ChunTian:

My pleasure Megumi. 

Regarding what to watch, have you caught Lost You Forever and My Journey to You?

Deng Wei is in Lost You Forever and looks like quite the dish in there. Give it a try if you have not already watched it. 

You take care too Megumi. Come back here anytime you need another drink. Cheers! ??

Oh yes! Caught up with Lost You Forever, Deng Wei has a more likeable character as the fox, and he has such loyalty to the FL. Waiting for season 2. 

My Journey to You was also surprisingly good, ZLH is charming. Still wondering when ZLH and BL’s Story of Kunning will be out.

Yes, I will come by🥂😘.

Megumi-H:

Oh yes! Caught up with Lost You Forever, Deng Wei has a more likeable character as the fox, and he has such loyalty to the FL. Waiting for season 2. 

My Journey to You was also surprisingly good, ZLH is charming. Still wondering when ZLH and BL’s Story of Kunning will be out.

Yes, I will come by??.

Sounds like you are on the YaoJing team for LYF? 

I turn to mush watching YaoJing's romantic scenes. I like Xiao Yao with Xiang Lui too. But I think at the end of the day Foxy Jing is the best fit for Xiao Yao.

Enjoyed LYF and also looking forward to S2. 

Yes, MJTY was surprisingly good. Too bad it was just 24 episodes. ZLH is soooooo tall!!! Gosh!!! And yes, charming. 

I am just drooling over all these Chinese actors. 

I need to move to Chengdu soon. 😆🤣😜😂😍

ChunTian:

Sounds like you are on the YaoJing team for LYF? 

I turn to mush watching YaoJing's romantic scenes. I like Xiao Yao with Xiang Lui too. But I think at the end of the day Foxy Jing is the best fit for Xiao Yao.

Enjoyed LYF and also looking forward to S2. 

Yes, MJTY was surprisingly good. Too bad it was just 24 episodes. ZLH is soooooo tall!!! Gosh!!! And yes, charming. 

I am just drooling over all these Chinese actors. 

I need to move to Chengdu soon. ?????

Nope I am the YaoLiu team…hahaha. XiangLiu will always be my number one in that drama. 

Just thought DengWei is overall better in character design and looks in LYF then in TTEOTM.

Hahahha…I know what you mean about moving to China. I am trying to plan a trip there, and there are now so many places I want to visit and try to bump into them…hahhaa, you are not alone drooling!😜

Envy the fans that can be taking pix up close.

Yes, ZLH is tall indeed, and still very young, he is also a career switch, not originally trained as an actor, but he definitely can act so far and got the looks, potential to be big.

I like RC and Esther in my journey to you! Well everyone except him really. He's handsome and all but no idea why I don't find him interesting. And that dragon boy from Back from the Brink! Forgot his name. He's also in I am Nobody! Have to FF all of his scenes! Well I mostly watch Bi Wen Jun scenes! Hehehe. 

Evie Zan:

I like RC and Esther in my journey to you! Well everyone except him really. He's handsome and all but no idea why I don't find him interesting. And that dragon boy from Back from the Brink! Forgot his name. He's also in I am Nobody! Have to FF all of his scenes! Well I mostly watch Bi Wen Jun scenes! Hehehe. 

RC can act, one of those actor that acts very well with his eyes too. It’s interesting to see Esther taking a role that was out of her usual and comfort. She done well in MJTY.

You mean Neo Hou, another up and coming potential star element, IMO he has a pretty face but still needs more experience in acting, based on BFTB, he can be a bit stiff in expression. 

I didn’t watch I Am Nobody, was it good? Needs FF so will you recommend the drama? Saw some of Bi Wen Jun’s past drama previously, he always act the cold, aloof and cool type. 

Recommend for the plot? My answer is no! Maybe because the plot is not my cup of tea but I have to say the actors are good though except for Neo Hou! And he looks very handsome with long white hair! Almost at the end of the drama, he looks even more handsome with a bit shorter hair style! Even if the plot is not your cup of tea, you will definitely get a good laugh out of it! I watch the drama for Bi Wen Jun and having a good laugh. I don't even care if I don't get the whole story anyway. I found Neo Hou annoying in that drama! Bi Wen Jun first scene in that drama also looks very handsome! His hands movements while practicing martial arts are strong and powerful yet there's an elegance in his movements! So I was quite surprised and impressed too! I was preparing for a laugh because I am very biased that only XiXi can do martial arts scenes breathtakingly beautiful! But to my surprise he's good, not XiXi's level good but he's good tho! So I have to say cudos to him! Because of that scene I have to rewatch Sweet Tai Chi! I FFF all the fight scenes while watching ST because I thought it'll be a waste of time! I was pleasantly surprised like oh he's good! I think Bi Wen Jun was sort of type cast but I find him interesting. And he is good at singing too! I think he has a potential to grow. 

Thanks Evie for sharing.  

When I first saw the synopsis , it wasn’t my cup of tea, sci-if and feels like X-men or Marvel. Kind of burnt out from Marvel. So didn’t try it. But I do like the recent released ‘One Piece’ on Netflix, that’s quite fun.

I agreed about fight scenes, my bias is that I feel only actors with dancer or trained martial art background can do fight scene well. If not, it will be like posing. Lol. 

Hehehe me too! I was preparing for a laugh out of it but when he looks graceful while doing it, I was like oh he can actually pull it off successfully. So I was surprised! That's when I decide to rewatch Sweet Tai Chi again for the fight scenes! Much to my surprise he looks quite good during fight scenes! 

Megumi-H:

Yes, I will come by🥂😘.

Yes to ZLH 🙌🏻 MJTY was good but its ripe for a season 2. 

Evie Zan:

Try Double Love, The Silence of the Monster, Go Ahead, Lighter and Princess, Why Women Love, When I Fly Towards You if you haven't watched them yet! Old but good ones! 

Take Care my dear! Drop by when you have time! I'm also busy with my mini Moonies! But luckily still manage to drop by occasionally! ??????

I am obsessing with Lighter & Princess at the moment.  Li Xun and Zhu Yun oh my goodness 🔥🔥🔥

I know right! I love their CP too! That's why I was so happy when ML die in Bright Eyes in the Dark (well you can assume ML die or ok - open ending so just assume what you want)! I don't actually watch the drama, just FFF it! I just don't wanna see with another ML! Like Our XiXi with LuLu! 

And Yang Yang is just blah in Love 020! His acting is just flat out bland. 

Megumi-H:

RC can act, one of those actor that acts very well with his eyes too. It’s interesting to see Esther taking a role that was out of her usual and comfort. She done well in MJTY.

You mean Neo Hou, another up and coming potential star element, IMO he has a pretty face but still needs more experience in acting, based on BFTB, he can be a bit stiff in expression. 

I didn’t watch I Am Nobody, was it good? Needs FF so will you recommend the drama? Saw some of Bi Wen Jun’s past drama previously, he always act the cold, aloof and cool type. 

RC and his side eyes! At some scenes in MJTY, I saw a bit of TTJ in him, but just a teeny tiny bit! 

Evie Zan:

I know right! I love their CP too! That's why I was so happy when ML die in Bright Eyes in the Dark (well you can assume ML die or ok - open ending so just assume what you want)! I don't actually watch the drama, just FFF it! I just don't wanna see with another ML! Like Our XiXi with LuLu! 

And Yang Yang is just blah in Love 020! His acting is just flat out bland. 

Not a fan of Johhny Huang ( did i spell this right?), I mean I can watch his shows but never got hooked. I cannot get into the CP of BEITD as well.

But my goodness the CP in L&P is literally on fire. I need another Chen Fei Yu show after this!

Lei:

Not a fan of Johhny Huang ( did i spell this right?), I mean I can watch his shows but never got hooked. I cannot get into the CP of BEITD as well.

But my goodness the CP in L&P is literally on fire. I need another Chen Fei Yu show after this!

I also need another drama, well dramas with Arthur and Jingyi drama together! You should see BTS of Arthur and other actresses! He's stiff and not looking friendly with other actresses but see him laughing and very friendly with other men onset. 

Evie Zan:

I also need another drama, well dramas with Arthur and Jingyi drama together! You should see BTS of Arthur and other actresses! He's stiff and not looking friendly with other actresses but see him laughing and very friendly with other men onset. 

I literally just finished L&P and seen the special episode. OMG THAT PROPOSAL. 💍 Just so raw and beautiful. Now what am  I gonna watch now?! I am now back in my hungover state and I don’t think I can move on from L&P.  This is now I think my favourite modern cdrama. Obsessed 🤩