Megumi-H:

Yup!!! Yuan Mo is suffering his karma from XL! And he is still broke in Go East. lol!

Hahahaha....oh nooo. Does he not have a jade pendant to pawn like he did to pay for their meal in LYF?

ChunTian:

Hahahaha....oh nooo. Does he not have a jade pendant to pawn like he did to pay for their meal in LYF?

Nope! He works hard for money but tends to be taken away. Yuan Mo is broke and an alcoholic, orphaned since young, get push around by others around him. And he is still obsessed with one woman for no reason. Karma works in mysterious ways. Hahaha…

Jokes aside, TJC is great in humour, you should try that drama too if you are into detective genre. ;)

Megumi-H:

hi Moonie Joas, I know what you mean. AYTO is so far the only drama that I have watched every ep in 1.5 speed. I felt the director deliberately slow down the scene so to push for more  ep., but that’s my speculation as they really speak exceptionally slow. lol!

Yes i enjoyed starring at the faces of both leads but maybe 20 to 30 episodes would have sufficed. Lol. 

I gotto remind myself to do lol here instead of emojis. Damm mdl discussion page!

ChunTian:

Let's try and give this a chance. I will continue.

Yeah maybe i will. I finally caught up with Go East. 

joas:

Yes i enjoyed starring at the faces of both leads but maybe 20 to 30 episodes would have sufficed. Lol. 

I gotto remind myself to do lol here instead of emojis. Damm mdl discussion page!

Yup, the Emoji doesn’t work…so you see it will use a lot of lol, ;) and ^_^!

Megumi-H:

Nope! He works hard for money but tends to be taken away. Yuan Mo is broke and an alcoholic, orphaned since young, get push around by others around him. And he is still obsessed with one woman for no reason. Karma works in mysterious ways. Hahaha…

Jokes aside, TJC is great in humour, you should try that drama too if you are into detective genre. ;)

Hahaha yes im not sure why hes obsessed with the refugee girl to the point of going to jail and not minding it later. And she seems to have vip access to the SiFang office. 

The mvps are YM and old Yu. That old man is so funny. Have u seen the part he extended his hug to Kun Wu only to get a bow? Hahaha

joas:

Hahaha yes im not sure why hes obsessed with the refugee girl to the point of going to jail and not minding it later. And she seems to have vip access to the SiFang office. 

The mvps are YM and old Yu. That old man is so funny. Have u seen the part he extended his hug to Kun Wu only to get a bow? Hahaha

Oh Yes! Yu is hilarious! Love the chemistry among East and West and Yu, Enmesh threesome relationship!

Yeah, I can’t really sense YM’s love interest, it just feels force, maybe have to see more on how they develop it. However he definitely has more chemistry with all the guys;).

Megumi-H:

Oh Yes! Yu is hilarious! Love the chemistry among East and West and Yu, Enmesh threesome relationship!

Yeah, I can’t really sense YM’s love interest, it just feels force, maybe have to see more on how they develop it. However he definitely has more chemistry with all the guys;).

I guess hes into girls dressing up as boys.. 

Megumi-H:

Yup, the Emoji doesn’t work…so you see it will use a lot of lol, ;) and ^_^!

Haha to the land before time of emojis.. :p this is nostalgic 

Wahaaaa…Snakey and Geges’ Karma  omg so sorry!  ‘turning around’ hee hee Goody goody!) .. How about Wei2? No shows yet? Poor thing… 

I watch aYTO  till ep 23, I think.. The cp chemistry is fantastic, both look so good together!  But some parts are draggy  ( and silly) to me, and I can’t stand jealousy arc .  Anyways Will wait for more episodes .. 

joas:

I guess hes into girls dressing up as boys.. 

Who’s dat? Snakey kah? 

Micha:

Gals, if you haven't yet, try to watch Are You the One: https://mydramalist.com/699401-jiao-cang. It has amnesia, fake marriage, enemies to lovers, and all those tropes but the story is relatively fresh. Best of all, the chemistry is chemistrying, the yearn is yearning, and the angst is angsting. The FL, 2FL and 3FL are so different in character but smart as a whip and the ML is gorgeous (esp.in prince and battle gear) and a total wimp for FL (but a green flag) later on. Haha! 

What are y'all watching? ^^

Micha!!? I am all ‘rojak’! Watched knoir ‘the frog’ ,  comedy Mrs Harris went to Paris  and  old movie Painted skin 2 during the weekend… And I got ‘tipsy’ went to rewatch The Yin Yang Master haha..  2nd time seemed better than 1st watch. Haha

Pytheos:

Who’s dat? Snakey kah? 

Yah loh

joas:

Yah loh

Aah.. then he would like fl fr AYTO. Her boy dressing is charming! Is Go East a  slapstick ? I cannot tahan  those silly comedies cos I am already silly animated irl. Hahaha