joas:

Thats great Fiona! Im also going to China at the end of the year but i haven't decided which cities on top of jilin.  I have short listed Chengdu and Xi An and will choose either. Keep us updated on ur trip!! 

I think Pytheos also going there. Ahhh.. we should have coordinated a meet up in chengdu!!

Wow I don’t mind if all of us able to meet up somewhere. XiAn too is in my list but need to wait longer I guess. I had been going to China because of the free visa policy in Malaysia. Went to Shanghai but sad was didn’t get to go Hengdian. Don’t know when able to go there again. I still didn’t find many restaurants in ChengDu. Need to look for restaurants soon. This round don’t think we will make it to Jiuzhaigou hopefully future able to. I will keep you guys update about my trip. Oh if time allows I may visit Dylan Wang’s dad hot pot restaurant hahahha

joas:
 I have short listed Chengdu and Xi An and will choose either. Keep us updated on ur trip!! 

I think Pytheos is also going there. Ahhh.. we should have coordinated a meet up in chengdu!!

Xixi is a great ambassador for Cheng Du.  It was Xixi that made me want to go to Cheng Du and not Mr Panda. ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ Oh nooooo......AHAHHAHA

Fiona_HOD:

Wow I don’t mind if all of us able to meet up somewhere. XiAn too is in my list but need to wait longer I guess. I had been going to China because of the free visa policy in Malaysia. Went to Shanghai but sad was didn’t get to go Hengdian. Don’t know when able to go there again. I still didn’t find many restaurants in ChengDu. Need to look for restaurants soon. This round don’t think we will make it to Jiuzhaigou hopefully future able to. I will keep you guys update about my trip. Oh if time allows I may visit Dylan Wang’s dad hot pot restaurant hahahha

How come u couldn't make it to Hengdian? I thought that was ur top destination. 

Dylans dads restaurant? Eat one more skewer stick on my behalf! Hahaha

ChunTian:

Xixi is a great ambassador for Cheng Du.  It was Xixi that made me want to go to Cheng Du and not Mr Panda. ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ Oh nooooo......AHAHHAHA

Hahaha  go go go! Then u go mongolia too, dw from there?

joas:

Thats great Fiona! Im also going to China at the end of the year but i haven't decided which cities on top of jilin.  I have short listed Chengdu and Xi An and will choose either. Keep us updated on ur trip!! 

I think Pytheos is also going there. Ahhh.. we should have coordinated a meet up in chengdu!!

Chengdu here we come! Yes, and leaving mid Oct.  Keep us dates of trip ya! Good luck in Xixi and Dylan wang citing heehee

Pytheos:
Good luck in Xixi and Dylan wang citing heehee

Land of EYE CANDY. (๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑) (๑ᵔ⤙ᵔ๑)

Pytheos:
Yes, and leaving mid Oct.

Remind us again before you leave! 

Fiona_HOD:
Oh if time allows I may visit Dylan Wang’s dad hot pot restaurant hahahha

Eat 1 skewer for me too!! AHAHAHAH...

Oh no, Fiona is gonna end up eating a lot of skewers because of us. (っ˘ڡ˘ς) 

joas:
Hahaha  go go go! Then u go mongolia too, dw from there?

WOW! Sounds like a plan. 

Then at the Mongolia immigration when they ask me reason for visit, I will say for Deng Wei. AHHAHAHAHA

ChunTian:

Oh no, Fiona is gonna end up eating a lot of skewers because of us. 

WOW! Sounds like a plan. 

Then at the immigration when they ask me reason for visit, I will say for Deng Wei. AHHAHAHAHA

Hahah 1 skewer for each moonie. Then Pytheos is going to repeat that when she goes.

The immigration officer will just ask u straight away "Here for Deng Wei?"  *nod nod*

joas:

Hahah 1 skewer for each moonie. Then Pytheos is going to repeat that when she goes.

The immigration officer will just ask u straight away "Here for Deng Wei?"  *nod nod*

Wahaaaa so many meat  skewers, I fat fat lor. China hotpot is one of the best

ChunTian:

Hey Fiona. Long time no see. CHENGDU! WOW!!! Amazing! Hope you enjoy yourself there. 

If only there was somewhere we can view your photos of the place.

Hi hi yeah long time already. My doggie IG account is a public account. Maybe I post there?  But am not really good with words for caption though?

joas:

How come u couldn't make it to Hengdian? I thought that was ur top destination. 

Dylans dads restaurant? Eat one more skewer stick on my behalf! Hahaha

If you don’t have a drama buddy, guess Hengdian not a place. We even argued because of this. As usual I am the one gave in.

Pytheos:

Chengdu here we come! Yes, and leaving mid Oct.  Keep us dates of trip ya! Good luck in Xixi and Dylan wang citing heehee

Wow you going too? Nice nice. Anything you can share with me? I can put into my itinerary? 

https://youtu.be/70rRk5GtKMI?si=AUAAIniYAwBY5hS0

Saw this and putting the tea house into my intinerary hope is the right one. Restaurant he went I could not make head or tail which restaurant was that.

Fiona_HOD:
Hi hi yeah long time already. My doggie IG account is a public account. Maybe I post there?  But am not really good with words for caption though?

NICE!! Doggie IG account sounds like a plan! You can send me the handle via private message if you are not comfortable to out it here. 

No need words. Just keep it simple. For example, "Dylan Dad Shop" and the picture will say a thousand words. Ahahahhaha (=ᵔᗜᵔ=)

ChunTian:

Oh no, Fiona is gonna end up eating a lot of skewers because of us. (っ˘ڡ˘ς) 

WOW! Sounds like a plan. 

Then at the Mongolia immigration when they ask me reason for visit, I will say for Deng Wei. AHHAHAHAHA

I will definitely think of you girls when I am there…. Yes I had been thinking of Mongolia and Tibet. But not easy to travel I heard. I need my toilet/ bathroom hahahha  hearing something which worried me.

ChunTian:

NICE!! Doggie IG account sounds like a plan! You can send me the handle via private message if you are not comfortable to out it here. 

No need words. Just keep it simple. For example, "Dylan Dad Shop" and the picture will say a thousand words. Ahahahhaha (=ᵔᗜᵔ=)

Is ok I don’t mind but going to be a very boring account you ever visit ??

https://www.instagram.com/teddythesmolpup?igsh=YTUxczMzNzh4OWky&utm_source=qr

Fiona_HOD:

Is ok I don’t mind but going to be a very boring account you ever visit ??

https://www.instagram.com/teddythesmolpup?igsh=YTUxczMzNzh4OWky&utm_source=qr

Wow your dogs are gorgeous.  

You are a great owner, pets are nicely groomed and looking healthy and happy. 

Looking forward to your Chengdu food and scenery posts soon. 

Fiona_HOD:

I will definitely think of you girls when I am there…. Yes I had been thinking of Mongolia and Tibet. But not easy to travel I heard. I need my toilet/ bathroom hahahha  hearing something which worried me.

How long will you be there? Enjoy yourself ya and don't let your travel partner get you down.  Worst case just book separate day trips if your interests differ. But hopefully not.  (•᷄- •᷅ ;) 

Yes, sometimes ladies just need the bathroom more than the guys. Guys usually have it convenient and don't get why ladies are particular about the bathroom. HAHAHAHAHA...Oh wells...