Pytheos:

Aah.. then he would like fl fr AYTO. Her boy dressing is charming! Is Go East a  slapstick ? I cannot tahan  those silly comedies cos I am already silly animated irl. Hahaha

Actually i thought it was slapstick. But it seems not anymore. They do quite a lot of play on words. And at the moment like detective story.

joas:

I guess hes into girls dressing up as boys.. 

This point, I can’t help but agreed;) and will only say it here…Wahahha, unless proven otherwise.

joas:

Actually i thought it was slapstick. But it seems not anymore. They do quite a lot of play on words. And at the moment like detective story.

Oh detective story and wordplays, I like those.. hmmm I go reckie tonight.. 

Megumi-H:

This point, I can’t help but agreed;) and will only say it here…Wahahha, unless proven otherwise.

Echoing wahahaha.. oof, Joas just threw a Beancurd snack at me ! 

Pytheos:

Micha!!? I am all ‘rojak’! Watched knoir ‘the frog’ ,  comedy Mrs Harris went to Paris  and  old movie Painted skin 2 during the weekend… And I got ‘tipsy’ went to rewatch The Yin Yang Master haha..  2nd time seemed better than 1st watch. Haha

Hi Pytheos! Wow that's really a mish mash! Hehe 

I saw The Yin Yang Master (2020) before and appreciated the aesthetics. I don't remember much of the story but I just liked seeing Mark Chao and  Deng Lun on  screen haha

Micha:

Hi Pytheos! Wow that's really a mish mash! Hehe 

I saw The Yin Yang Master (2020) before and appreciated the aesthetics. I don't remember much of the story but I just liked seeing Mark Chao and  Deng Lun on  screen haha

Chun Tian recommended the MCDL to me, and I realised there was another YY movie with Chen Kun! Love the latter cos it was easier to digest.. haha

Megumi-H:
Nope! He works hard for money but tends to be taken away. Yuan Mo is broke and an alcoholic, orphaned since young, get push around by others around him. And he is still obsessed with one woman for no reason. Karma works in mysterious ways. Hahaha…

Dang. This is hilarious! 

Megumi-H:
Jokes aside, TJC is great in humour, you should try that drama too if you are into detective genre. ;)

I will try again after AYTO and if Weiwei's new drama has not yet dropped. LOL

Pytheos:

Chun Tian recommended the MCDL to me, and I realised there was another YY movie with Chen Kun! Love the latter cos it was easier to digest.. haha

I prefer the one with Mark Chao & Deng Lun. Aesthetically pleasing to me. I am a fan of Edward Guo's filming style. I find it very beautiful.  

ChunTian:

I prefer the one with Mark Chao & Deng Lun. Aesthetically pleasing to me. I am a fan of Edward Guo's filming style. I find it very beautiful.  

I agree! Edward’s filming style is very beautiful indeed. 

Anyone here watch "Umbrella Academy"? It is the final season. 

And Emily in Paris is back too!

Megumi-H:

Yes Chun Tian, you should press on, after ep 21, it’s where the competition in wits between FL and ML. Cui Xing Zhuo is not backing down even though Liu Mian Tang is pushing him away. Zhang Wan Yi delivered the role quite well. The only part I am not convince is that he is a powerful General as I haven’t see him fight, but definitely a good strategist.;)

I was hoping for an actual fight between the FL and ML. That would have been hot as

ChunTian:

Anyone here watch "Umbrella Academy"? It is the final season. 

And Emily in Paris is back too!

I watched s1 Emily in Paris.. Just loved Pareee and not Emily?

Hey all, I finally going to ChengDu. I hope everything goes smoothly. Flying there next week. I watched a few episodes of Mr Mossie 2019. I hope I got the right tea house he introduced, Daci tea house I think. I am worry about the food as I cannot take spicy food. 

Fiona_HOD:
Hey all, I finally going to ChengDu. I hope everything goes smoothly. Flying there next week. I watched a few episodes of Mr Mossie 2019. I hope I got the right tea house he introduced, Daci tea house I think. I am worry about the food as I cannot take spicy food. 

Hey Fiona. Long time no see. CHENGDU! WOW!!! Amazing! Hope you enjoy yourself there. 

If only there was somewhere we can view your photos of the place.

Fiona_HOD:

Thats great Fiona! Im also going to China at the end of the year but i haven't decided which cities on top of jilin.  I have short listed Chengdu and Xi An and will choose either. Keep us updated on ur trip!! 

I think Pytheos is also going there. Ahhh.. we should have coordinated a meet up in chengdu!!