Detalhes

  • Última vez online: 6 dias atrás
  • Gênero: Feminino
  • Localização: Brasil
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Papéis:
  • Data de Admissão: Fevereiro 14, 2021

ISA - From Brazil, english is NOT  my first language

  •   Trying to clean up my list: 
  1.  Stop stalling and go see it! (Link)
  2.  I like the plot, go ahead, Dramas (Link)
  3.  Others, Dramas (Link)
  4. Watch, movies (Link)
  • How I give my grades:
  1. 0- 4.5: I don't recommend it to anyone, I ended up because of the pride.
  2. 5.0 - 6.0: It's not that bad and I didn't hate it
  3.  6.5 - 7.0: I liked, but  it was not something I would recommend.
  4. 7.5 - 8.5: Overall I recommend it, but there was something that made me lower my rating.
  5. 9.0 - 10: I really love the drama, if I could I would talk  until I die.
  • My lists, that i Watched: 

Grades: 0 - 6.5 /   7 - 8.5 /  9 - 10

By Hours: 0 - 5 /  6 - 12 / + 13

Bonus: 99% chance of not seeing, but there is the 1% chance

Estatísticas

38d 5h 8m
DE TODOS OS TEMPOS
1,702 episódios, 170 programas
2d 20h 13m
DE TODOS OS TEMPOS
39 filmes

Atualizações da Lista