites, using google translate etc. 

Just as you think you find something perfect, you look at the sizing and realise it is not International sizing or it does not ship internationally. Dang!! LOL ??‍♀️?

Why not make it yourself if you can draft and sew? I've already started sewing the dress though it may take quite a while to finish! Sigh! And not to say it's quite difficult for me to buy Chinese traditional dress because I'm quite tall(5'11") and also I'm very choosy when it comes to the quality of clothing especially with the workmanship! ?

Evie Zan:

Speaking of Halloween babies, my nephews (my cousin's triplets)are born today! Oh, and my hubby's nephew and niece ( twins- his cousin's)were born on Sunday 22nd October! Hehehe welcome to the large family! Imagine the trouble they could get into! ?

Wow! Big family of Scorpio! Oct will be lots of fun with Halloween and birthdays!

I am impressed Evie! You can made Hanfu costumes???!!! That feels hard and lots of effort. I am really not the craft type of person…hahaha. Can’t sew at all?.

ChunTian:

I like that pink dress too. And totally feel you gal. Takes so much time to sift through all the sites, using google translate etc. 

Just as you think you find something perfect, you look at the sizing and realise it is not International sizing or it does not ship internationally. Dang!! LOL ??‍♀️?

I feel you!!! Hugzzz…and it’s so hard to be sure of the materials and the size. But I definitely plan to go Beijing end of the year, so will try and buy one that I like. ?

Megumi-H:

Wow! Big family of Scorpio! Oct will be lots of fun with Halloween and birthdays!

I am impressed Evie! You can made Hanfu costumes???!!! That feels hard and lots of effort. I am really not the craft type of person…hahaha. Can’t sew at all?.

Hahaha! It's all thanks to my mom who force me to learn sewing since I was like 8 years old or starting around 9th Grade, she made me attend classes at Susan Khalje Couture among other classes that she me attend like cooking classes, baking,etc. After I graduated from high school, she made me attend classes at NY FIT University and Parsons School of Design for diplomas! So it's not difficult for me to make clothes! I can even make haute couture dresses, suits, etc. 

Evie Zan:

Hahaha! It's all thanks to my mom who force me to learn sewing since I was like 8 years old or starting around 9th Grade, she made me attend classes at Susan Khalje Couture among other classes that she me attend like cooking classes, baking,etc. After I graduated from high school, she made me attend classes at NY FIT University and Parsons School of Design for diplomas! So it's not difficult for me to make clothes! I can even make haute couture dresses, suits, etc. 

WOW!!!! IMPRESSIVE! You can consider doing this for business in future.  I would really like to see your fabric works. I can imagine you making all your three bunnies costume for your lovely babies???!

Cheers!???????

Megumi-H:

I feel you!!! Hugzzz…and it’s so hard to be sure of the materials and the size. But I definitely plan to go Beijing end of the year, so will try and buy one that I like. ?

Thanks babe. Hugss right back at you! ?

Wooo...Beijing! Nice!! I hope to make my way to China next year. No specific location yet, maybe Hainan? Beijing and Shanghai are also on the list. And I also have my eye on the Handsome Men Capital of China, aka Chengdu. I may not want to leave CHengdu after that. LOL

Evie Zan:

Why not make it yourself if you can draft and sew? I've already started sewing the dress though it may take quite a while to finish! Sigh! And not to say it's quite difficult for me to buy Chinese traditional dress because I'm quite tall(5'11") and also I'm very choosy when it comes to the quality of clothing especially with the workmanship! ?

You have the height of a model. Nice!

It is strange that the Hanfu sellers in China do not cater to taller girls. I am sure the Northern Chinese gals would be on the taller side too. Anyways...

Not sure I want to do this for Business but who knows in the future? Although I enjoy making clothes and stuff for me, my hubby and now my babies, I don't wanna do it for business though! I already have my rose farm business so I don't wanna add more to my plate as I want time for my family!

ChunTian:

You have the height of a model. Nice!

It is strange that the Hanfu sellers in China do not cater to taller girls. I am sure the Northern Chinese gals would be on the taller side too. Anyways...

Yeah maybe but don't think there'll be not much 5'11" girls though. And not to mention my long arms! ??? Because I'm quite athletic and also maybe because of genetic? I'm not daintily build either! I've wide shoulders and wide hips too! Thank God I never weigh more than 120lbs pre babies! Now 130lb though! ? And much to my disappointment, my small chest don't grow in size much! ? 

• For my Hanfu dress I use Burmese hand woven raw silk (cost $350 per yard though) for bodice and lotus fabric & chiffon fabric for the rest! I'm currently embroidering though! The dress gonna take a long time to finish because I am hand sewing most part of the dress with haute couture techniques and also for embroidery as well! So snail pace really!? ???
 Evie Zan:

Not sure I want to do this for Business but who knows in the future? Although I enjoy making clothes and stuff for me, my hubby and now my babies, I don't wanna do it for business though! I already have my rose farm business so I don't wanna add more to my plate as I want time for my family!

Agreed. Making it for passion and love will never be the same if it become a business. Do keep the passion going, it’s a wonderful skills to have. ?

Hanfu with Burmese hand woven raw silk, feels beautiful and delicate. Must really sew every thread with precision and care. The end product will look very beautiful.?

Megumi-H:

Agreed. Making it for passion and love will never be the same if it become a business. Do keep the passion going, it’s a wonderful skills to have. ?

Hanfu with Burmese hand woven raw silk, feels beautiful and delicate. Must really sew every thread with precision and care. The end product will look very beautiful.?

Yeah! Making it for passion and love made it very much enjoyable even though it's takes a long time and tiring! 

Chose woven raw silk fabric for the texture! I chose dark pink color for bodice and lighter pink shades for the rest! Finished embroidery for bodice part though! Now I am starting to embroider the lotus fabric! Haven't start embroidering chiffon fabric yet!???

Can you gals still see the roach's comments? I can't see them anymore. Either a moderator cleaned house or it blocked me. LOL! 

Anyways, who's celebrating Halloween? 

Advanced Happy Birthday @ Megumi! ♡

Micha:
Can you gals still see the ? comments? I can't see them anymore. Either a moderator cleaned house or it blocked me. LOL! 

Yup, the roach is still there. 

https://mydramalist.com/693513-hei-yue-guang-wen-na-be-ju-ben#comment-15033013