Evie Zan:

I don't mind if I don't get to watch K Dramas! Well except Lee Dong Wook and Lee Min Ki's dramas! But XiXi's is a must! Hehehe! But hopefully there won't be any new XiXi's drama just yet! Well guess we'll see! Dream vs Reality! Truthfully motherhood is kicking my butt! Sometime soon I can kick motherhood ass I hope! Is there any possibility to kick motherhood ass or is it just a dream? God I hope there's a perfect manual or something?

You will dear. “Jia You!” No problem in no time you will kick motherhood butt :) :) (Note: This time icon didn’t appear)

Oh! We are having icons problem again! Hopefully I will! Hehehe! ?????

Weekend is almost here.. I can almost taste it!! 

TGIF Moonies!!!  It is also the Mid Autumn Festival. 

Moon Restaurant Rooftop Bar and Fine Dining area has been booked out for all Moonies to come by to sip teas and champagne and admire the Moon later today. Come by in your Mooniest outfits and let's have a great start to the weekend! 

DJ Tiger is coming by as the special guest DJ. 

Our bosses Xixi and BL will drop by to say hi if they make it. 

ChunTian:

Moon Restaurant Rooftop Bar and Fine Dining area has been booked out for all Moonies to come by to sip teas and champagne and admire the Moon later today. Come by in your Mooniest outfits and let's have a great start to the weekend! 

That would be a major teleportation of them both for them to come by? unless...........the Moon Building is actually like Howl's Moving Castle???

charleymiamore:

That would be a major teleportation of them both for them to come by? unless...........the Moon Building is actually like Howl's Moving Castle???

Let's grab hold of Ji Ze! Teleportation settled!! 

He can come party with us if he wants too! 

Hi dear Moonies! Happy Mid Autumn Festival! Used to make moon cake every year but not this year though! Sigh! What are you guys doing during the festival? ????

ChunTian:

Let's grab hold of Ji Ze! Teleportation settled!! 

He can come party with us if he wants too! 

Oh yeahh??

Evie Zan:

Hi dear Moonies! Happy Mid Autumn Festival! Used to make moon cake every year but not this year though! Sigh! What are you guys doing during the festival? ????

Ehehe... I don't actually celebrate it here in my country (it's the first time I've heard of it too) so it's my first time to celebrate with you guys??

ChunTian:

Hail DJ Tiger??.. wat a roaring nite this will be??? 

I don't think my making Moon Cake don't count as celebrating or rituals? I just made Moon Cake as I love them! I also goes to China Town to watch Dragon dance and Lion dance and lanterns! 

charleymiamore:

Ehehe... I don't actually celebrate it here in my country (it's the first time I've heard of it too) so it's my first time to celebrate with you guys??

There’s always a first time! Chusok, 中秋( Choong Zhou) are pretty much similar in Korea and SEA chinese.. Especially fun for kids and young at heart ??

Evie Zan:

I don't think my making Moon Cake don't count as celebrating or rituals? I just made Moon Cake as I love them! I also goes to China Town to watch Dragon dance and Lion dance and lanterns! 

Wow! Make own mooncakes? Nice ?! You can make paper lanterns with ur kids when they r older.. Nowadays the lanterns sold here are quite trendy and funny.. imagine dinosaur lanterns ?

Hehehe Pytheos dear are you referring to me? Because I ended up with more lanterns than I should bought! And street food! Sadly I don't get to go this year! I simply don't have enough energy to enjoy! I will go next year though!  How about you Lovely Moonies? 

Pytheos:

There’s always a first time! Chusok, 中秋( Choong Zhou) are pretty much similar in Korea and SEA chinese.. Especially fun for kids and young at heart ??

Oooh. Chuseok is the same as the Mid-Autumn festival? Thanks for the info Pytheos? yeah ???