I decided to make a thread for some of the stuff that occurs toward the end of the novel between XY and Xuan. 

This part is from Chp. 31 or 30. Forgot which one exactly. 

[The Yellow Emperor said, "It's time to announce an Empress and allow the Middle Plains to be fully at ease."

ZX (Xuan) unconsciously glanced at XY and she perked up and asked, "Who does gege want to be your Empress?"

ZX's lips were tightly pursed and he said nothing. The Yellow Emperor stared at ZX and sighed inside his heart before slowly stating, "Of course, it can only be Sheng Nong Xing Yue." 

XY yelled, "I don't agree!" 

ZX glanced with unbridled joy at XY as she grumbled, " I don't object to XY becoming the Empress but what about Ah Nian? Where do you guys leave her?" 

The happiness seeped out of ZX's eyes and he lowered his head seemingly in a daze. ]

Here's another part from either Chp. 30 or 31?? This is when XY accepts to get married to FL.

[But he didn't want just that, he wanted more....

ZX could only smile as his heart fell. XY didn't want anything and only asked for her man to have only her. He no longer had the right anymore. It wasn't that he didn't have a chance with her, he actually had more chances than any of the men in her life. When they were working hard to get close to her, he was already deep inside XY's heart. If he but reached out then no one else would ever have a chance. But he needed those men's help so time and time again he pushed XY towards them. ]

I'll add more later. 

Thank you. My heart just really hurt for them...Xuan especially.  😭 💔

New Edition | Xiaoyao & Cang Xuan | EP01-EP20【长相思 第一季 Lost You Forever S1】

https://youtu.be/dDU5n70iWYw?si=zN17jIOHmUOwxrrf

New Edition | Xiaoyao & Cang Xuan | EP21-EP39【长相思 第一季 Lost You Forever S1】

https://youtu.be/j1-qvfsFxyM?si=3jPxC-UEdFG0ciUy

Chp. 47 

ZX stared at his grandfather and then said, "I know, I did behave irresponsibly for my own selfish reason. Since my dad died and my mom committed suicide, I've strictly controlled myself, without a day or even a second of letting myself do as I want. In my entire life and lifetime, XY is the only thing I have selfishly asked for. Grandfather -- please agree to it!" 

Chp. 47 

ZX held XY tightly and kissed her forehead. "XY, I'm sorry! I was wrong! I was wrong!" 

From childhood until now he did everything and never regretted anything, until now. ZX's tears fell and XY saw it and smiled. 

"Gege, ZX...I....I forgive you! It's too hard to hate you...worse than cutting my own heart to pieces...I forgive you....." 

ZX cried, "XY, tell me! If we could do it all over again and I held you close after we reunited on Five Gods Mountain, with no chance for Jing to get close to you, would you have picked me?"

XY was about to pass out but ZX's words took her back to the very beginning and it was as clear as yesterday. 

"When I was locked up in the cafe by the nine-tailed fox, all I could think about was you...all I missed was you...when you didn't recognize me, I still used my life to save you...back then...there was no Jing yet...." XY's voice trailed off. 

**Skip forward a bit**

When Jing said he would give first and trust first to try and win XY's heart, XY had already done the same for ZX. She didn't like politics and care about the greater good, but she accompanied him back to Xuan Yuan Mountain and always protected him....

***Skip a bit***

ZX kissed XY as his tears splashed on her face, but she would never embrace him back or comfort him. 

"Don't worry, don't worry, I'm here for you," ZX said. 

If he could do it again, he would put XY first, he would consider what she wanted and not what he wanted. But it was too late now. ZX held XY tightly in his arms with his forehead pressed against her forehead and slowly closed his eyes. 

Chapter 47 is why I say that XY loved all three of them. Jing, XL, and Xuan. Before Jing and XL there was only Xuan. And even when she slowly started to let those two (XL unwillingly and unknowingly) into her heart, Xuan was still always the most important to her. She'd do anything for him. He was everything to her. But XY didn't want the same fate as her grandmother and mother. She didn't want a man she had to share with a bunch of women and she didn't want to fall for a man who was the enemy of her family. I sometimes wonder what Xuan and her life would have looked like had they gotten married. 

Sirry Usly:

Chapter 47 is why I say that XY loved all three of them. Jing, XL, and Xuan. Before Jing and XL there was only Xuan. And even when she slowly started to let those two (XL unwillingly and unknowingly) into her heart, Xuan was still always the most important to her. She'd do anything for him. He was everything to her. But XY didn't want the same fate as her grandmother and mother. She didn't want a man she had to share with a bunch of women and she didn't want to fall for a man who was the enemy of her family. I sometimes wonder what Xuan and her life would have looked like had they gotten married. 

Yes, I think all 3 have a special place in her heart, Xuan being the first one. Practically and being realistically, Jing is the right choice for her. Yes, she doesn't want to be in the same position as her mom and grandmother. As emperor, his priority is the kingdom and sharing him with other women is also a negative. XL is the enemy for her family. 

Other bits from Chp. 47 

[** when XY connects the dots that Xuan was behind Jing’s death** 

"It was you!" 

Xiao Yao thought she had experienced every type of pain in the world, but who knew the most painful thing in the world was the person you love taking a knife and carving out your heart. 

Every part of Xiao Yao hurt, her insides, her bones, her skin, her head, none of the pain she experienced in the past could hold a candle to this.

She was in such pain she wanted to die. Xiao Yao closed her eyes, unable to look at Zhuan Xu "Get out!"] 

**fast forward a bit*** 

[Zhuan Xu suddenly saw the image of his mother when she committed suicide. 

After she stabbed herself with the sword, her body was in grave pain and could barely stand, but she was smiling as she jumped into his father's grave. 

So when love was just that deep, one really would rather die than losing it, and now Zhuan Xu finally understood his mother's choice.]

***fast forward a bit*** 

[In Xiao Yao's heart, Zhuan Xu was the closest person to her, so much that she didn't differentiate between him and her. 

If he wanted something then she would give her life to help him achieve it. From Five Gods Mountain to Xuan Yuan Mountain, from Xuan Yuan Mountain to Sheng Nong Mountain, whatever she had Zhuan Xu could have it, including her life

She always thought Zhuan Xu treated her the same way. That if she wanted something Zhuan Xu would get it for her. That if she treasured something Zhuan Xu would treasure it too.

But it was just her wishful thinking! 

So was she simply wrong about Zhuan Xu, or had he changed?]

More bits from chp. 47 ish about the promise they made: 

Xiao Yao:  "When Grandmother died, we vowed before my mom, your mom, Auntie Ju Li, we promised them that we would always take care of each other, together and never apart. 

I did it, but you didn't!

Gege, you didn't do it!"

Zhuan Xu: "I know I didn't do it, but it's not because I helped kill Jing.

It's because I was wrong from the very beginning! I should have never used you as a chess piece. 

I shouldn't have given you to Jing in order to get the help of the Tu Shan and Chi Sui clans.” 

While this is going on, they are both sucking poisonous honey from flowers XY prepared so they can die together.  Together and never apart.

Katelyn Arshi:

Yes, I think all 3 have a special place in her heart, Xuan being the first one. Practically and being realistically, Jing is the right choice for her. Yes, she doesn't want to be in the same position as her mom and grandmother. As emperor, his priority is the kingdom and sharing him with other women is also a negative. XL is the enemy for her family. 

Yes, I couldn't agree more. That is why 'Lost you forever' although not the original title, is the perfect English title. 

Sirry Usly:

More bits from chp. 47 ish about the promise they made: 

Xiao Yao:  "When Grandmother died, we vowed before my mom, your mom, Auntie Ju Li, we promised them that we would always take care of each other, together and never apart. 

I did it, but you didn't!

Gege, you didn't do it!"

Zhuan Xu: "I know I didn't do it, but it's not because I helped kill Jing.

It's because I was wrong from the very beginning! I should have never used you as a chess piece. 

I shouldn't have given you to Jing in order to get the help of the Tu Shan and Chi Sui clans.” 

While this is going on, they are both sucking poisonous honey from flowers XY prepared so they can die together.  Together and never apart.

This is going to be so hard to watch. I'm already crying reading and thinking about the scenes.  💔💔💔😭😭😭 He will literally make us cough out blood with the heartbreak and anguish.

Katelyn Arshi:

This is going to be so hard to watch. I'm already crying reading and thinking about the scenes.  💔💔💔😭😭😭 He will literally make us cough out blood with the heartbreak and anguish.

When I first read it I cried so much. I'm hoping the show captures this well. Ik with censorship they had to change things but I really hope they don't change this stuff. I've seen the trailers and the small clip with them in the forest place looks like of different so...I'm nervous. 

Chapter 26 where CX and XY were drinking together, XY declared thather husband could not have another woman.  CX was totally in despair.

mparthur:

Chapter 26 where CX and XY were drinking together, XY declared thather husband could not have another woman.  CX was totally in despair.

Bravo! She won’t be adding herself to any man’s tool box or trophy collections. She has a much stronger personality than all of them and loves from the bottom of her heart. I give Jing and XL better scores on falling in love  than CX. You have one heart how can you give it to a person with no heat?