For my dearest Moonies!!!!!????????

Romantic Songs I love : https://youtu.be/fsrORJ4Spxc?si=LqJZYeB2A4dmnA-V

https://youtu.be/gu7tCGqAxng?si=FuWvf_K6S-wFNCdE

My babies calming song:https://youtu.be/ILRs2r6lcHY?feature=shared

Enjoy with champagne and Magical TTJ Grapes and Strawberries grows in TTJ Hot Devil Farm !!! Heart Melting Hot Devil TTJ Cheese also available! Enjoy!???? 

Moonies!!! New item on the menu. I am calling it MOON LIPS. ??

Succulent jelly shaped like lips. Inside contains a sweet lychee juice or peach juice, all mixed with vodka. You choose your preferred juice to go with the vodka.  ?

Way of eating it...why suck out the juice of course from the soft wobbly jelly! ??
Very adult dessert. ????  

Inspiration from the video shared by Mermaid. I can hear Mermer protesting the availability of this dessert on the menu now. LOL ??‍♀️???

https://mydramalist.com/693513-hei-yue-guang-wen-na-be-ju-ben#comment-14803083

I'm booking now for next year! ??? Maybe without alcohol or caffeine for nursing moms???? 

Be careful though!!! Mer Mer might decides to buy all stocks available because she doesn't want any one but her to smooch XiXi's lip desert aka Moon Lips!??? 

For the mamas, we could just have the peach and lychee juice without the vodka. That should do it! You will also get to enjoy it sans alcohol. ?

Hehehe that's cool! I'm going to have it!!! ???????

Moon Lips please!!!

Lei:

Moon Lips please!!!

Lychee or peach? LOL

ChunTian:

Lychee or peach? LOL

Lychee please

Lychee, Lime and Mint Mocktail please! Or should I have Lychee, Watermelon, and Mint Mocktail ? ?Choices Choices!!!!

Swamp with work, no dramas to binge, no Xi Ge, no Bai Lu and no good dramas!!!!

I SERIOUSLy need my Dopamine fix…lol!

A STRONG drink from the bar please??.

Megumi-H:

Swamp with work, no dramas to binge, no Xi Ge, no Bai Lu and no good dramas!!!!

I SERIOUSLy need my Dopamine fix…lol!

A STRONG drink from the bar please??.

One Hostage Prince Vodka with Lychee and Purple Rose Petals coming right up. 

Size Large or Extra Large or are you feeling up to it for a 10L glass which is about the size of a stock pot found in commercial kitchens.  LOL

ChunTian:

One Hostage Prince Vodka with Lychee and Purple Rose Petals coming right up. 

Size Large or Extra Large or are you feeling up to it for a 10L glass which is about the size of a stock pot found in commercial kitchens.  LOL

Thank you very much @ChunTian❤️

That’s what I need! Our Hostage Prince Volka. LOL

Let’s have the Crow Prince orchestrated dance too!

Always a comfort to drop by. Re-watching some clips to refresh some moments…really nothing much in C drama world that catch my attention and no appetite to try K drama…hahhaa.

Maybe I need to learn from foxy and said ‘give me off boss!’ Hahaha.

Take care girls! Cheers!

Megumi-H:

Always a comfort to drop by. Re-watching some clips to refresh some moments…really nothing much in C drama world that catch my attention and no appetite to try K drama…hahhaa.

Take care girls! Cheers!

Try Double Love, The Silence of the Monster, Go Ahead, Lighter and Princess, Why Women Love, When I Fly Towards You if you haven't watched them yet! Old but good ones! 

Take Care my dear! Drop by when you have time! I'm also busy with my mini Moonies! But luckily still manage to drop by occasionally! ??????

Evie Zan:

Try Double Love, The Silence of the Monster, Go Ahead, Lighter and Princess, Why Women Love, When I Fly Towards You if you haven't watched them yet! Old but good ones! 

Take Care my dear! Drop by when you have time! I'm also busy with my mini Moonies! But luckily still manage to drop by occasionally! ??????

Lovely list Evie. I have watched all of them.?

So agreed that the old ones are good. 

Yes, I do try to drop by and read the comments.

So glad there are still ongoing interesting post from regular Moonies. Keeps me going on tough days. 

Ah how’s the triplets? They must be super cute and soon they will start crawling, playing and that will be so fun!

@ Evie Lots of love, selfcare too.❤️

Megumi-H:

Take care girls! Cheers!

My pleasure Megumi. 

Regarding what to watch, have you caught Lost You Forever and My Journey to You?

Deng Wei is in Lost You Forever and looks like quite the dish in there. Give it a try if you have not already watched it. 

You take care too Megumi. Come back here anytime you need another drink. Cheers! ??