Gals, if you haven't yet, try to watch Are You the One: https://mydramalist.com/699401-jiao-cang. It has amnesia, fake marriage, enemies to lovers, and all those tropes but the story is relatively fresh. Best of all, the chemistry is chemistrying, the yearn is yearning, and the angst is angsting. The FL, 2FL and 3FL are so different in character but smart as a whip and the ML is gorgeous (esp.in prince and battle gear) and a total wimp for FL (but a green flag) later on. Haha! 

What are y'all watching? ^^

Micha:

Gals, if you haven't yet, try to watch Are You the One: https://mydramalist.com/699401-jiao-cang. It has amnesia, fake marriage, enemies to lovers, and all those tropes but the story is relatively fresh. Best of all, the chemistry is chemistrying, the yearn is yearning, and the angst is angsting. The FL, 2FL and 3FL are so different in character but smart as a whip and the ML is gorgeous (esp.in prince and battle gear) and a total wimp for FL (but a green flag) later on. Haha! 

What are y'all watching? ^^

It was a slow start but by Episode 21 it was sooo good! I need Episode 28 now

Lei:

It was a slow start but by Episode 21 it was sooo good! I need Episode 28 now

I liked how leisurely and relatively simple their life was in that small town. It allowed the relationship between FL and ML to develop organically allowing for the build-up to the angst later on. The writers are very witty and included so many indirect/direct cues without bogging the storytelling with lots of exposition. I want ep.28 and the rest of it now, too. Lezzgo! Haha! 

Hey Ladies. I am also watching AYTO. But to me I am finding the storyline a bit hard to believe. They are selling the FL as an intelligent and observant woman, but the excuses given by her beau are so out there and she accepts it. Like for real?! Example. He said he made squad lead in a few days joining the army as an amateur? And she believed him? I am going hmmm....come on gal. LOL

But handsome beau makes it easy to go on. I am currently on EP15. Let's see if it picks up for me. 

Glad to see you gals enjoying it. 

ChunTian:

Hey Ladies. I am also watching AYTO. But to me I am finding the storyline a bit hard to believe. They are selling the FL as an intelligent and observant woman, but the excuses given by her beau are so out there and she accepts it. Like for real?! Example. He said he made squad lead in a few days joining the army as an amateur? And she believed him? I am going hmmm....come on gal. LOL

But handsome beau makes it easy to go on. I am currently on EP15. Let's see if it picks up for me. 

Glad to see you gals enjoying it. 

I am the same for the first half of the show. I  held on and by Episode 21 and beyond it surely picked up and is now on fire! 

Lei:
I am the same for the first half of the show. I  held on and by Episode 21 and beyond it surely picked up and is now on fire! 

Alrighty, I am going to soldier on for a few more episodes. LOL

ChunTian:

Alrighty, I am going to soldier on for a few more episodes. LOL

Yes Chun Tian, you should press on, after ep 21, it’s where the competition in wits between FL and ML. Cui Xing Zhuo is not backing down even though Liu Mian Tang is pushing him away. Zhang Wan Yi delivered the role quite well. The only part I am not convince is that he is a powerful General as I haven’t see him fight, but definitely a good strategist.;)

Megumi-H:
The only part I am not convince is that he is a powerful General as I haven’t see him fight, but definitely a good strategist.;)

After watching him in LYF. We can confirm his is a good strategist. LOL

It looks like CX just stepped out of his throne room in Da Huang into the Princely mansion of Cui Jiu. 

ChunTian:

After watching him in LYF. We can confirm his is a good strategist. LOL

It looks like CX just stepped out of his throne room in Da Huang into the Princely mansion of Cui Jiu. 

Some says that Cui Jui is Cang Xuan’s reincarnation, and as karma goes he needs to suffer a little before he finally gets the girl, but he sure will get her;) 

Wahahaha…hence if you are watching another drama by Tan Jian Ci, Go East, Yuan Mo is snake demon’s reincarnation too.

We are just feel with lots of wild imagination;)!

Hi Moonies, long time no see. Looks like drama discussion is quite lively here!

I have stopped AYTO at 20+ episodes and went East. Lol. It was a bit too slow moving for me, especially on days with a single episode. I was also annoyed with the 3 months later jump.

But from what u ladies are saying, it seems to have picked up. Im wondering if i should continue or wait till all episodes are out... 

Megumi-H:
Wahahaha…hence if you are watching another drama by Tan Jian Ci, Go East, Yuan Mo is snake demon’s reincarnation too.

I was told Yuan Mo gets beaten up a lot by other people in Go East. So looks like that is XL's karma for beating up others in LYF.LOL

joas:

Hi Moonies, long time no see. Looks like drama discussion is quite lively here!

I have stopped AYTO at 20+ episodes and went East. Lol. It was a bit too slow moving for me, especially on days with a single episode. I was also annoyed with the 3 months later jump.

But from what u ladies are saying, it seems to have picked up. Im wondering if i should continue or wait till all episodes are out... 

hi Moonie Joas, I know what you mean. AYTO is so far the only drama that I have watched every ep in 1.5 speed. I felt the director deliberately slow down the scene so to push for more  ep., but that’s my speculation as they really speak exceptionally slow. lol!

Megumi-H:
Some says that Cui Jui is Cang Xuan’s reincarnation, and as karma goes he needs to suffer a little before he finally gets the girl, but he sure will get her;) 

Yes, I felt quite sad for him in the end. Surrounded by women, but no love. He should get his happy ending this time. 

joas:

Let's try and give this a chance. I will continue.

ChunTian:

I was told Yuan Mo gets beaten up a lot by other people in Go East. So looks like that is XL's karma for beating up others in LYF.LOL

Yup!!! Yuan Mo is suffering his karma from XL! And he is still broke in Go East. lol!