Micha101:

Haha at least you were able to eat it. 

I remember watching the fire noodles challenge vids coz  people's reactions were so funny!?

Perspiring with every mouth! But I just have to finish as it was a challenge between the girls after watching a Korean drama.?

Megumi-H:

Hahaha…flirty LYX, is quite fun to watch. Just to prepare you that the ending was a little sad for me. Somehow felt the CP didn’t feel matching. Kind of dislike the FL’s character. But enjoy, it’s still an enjoyable performance from LYX.

oh nooo is it not an HE?

Lei:

oh nooo is it not an HE?

Oh sorry, I misguided you. It’s a HE. I just don’t like the CP…hahaha. it just me, can’t feel the FL, didn’t quite like her acting. Maybe you will have differing opinion. Enjoy! Shangguang Tuo is an interesting character too. Seems like LYX always choose complex ML…except LIS.

Megumi-H:

Oh sorry, I misguided you. It’s a HE. I just don’t like the CP…hahaha. it just me, can’t feel the FL, didn’t quite like her acting. Maybe you will have differing opinion. Enjoy! Shangguang Tuo is an interesting character too. Seems like LYX always choose complex ML…except LIS.

Yukee Chen’s acting here makes Chen Xiao’s acting look good ? when Shangguan Tou is flashing his megawatt smile and being deliciously flirty I can barely pay attention to the FL ??

Lei:

Yukee Chen’s acting here makes Chen Xiao’s acting look good ? when Shangguan Tou is flashing his megawatt smile and being deliciously flirty I can barely pay attention to the FL ??

That’s so true. Agreed! Enjoy the flirtatious Shangguan Tuo???.

Ramen ? Recipe 

1. Boil water in a large port! When water start boiling, put chicken/pork/beef/ veggies seasoning 1 tea spoon per ramen pack(half teaspoon for small ones) and 1 table spoon of sesame oil per pack(1 tea spoon per pack if small/ if you make 4 or 5 packs then only put 3 table spoons/ for 6to 10 packs put 6 table spoons)! Leave 3 more minutes to boil!

2.Put ramen noodles ( my favorite is Japanese or Korean ramen noodles if you don't want to make it from scratch) in to the boiling water! When the noodles are almost done, drained the noodles and put it into ice water to keep from further cooking and almost immediately drained it! 

3. Make a soup with either Chicken Stock or Beef Stock! Making it from scratch is more favorable but store bought is also ok! Or soup with seasonings from ramen packs and if needed you can also use chicken/pork/beef/veggies seasoning! Use tea spoon and taste it before adding more! If you are going to use seasonings for soup, put it only after the water is boiling! Then put 1 teaspoon of sesame oil per pack! After you tasted and the if you think it's flavorful, lower the heat and keep cooking! Note: please don't add too much seasoning at this stage, only put just enough to taste!

4. Add fish balls( I made with feather fish which is the best because it's very bouncy and delicious! But can also use sea bass or snapper are also tasty), prawn balls, pork balls! Cook for 2 minutes and then add chili paste(I use Gochujang) if I want to eat spicy version to taste! Then add noodles, pork & chicken slices, mushrooms like Enoki,dried wood ears, king oyster mushrooms,Chinese Cabbage, Chili or Pepper ! Cook for 3 more minutes! Then garnish with coriander, spring onions, grated garlic! Cook another minute! Put in the bowl with either poached egg or fried egg as topping! Then enjoy! 

P.s. it's ok  if you want to use ready made fish balls or meat balls! But I prefer freshly made ones as the taste is just not the same! And no it's not hotpot! My hot pot recipes includes much much more ingredients! My version of ramen ? recipe is a bit costly but it tastes so yummy! And if you make everything from scratch it's a lot healthier too! Oh, for a drink sake ?, soju, home made rice wine are best options! Or a ?! Personally prefer watermelon wine over beer though if I don't have ?,soju or homemade rice wine! If you don't drink alcohol, ice tea or green tea will do too! Enjoy!  ❤️?

Evie Zan

Thank you for sharing :) :)

Thanks Evie! I'll give your recipe a try on a weekend so I can follow it well. :)

Lei:

I am so sorry that I must say this, a few LYX dramas been a struggle for me to complete but my focus on LUX making it easier to digest :P And yes the FL…  Seeing LYZ gave his all, very emotional yet I don’t feel the FL at all.

Thanks for the recipe Evie ~~~

Thanks Evie❤️. I realised the Japanese Ramen and Korean Ramen has slight different in their texture. The suggestion f watermelon wine is an interesting choice. Will try that out. Cheers everyone to a new week ahead! 3 weeks have passed, and we are still here yearning for loss of TTJ with food?.

Lei:

Well Sex on the Bo’Re Life for everyone on the haus while waiting for the ramen recipe!

And ooohhh I am watching And The Winner Is Love, I am enjoying LYX super flirty character! And as always he is really beautiful there. ????

Oooo WIL is next on my list .  But is it weird that it’s not his voice ?

And thanks Evie for sharing the recipe 

LoveDemonGodTTJ:

Oooo WIL is next on my list .  But is it weird that it’s not his voice ?

And thanks Evie for sharing the recipe 

Yeah its a bit strange at first! I read from the comments around here that LYX wasn’t able to dub due to Covid lockdown or something. 

My Shiseido skincare has arrived! Wooot hahahaha