chsaf:

Lol it must have disappeared under the thousands of comments XDDDD

Yes, the power of TTEOTM residents. Many of whom are on the way to becoming citizens of this MDL page. ??

Hahahah yes like us

Hi all, its been a while since I’ve visited the bar here, I see its still very popular spot ? Has anyone thought about having a pet in here that we collectively look after? 

Option 1: TTJ’ tiger ?on stage to entertain guests and occasionally cuddle with

Option 2: TTJ’s favourite crow ? to deliver the drinks

Option 3: MY in his dragon form ? (because why not ?) chilling in the VIP zone

justjacky:

Hi all, its been a while since I’ve visited the bar here, I see its still very popular spot ? Has anyone thought about having a pet in here that we collectively look after? 

Option 1: TTJ’ tiger ?on stage to entertain guests and occasionally cuddle with

Option 2: TTJ’s favourite crow ? to deliver the drinks

Option 3: MY in his dragon form ? (because why not ?) chilling in the VIP zone

Good idea. 

Tiger is the resident DJ here. I don't think he is the cuddling type though. Affects his tough guy image. LOL

I will have to go with the delivery of drinks by crows! 

ChunTian:

Good idea. 

Tiger is the resident DJ here. I don't think he is the cuddling type though. Affects his tough guy image. LOL

Tiger also transforms into a hunky man that TTJ gets jelly of. ROFL! 

Micha:

Tiger also transforms into a hunky man that TTJ gets jelly of. ROFL! 

That shot with Bailey's please. 

Someone is annoying me in the comments. Have you gals seen this? 

https://mydramalist.com/693513-hei-yue-guang-wen-na-be-ju-ben#comment-13431467

Hey Tiger!

Lei:

Hey Tiger!

Haha! Tiger is the resident DJ and eye candy. Hopefully his boss drops by too. LOL! 

ChunTian:

Good idea. 

If we can't cuddle, can we still pet him? Hahah

Hey @Micha. I just went to take a look at the comments and I can see why you are annoyed 

Let's all ignore that user Blksista06. It is an energy monster from TTEOTM competitors who came over to suck the life out of our healthy, happy community here on the TTEOTM page, like that Nightmare Demon in episode 3/4 of TTEOTM.  If she continues to be a negative and abusive nuisance here, let's ask the MDL admin to ban her from TTEOTM. She referred to Lei as a Bish. What?!

I think it is a great thing that we are all here long after TTEOTM concluded, talking about our CP, going delulu about them, about other TTEOTM news, trivia, short vids and general chatting. I learnt a lot of new things about TTEOTM, about LYX, BL and about other non TTEOTM topics. I love our community's camaraderie.  I imagine if the Moon Bar was in the comments instead of the discussion thread, she would call Moon Bar nonsense too. We don't need that kind of negativity and dullness of mind here.  As Lei aptly said, Bye Felicia. 

Ok, time for drinks. Let's go with something sweet to wash out this bad after taste. Choya Triple Fruit liquer on the rocks!

@Chuntian

She just kept making excuses to drop the drama. If she wanted to, she could have asked. See how she couldn't clapback after I pointed out how illogical she is. All words no substance.

Anyways, yes let's wash off that icky taste with some yummy drinks! Cheers to our funny, supportive community with people who actually makes sense!??????

chsaf:

If we can't cuddle, can we still pet him? Hahah

Ahahahaha...you can try. But I don't think he is gonna be happy about it. Typical macho tiger. LOL

Micha:

@Chuntian

She just kept making excuses to drop the drama. If she wanted to, she could have asked. See how she couldn't clapback after I pointed out how illogical she is. All words no substance.

Anyways, yes let's wash off that icky taste with some yummy drinks! Cheers to our funny, supportive community with people who actually makes sense!??????

Cheers Micha! To more fun discussions on this board!????

Lei:

He looks less edgy here in ATWIL. I think his character is flirty. And he did seem to have lost weight after, most likely from filming a lot when he did TTEOM.  Either way he is amazing. ?

Leo lost tons of weight from filming Immortality not TTOETM (he actually gained weight in TTOETM). His schedule was 12-16 hours for 5 months no day off.  HYX has tons of fight scenes more than TTEOTM.  He was really really skinny at the end of HYX and his face never came back to ATWIL time. 

He wanted to take 4 months off, but Tencent forced him to film Lie to Love because LIS was exploding. L2L and LIS is the same producer. 

ChunTian:

Ahahahaha...you can try. But I don't think he is gonna be happy about it. Typical macho tiger. LOL

So this is a sister comment page of TTEOTM LOL