Lei:

Finished The Double.

Watching  Love’s Rebellion because I am sucker for Zhang Linghe lol. But it is goood!

You?

Ohhhh....what did you think of TD? Wang XinYue is so YUMMY. Tall, lanky and lean muscular. Mmmm...I would like to nibble on that delicious looking arm of his. ? Nom Nom...?? HAHHAHAHA....Ok I digress.... And I thought the villain's end was beautifully sad and artistically executed.  Wu Jin Yan (Jiang Li) said her heart went out to the villain. There were scenes where she was supposed to look resolved and done with him, but her tears started flowing instead. Sighs...sad right? SYR is now my 2nd favourite tragic villain after JGY in Untamed. I watched the TD BTS and there is a friendly rivalry between Wang XinYue and Liang Yong Qi who plays the villain. Those 2 are hilarious. 

I am still on Strange Tales S2. Been a bit busy and have another 10 episodes or so to complete the drama. Is Love's Rebellion storyline good, any other pull factor besides the handsome Mr Zhang? LOL I might pop in to take a look after Strange Tales. 

I am loving Love’s Rebellion. Storyline is good and I am hooked. And it has really funny moments. Try it out, i think we are getting some angst now around Ep 14 I cannot wait!

Try also mini drama Embrace in the dark. Its so hot and good! ?❤️?

Try also mini drama Embrace in the dark night. Its so hot and good! ❤️❤️❤️

Lei:

I am loving Love’s Rebellion. Storyline is good and I am hooked. And it has really funny moments. Try it out, i think we are getting some angst now around Ep 14 I cannot wait!

SandraNoLie:

Try also mini drama Embrace in the dark. Its so hot and good! ?❤️?

Lovely drama title! Hmmm … I need a cuppa kopi.. and a good sake for tonight! Tomorrow’s a holiday in my country Yay

Pytheos:
Tomorrow’s a holiday in my country Yay

Have a Happy National Day and hope you get a good rest too! 

ChunTian:

Have a Happy National Day and hope you get a good rest too! 

Thanks! testing time is binging movies?

Well this kind of loyalty and devotion no matter what goes wrong is what we are all looking for in real life I guess .  unfortunately it’s very rare- almost non existent 

@Kinara I think too that it's rare.
But it exists, even if it's 0.001% of the couple, it exists <3
That's the most important part ahahah

And good luck to the rest of us LOL

ahahah 0.001% for billion of people it's not so bad xD
It 's certain number ^^

Hello fellow Lovely Moonies! How are you guys doing? ❤️ ❤️❤️ 

Evie Zan:

Helllooooo Evie! I am doing ok. How r u and babies? 

Evie Zan:

On my way home from work, and will tackle dinner and have some red wine while I’m at it. ? How are the babies? ?? 

AiNong:

@Kinara I think too that it's rare.
But it exists, even if it's 0.001% of the couple, it exists <3
That's the most important part ahahah

It is rare, not sure if it even exists. Good luck in finding yours!