Wow triplets! Congratulations Evie! Panda eyes no problem! Apply XiXi’s shiseido eye masks?. Enjoy parenting and the beautiful moments with your bbs! 

Congrats Evie!!❤❤❤ 

The Moon Spa is a timely addition, ChunTian!? Feel free tp drop by for your eye caressing needs, Mommy Evie?

ChunTian..... Maybe let's add a Moonie Daycare for our little Moonies?? so mom Evie can have a moment for herself?

charleymiamore:

Congrats Evie!!❤❤❤ 

The Moon Spa is a timely addition, ChunTian!? Feel free tp drop by for your eye caressing needs, Mommy Evie?

ChunTian..... Maybe let's add a Moonie Daycare for our little Moonies?? so mom Evie can have a moment for herself?

That's a great idea. So whom shall we have on Daycare duty to take care of baby moonies?

LSS's Mum? Chu Huang? LOL

charleymiamore:

Congrats Evie!!❤❤❤ 

Ooh i love babies  and kiddoes. Volunteer my service to day care centre??

Evie Zan:

Hi beautiful dears! It's been a long time! Sorry for disappearing as I am focusing on my health, pregnancy and family! Really do miss you guys though! My Triplets are born this week 19th September! Luckily they only have to stay in NICU for 46 hours only! Now I become a milking cow! Sigh! For someone small, they sure do feed a lot! Starting to wonder if they have extra stomachs! Seems very opinionated too. Crying loudly if they are not happy! My eldest Bear(Arthur) weigh 5 lb, second one Beau(Andre) 5.3lb and youngest Bo (Austin) - 5.1lb. I chose Bear as nickname for my eldest because I want him to strong as Bear! My second one is the most beautiful one, so I chose Beau for nickname and chose Bo for youngest! Short for Bold! I'll pop up whenever I can! 

With Love and Hugs,

Evie 

Congratulations TO new Mommie moonie ? Hope the little one is kicking well ?

Mermaid:

Congratulations TO new Mommie moonie ? Hope the little one is kicking well ?

Little ones*

ChunTian:

That's a great idea. So whom shall we have on Daycare duty to take care of baby moonies?

LSS's Mum? Chu Huang? LOL

YES! Chu Huang is one badass mom?

Go Pytheos?

I want to enroll "Mei Xi" in the moonies daycare as well ?

charleymiamore:

YES! Chu Huang is one badass mom?

Go Pytheos?

Ehhh wait wait! Who is Chu Huang?? Is she a good mooni

Pytheos:

Ehhh wait wait! Who is Chu Huang?? Is she a good mooni

Lmao! Chu Huang is LSS's mom, Goddess of Space ?

Mermaid:

Wahaaa welcome welcome! 

Mermaid:

Bring her over! LOL

Mermaid:

Lmao! Chu Huang is LSS's mom, Goddess of Space ?

Aaah yes! The beautiful mama who was married to the non so good looking chap?

Hehehe moon spa sounds wonderful! Daycare too! ???

Breastfeeding so I have to consult with doctor to which beauty products I can use! Thank you for your warm wishes my dears! ?????