Good luck and good watching! :)

Schmetterling:

Good luck and good watching! :)

Thanks, btw should I put my previous posts in spoiler? Unless they're fine to stay as it is 

I suppose when in doubt...

Some people get VERY upset at anything that suggests a spoiler.  Although, it’s labeled a tragedy and has tags for betrayal, heartbreak and jerk male lead (first time I’ve noticed that one) and tear jerker. 

Maybe anything super specific?

Yep, the 2nd part of the story feels like a reset. Like a monstrous mural that was painted over with white paint, creating a new setting. But time will chip away at that white paint to uncover the mural.

Skipping that part especially will make it confusing because it explains what is reset/memories buried and why.

Schmetterling:

I suppose when in doubt...

Some people get VERY upset at anything that suggests a spoiler.  Although, it’s labeled a tragedy and has tags for betrayal, heartbreak and jerk male lead (first time I’ve noticed that one) and tear jerker. 

Maybe anything super specific?

Thanks, I just put almost all supposed spoilers in spoiler except the tragic part bcoz I think everyone knows that it's a tragic drama. You're right, some people get offended so easily so it's better to not get into their nerves. 

TofueToffee:

Yep, the 2nd part of the story feels like a reset. Like a monstrous mural that was painted over with white paint, creating a new setting. But time will chip away at that white paint to uncover the mural.

Skipping that part especially will make it confusing because it explains what is reset/memories buried and why.

Yes, and honestly watching a bit of ep 13, I felt that at least for some eps, the story won't be much sad. I need to go through to ep 10-11 if I want to understand the drama properly.