Megumi-H:

Hahahah!!! Boycott my boss! Yes, 10L! Likely I am going to camp here tonight. ?

Recently all the dramas I watched seems to end with with SE or OE…started from TTEOTM to Mystery case of Lotus book to Lost You Forever to My Journey to You. Need to drown the sorrow. LOL!

10L drink comes with complementary cab ride home. LOL

ChunTian:

Wow! Many folks drinking their Monday blues away I guess. Or a bar with a great location? LOL

And continuing to Tuesday… ?️ Another Hostage Prince on Ice please! 

Lei:

And continuing to Tuesday… ?️ Another Hostage Prince on Ice please! 

Siza XL again? LOL

ChunTian:

Siza XL again? LOL

XL all the way ?

Lei:

XL all the way ?

Coming right up! And a Hot DoG with Hot Demon sauce to go?

ChunTian:

10L drink comes with complementary cab ride home. LOL

Thats so sweeeet❤️. I want the DG carriage to send me home or the MY’s carriage also can?.
 Megumi-H:
Thats so sweeeet❤️. I want the DG carriage to send me home or the MY’s carriage also can?.

That would be the ultimate service right? LOL

ChunTian:

Coming right up! And a Hot DoG with Hot Demon sauce to go?

Yes!! ?️

Lei:

Yes!! ?️

Here you go! ?? 

Hope the emojis are not showing up as question marks again! 

ChunTian:

Here you go! ?? 

Hope the emojis are not showing up as question marks again! 

It is fixed!!!

Hi beautiful dears! It's been a long time! Sorry for disappearing as I am focusing on my health, pregnancy and family! Really do miss you guys though! My Triplets are born this week 19th September! Luckily they only have to stay in NICU for 46 hours only! Now I become a milking cow! Sigh! For someone small, they sure do feed a lot! Starting to wonder if they have extra stomachs! Seems very opinionated too. Crying loudly if they are not happy! My eldest Bear(Arthur) weigh 5 lb, second one Beau(Andre) 5.3lb and youngest Bo (Austin) - 5.1lb. I chose Bear as nickname for my eldest because I want him to strong as Bear! My second one is the most beautiful one, so I chose Beau for nickname and chose Bo for youngest! Short for Bold! I'll pop up whenever I can! 

With Love and Hugs,

Evie 

Evie Zan:

Hi beautiful dears! It's been a long time! Sorry for disappearing as I am focusing on my health, pregnancy and family! Really do miss you guys though! My Triplets are born this week 19th September! Luckily they only have to stay in NICU for 46 hours only! Now I become a milking cow! Sigh! For someone small, they sure do feed a lot! Starting to wonder if they have extra stomachs! Seems very opinionated too. Crying loudly if they are not happy! My eldest Bear(Arthur) weigh 5 lb, second one Beau(Andre) 5.3lb and youngest Bo (Austin) - 5.1lb. I chose Bear as nickname for my eldest because I want him to strong as Bear! My second one is the most beautiful one, so I chose Beau for nickname and chose Bo for youngest! Short for Bold! I'll pop up whenever I can! 

With Love and Hugs,

Evie 

Wow Evie, congrats!!! With lots of love❤️❤️❤️. So happy for you and blessed you, family and your triplets. Thanks for sharing this lovely joy! Lots of rest and selfcare, it will be an adventure journey ahead.

Thank you very much dear! ???

Hey Evie, good to see you! 

This is great news!! Congratulations on your babies!!

Take good care of yourself and come by whenever you can. 

BIG HUGS to Mama Bear and Baby Bears!! xoxoxoxo

Thank you very much dear! Thanks to my Baby Bears I have panda eyes now! How I missed my spas!