Fiona:

https://www.cpophome.com/luo-yunxi-leo-profile/

I had seen Jackson Wang eating durian but never seen LYX so am not sure if the information is true.  I eat durian as to please my dad. He is a typical dad who thinks whatever he likes his kid must like lol lol lol. Until now I hate the slimy texture and worry my mouth stink. So the fridge will do the trick, eating it like Icecream. ??

Your dad is same like mine XD back then, both of us ate durian with rice but since I stopped eating it he eats it with rice ALONE. My sister likes to keep it in the freezer and eat like ice cream but the house stinks lol 

China imports durians from msia too, maybe LYX like msian durian? Hahahhahahahaha 

chsaf:

Your dad is same like mine XD back then, both of us ate durian with rice but since I stopped eating it he eats it with rice ALONE. My sister likes to keep it in the freezer and eat like ice cream but the house stinks lol 

China imports durians from msia too, maybe LYX like msian durian? Hahahhahahahaha 

Not sure how people can eat slimy texture fruit like this hahahha  ohhhh yeah maybe LYX will come Malaysia and eat Musang durian one day lol lol lol

ChunTian:

Samyang Hot Chicken Ramen?  Goes well with an ice cold coke. YUM! 

that sounds yum!!!

Evie, are you busy? Where's the ramen recipe?LOL! 

I'm going to the Korean grocery store now to buy ramyeon, chips, and ice cream since I will binge BFTB. Haha! 

Micha101:

I'm going to the Korean grocery store now to buy ramyeon, chips, and ice cream since I will binge BFTB. Haha! 

I am waiting as well :) :)

Micha101:

Korean Original Ramyeon spicy Ramen is also very spicy but tasty! Goes very well with their fried chicken and Souju!

chsaf:

Malaysian Mao Shang Wang and D24 durian are very good, bittersweet-ness  when frozen. It has also desserts and cakes made from it. Although I am not a fan of durian, but my father lives it too!

Megumi-H:

Korean Original Ramyeon spicy Ramen is also very spicy but tasty! Goes very well with their fried chicken and Souju!

A big different the same brand and flavor made in China and made in Korea. I feel Korean ones more spicy.

Fiona:

I am waiting as well :) :)

Haha it seems like a lot of us are waiting.? 

Megumi-H:

Shin Ramyeon is the OG. It is spicy and tasty.

Have you guys tried the Buldak bokkeummyeon or fire noodles? There are many variants but some of them are so spicy that they were almost inedible for me. Gosh! 

Well Sex on the Bo’Re Life for everyone on the haus while waiting for the ramen recipe!

And ooohhh I am watching And The Winner Is Love, I am enjoying LYX super flirty character! And as always he is really beautiful there. ????

Lei:

Well Sex on the Bo’Re Life for everyone on the haus while waiting for the ramen recipe!

And ooohhh I am watching And The Winner Is Love, I am enjoying LYX super flirty character! And as always he is really beautiful there. ????

Thanks Lei! Cheers everyone!??

Micha101:

Shin Ramyeon is the OG. It is spicy and tasty.

Have you guys tried the Buldak bokkeummyeon or fire noodles? There are many variants but some of them are so spicy that they were almost inedible for me. Gosh! 

Oh yes! I have tried it and have to keep drinking water?, I do enjoy the burning spice!

Lei:

Hahaha…flirty LYX, is quite fun to watch. Just to prepare you that the ending was a little sad for me. Somehow felt the CP didn’t feel matching. Kind of dislike the FL’s character. But enjoy, it’s still an enjoyable performance from LYX.

Megumi-H:

Oh yes! I have tried it and have to keep drinking water?, I do enjoy the burning spice!

Haha at least you were able to eat it. 

I remember watching the fire noodles challenge vids coz  people's reactions were so funny!?