Welcome the YaoXuan discussion thread!

Fans are welcome to discuss anything related to Cang Xuan and Xiao Yao. Share your favorite scenes, fanarts, fmvs etc. from season 2.

Thanks for sharing, Elise. Let's get ourselves ready for the tears and heartbreak of this pair. And of course their phenomenal acting too.

Zhang Wanyi singing his theme song. He has a really nice voice 😌 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rfnytk10gM

Katelyn Arshi:

Thanks for sharing, Elise. Let's get ourselves ready for the tears and heartbreak of this pair. And of course their phenomenal acting too.

I'm going to be crying like Cang Xuan all throughout season 2 😭

Thank you @Elise and Katelyn! for sharing<3

Ngl...I'm sad that they watered down Xuan attempt on....I was so excited to see what was in the novel come to life...I'm wondering why they decided to "whitewash" this character... 

fancy:

Ngl...I'm sad that they watered down Xuan attempt on....I was so excited to see what was in the novel come to life...I'm wondering why they decided to "whitewash" this character... 

Probably censorship...sadly.

Symbolika1:

Probably censorship...sadly.

Ik and I hate it!! Ughhh. I want to see that sequence so so so badly it was so good! The main reason I was initially excited for season 2 too. 

Lots of thing to look forward to in season 2

I can't wait for this scene. They will totally wow us with their performance.

Katelyn Arshi:

I can't wait for this scene. They will totally wow us with their performance.

I am sooo excited for this scene! One of my most anticipated scenes! 

Guys, of course this is another anticipated scene of our YaoXuan. 😭😭

fancy:

I am sooo excited for this scene! One of my most anticipated scenes! 

They’ll be winning some awards, surely?