kwanto:

So this is a sister comment page of TTEOTM LOL

This virtual bar was started because of all the angst we had coming to the end of TTEOTM and many folks kept saying they needed a drink back then. It is not as comforting to drink alone as compared to with a bunch of like minded folks, and so the Moon Bar was born. 

Lei is in charge of drink menu, I am in charge of food menu. LOL 

kwanto:

Leo lost tons of weight from filming Immortality not TTOETM (he actually gained weight in TTOETM). His schedule was 12-16 hours for 5 months no day off.  HYX has tons of fight scenes more than TTEOTM.  He was really really skinny at the end of HYX and his face never came back to ATWIL time. 

He wanted to take 4 months off, but Tencent forced him to film Lie to Love because LIS was exploding. L2L and LIS is the same producer. 

I like how he looks like in ATWIL and LIS and got a shock in LTL. Laying on the hospital bed scene really skinny and his face was rather long. Seeing him never gain back how he was in previous drama really worries me. I mean I am not his friend to worry about him. Anyway HYX was filmed before ATWIL? He got really skinny in LYL am not sure if this is how he suppose to look like for his character but there he looks sick to me. In TTEOM, that look really represent the hostage prince where he don’t have enough food and all…

ChunTian:

This virtual bar was started because of all the angst we had coming to the end of TTEOTM and many folks kept saying they needed a drink back then. It is not as comforting to drink alone as compared to with a bunch of like minded folks, and so the Moon Bar was born. 

Lei is in charge of drink menu, I am in charge of food menu. LOL 

Love how you guys came up with the menu. The names of the food and drink really suitable.

Fiona:

Love how you guys came up with the menu. The names of the food and drink really suitable.

?? 

Hope the emoji is showing and not ?? LOL

ChunTian:

?? 

It's showing as question marks now.... lolololol

Micha:

@Chuntian

She just kept making excuses to drop the drama. If she wanted to, she could have asked. See how she couldn't clapback after I pointed out how illogical she is. All words no substance.

Anyways, yes let's wash off that icky taste with some yummy drinks! Cheers to our funny, supportive community with people who actually makes sense!??????

Micha and Chuntian, that person is a nasty piece of work. Ignore her. Toxic really

kwanto:

Leo lost tons of weight from filming Immortality not TTOETM (he actually gained weight in TTOETM). His schedule was 12-16 hours for 5 months no day off.  HYX has tons of fight scenes more than TTEOTM.  He was really really skinny at the end of HYX and his face never came back to ATWIL time. 

He wanted to take 4 months off, but Tencent forced him to film Lie to Love because LIS was exploding. L2L and LIS is the same producer. 

He got time off between LIP and FYH right ? That’s like 4 months off I hope ?  Hope he regain back to ATWIL ! He is gorgeous there lol .

Fiona:

I like how he looks like in ATWIL and LIS and got a shock in LTL. Laying on the hospital bed scene really skinny and his face was rather long. Seeing him never gain back how he was in previous drama really worries me. I mean I am not his friend to worry about him. Anyway HYX was filmed before ATWIL? He got really skinny in LYL am not sure if this is how he suppose to look like for his character but there he looks sick to me. In TTEOM, that look really represent the hostage prince where he don’t have enough food and all…

I can feed and serve LYX all day ?????

LoveDemonGodTTJ:

He got time off between LIP and FYH right ? That’s like 4 months off I hope ?  Hope he regain back to ATWIL ! He is gorgeous there lol .

Kwanto and KinnPorsche did say he looked his best in ATWIL and yes ?? indeed! He, his fan and smirk is the main plot.  ?

Lei:

Micha and Chuntian, that person is a nasty piece of work. Ignore her. Toxic really

Yup ignored already! 

The emojis are showing as questions marks again. It feels incomplete when I can't put one. Haha! 

Lei:

That is a good one. Me too. I can play as a sister to him. I cannot cook well but I certainly able to feed him with good restaurant all day lol lol lol Just hope I won’t go broke hahahahhahah

Anyone here watch his drama Guys with kids? I cannot find it anywhere to watch. But the main lead is from HongKong so it looks interesting. Wanna see him with kids too.

Lei:

Yup, ignored. If only we had a block function here! 

This is a safe space for all TTEOTM fans. NO negativity and abusers allowed. Love and Peace Campers! 

Want some Choya Triple Fruit liquor on the rocks to wash away this bad after taste? ?? (it's 2 glasses in case the emoji is showing as ?? again.) LOL 

ChunTian:

?? 

It didn’t show just now but it shows now, so weird. Keep refreshing?

Lei:

Dang gal, we all can! LOL 

I can imagine even the late-night shifts will be always filled. No lack of volunteers.